Chapter 3

Be Mine

Jeongyeon made her way to the place her infuriating Japanese teacher said she would meet the tutor for an hour after school. She could be looking for Mina right now, not trying to get better at something. . .

So beautiful. . .

Jeongyeon couldn't speak, her words caught in . Mina smiled awkwardly and asked if Jeongyeon had her Japanese book, to which she simply replied with a nod. She sat next to Mina, taking in everything she said and trying her best not to seem stupid. "And here- damn!"

To point at something on Jeongyeon's book, Mina her swept her arm around off the edge of the table, sweeping her open pencil case off, pencils and pens escaping everywhere around the room. Jeongyeon hurriedly got up to help her pick them up. She deftly swept pens into her hands, tapped them level and deposited them in the case that it didn't take long or much help from Mina to sort them all out. Mina gave that heart warming smile and thanked Jeongyeon and went back to her book.

 When the hour was over, Jeongyeon was reluctant to go home, but was careful as not to show it. As Mina was about to leave without Jeongyeon, she grabbed the red head's hand. "Which way do you walk?"
Mina smiled. "Down by the apartments."
Jeongyeon grinned. "Me too. Gimme a sec." Hastily grabbing her light shoulder bag, Jeongyeon walked out with Mina, exchanging small talk. It seemed Mina her the same classes some days. She was new, just moved from Japan for her father's work. More breath taking then the sun. . .

Though she was to humble to say that. She left Jeongyeon just after the river, thanking her quietly for walking with her. "Your hand is very comforting on a dark night." With that, she took her hand from Jeongyeon's, who hadn't realised they had been holding hands. She turned red, "I'm sor-" Mina put her finger on Jeongyeon's lips.

"I'm not."