Whining at My Training

The Day Your Song Ends

[Member 1] Creating nicknames for each other, isn't that what couples do? *grins*
[Member 3] *hits member's arm* Ya! Hajima *turns to Eun Byeol*. Mianhae! This kid just can't control his mouth *smiles*.
[Eun Byeol] It's okay! *fake laugh* W-We are often teased at school too so we're used to it. Ne, Tae Tae? *winks*
[Tae Hyung] U-Um! *smiles*
[Member 5] Oh? Jinjja? *laughs* Waaaah... Tae Hyung must be so lucky to be paired with you... Jinjja! *laughs*
[Member 4] Tell us more! You see, Tae Hyung may appear noisy and all but he never tells us anything about his past. We want to know him more!
[Tae Hyung] Ah Hyung! Wae?! *looks at Eun Byeol* Byeol-ah! Don't tell anything! Zip it!
[Member 1] Waeyo? It looks like you're hiding something from us *smirks*. Eun Byeol-ssi, how many girlfriends has Tae Hyung dated?
[Tae Hyung] *mouths "None! None! None!" to Eun Byeol*
[Eun Byeol] Omomomo... Should I mess with Tae Tae? Hmmm... Yes... I should! After introducing me as his childhood friend only! Hmph! This is my chance! Honestly... He dated a lot.
[Tae Hyung] *eyes widens*
[Member 6] Oh! Jinjjaro??
[Eun Byeol] He is quite a player! I'm always suffering because of him! A lot of girls come to me every day or should I say, every hour! They complain and ask where Tae Tae is! It's seriously tiresome!
[Member 5] We understand you, Eun Byeol-ssi! Being Tae Hyung's friend is seeeeriously tiring!
[Tae Hyung] Ya... Don't you know that I'm just sitting beside you and hearing what you're saying?
[Member 1] No wonder why Tae Hyung ended up like this...
[Tae Hyung] A~ Hyung, what do you mean by that? Why are you all so mean to me?
[Member 3] Ya ya ya! Just eat! We have to practice again afterwards!
[Jung Kook] Noona, you want to eat?
[Eun Byeol] No thanks! I just ate before coming here!
[Member 3] Are you sure? Just feel free to grab any snack you want here.
[Member 5] Ya... *laughs*... Hyung... *laughs* What if she ends up getting all our snacks? *laughs*

 

Ya! This guy! What do you think am I??? 

 

[Tae Hyung] Ya! Stop teasing, Eun Byeol.

 

Tae Tae...

 

[Member 1] Oh... Here comes her "boyfriend"... *laughs*
[Member 3] Mianhae, Eun Byeol-ssi. They are too immature! Please bare with us!
[Eun Byeol] It's alright! They actually make me feel more comfortable but not really. So, this is what you do everyday?
[Member 4] Ne! It may seem tiring but it is really fun. We never lose energy every time we think about our debut.
[Eun Byeol] Mmm... So that's what it feels like...
[Jung Kook] Noona, do you want to see our dance?
[Tae Hyung] Ya! I told her she can only see it after our music video is released!
[Jung Kook] Why does she have to wait when she can see it now? Right, Noona?
[Eun Byeol] Thank you, Jung Kook! But I think it would be more intense if I'll wait for your debut. I hate being spoiled *smiles*.
[Tae Hyung] See? I told 'ya! By the way, can you stop calling her noona? It doesn't suit you.
[Jung Kook] What do you want me to call her then? Jagiya?
[Tae Hyung] Ya! Tha---
[Member 3] *hits Tae Hyung and Jung Kook in the head* Hey, four-year olds! Clean up! We're gonna practice again!
[Eun Byeol] I'll go then! Thank you for your time!
[Member 4] You don't want to stay for a little longer?
[Eun Byeol] I'd love to but I'm really tired this day. I want to rest. Don't worry, I'll visit again sometime! I'm wishing you guys achieve your dreams and be successful with your debut!
[Member 5] Kamsahamnida! Be sure to come back, okay?
[Eun Byeol] Yes I will! Annyeong!
[Member 6] Tell us more Tae Hyung stories when you come back!
[Eun Byeol] Ne! I'll try remembering them all! *laughs* Haaa... I'm glad Tae Hyung has good friends. I should not be worrying at all. When will we be able to hang out like before? Ah! Andwe! Tae Hyung dreams of becoming an exceptional artist. I should not get in the way just because I miss him. Right... I should wait... But... How long?

 

I got up early the next day for my first day at my new job. I have an "extraordinary" job that is why I felt anxious about what could happen. Expose celebrities. It already sounds dangerous just from hearing it. Plus, the fact that we're going to follow these celebrities to gather a new scoop bothers me a lot. This is not a job! This is just professional stalking! Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim and I rarely go outside to expose the group we are writing about. We usually just take high-quality pictures of the members but at the end of the day, we have no shocking story to write. Sometimes, we just write articles about what they did that day and some extra things. I also check the writers who are writing about BTS whenever I have free time (which is almost everyday). So far, they haven't written anything controversial about Tae Hyung or the other members because if they did they're probably dead by now.

 

[Eun Byeol] Sunbae-nim, what are you doing?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] As usual *winks*.
[Eun Byeol] Watching SHINee videos again? *sighs*
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Of course! Hmmm... *pauses video* You know what, you look suspicious.
[Eun Byeol] M-Mwo? M-Me? *fake laugh* W-What do you mean? Uh oh! Did she find out?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Out of all the workers here, you're the only one acting like that!
[Eun Byeol] W-What do you mean?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Like what I have told you before, all employees here are haters or fans of certain celebrities. Look around you! All of them are either watching their favorites or talking about them. But you... You just remain silent. I have never even seen or heard you talk about BTS before. The word "BTS" only comes out of your mouth when you ask the BTS fans for updates. It's like you just came here to avoid BTS from getting controversial topics. Are you a spy???
[Eun Byeol] Mwoya? I thought you could only write articles. I was wrong. You can write novels too. Well, I'm not really a spy but you're almost there.
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] A~ Stop denying it... Tell me, why are you here?
[Eun Byeol] Of course I'm here because I need a job! Why else would I be here?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Who knows? Maybe you're hired by Bighit Entertainment to keep BTS away from any issues.
[Eun Byeol] What kind of fan wants their favorite to be caught up in a contoversy? As much as possible, I don't want the members to be in an issue before their debut. I'm just a normal fan... I guess...
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] A~ Jinjjaro?
[Eun Byeol] I'm really desperate to find a job as soon as possible since I have just moved to Seoul. Working here is a coincidence! Stalking my favorite singers is not originally in the plan. I respect BTS so much that's why I want to stay out of their private life. If you're wondering why I'm not expressing my love for them like others do, well, that is because I'm not really THAT obsessed with them. I like BTS's concept and that's it!
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Waaah~ I feel sorry. I never knew you felt that way. Mianhae!
[Eun Byeol] It's okay! I bet it's your first time seeing a fan like me.
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Ne! By the way, have you experienced travelling outside South Korea before?
[Eun Byeol] Nope. Why?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Perfect! It's your lucky day! We'll be flying to Taiwan next week~!!!
[Eun Byeol] T-Taiwan??? W-Waeyo?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Mwo?! We're writing about SHINee, right? They'll be performing in Taiwan next week! Any problem with that?
[Eun Byeol] I have no problem with going to Taiwan! But, you should have told me earlier!
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] A~! I told you about it already! Don't complain! Whether you like it or not, you're coming with me!
[Eun Byeol] How about the other members of our group?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] We'll only take a few with us. The others should stay and keep an eye on Jonghyun. Be thankful that I chose you to be with me.
[Eun Byeol] I'm grateful that you want me to come with you, but, why me?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Well... Since you're not really a fan of SHINee, I feel like I can trust you because I'm expecting that you won't do anything stupid. Some shawols in our group just can't control their excitement when they're in front of the members.
[Eun Byeol] How about you? Aren't you gonna freak out too?
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Don't worry about me! I've already seen them countless times so I'm used to it.

 

That's what she said. However, when SHINee came out to perform, she did the exact opposite.

 

[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] *sweats* *waves lightstick* *records performance using right hand* *screams* OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!!!!!! *palpitates*

 

I swear it was the most tiring day of my whole life as a writer! Imagine wanting to cover your ears but you can't because you need to take pictures! Seriously! You don't know the struggle! "I'm used to it..." Pffft! I will never understand fan girls! I mean, they are just humans too! Why do they have to act like they are having a heart attack when they see them?!

 

[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] LEE TAEMIN!!!!! LEE JINKI!!!!! KIM JONGHYUN!!!!! KIM KIBUM!!!!! CHOI MINHO!!!!! SHERLOCK!!!!! BITNANEUN SHINEE!!!!! ~#&~*%**~&××^×&!!!!!! *breathes heavily*

 

Poor soul. After three performances, SHINee finally left the stage and said their goodbyes to give way to the next performers.

 

[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] WOOOH! Another bombed performance from SHINee!!!!!! I enjoyed that!

 

Oh yes, you did.

 

[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Thanks to SHINee, my soul is purified again! *sighs*
[Eun Byeol] Ne! Thanks to "SHINee", I might have to go see a doctor tomorrow to check my ears!
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Mwo??? Mianhae! I can't hear you because of the loud music!
[Eun Byeol] Nothing! Meh.
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] Hmmm? Anyway, may I see the pictures you took?

 

I handed her the camera and showed the pictures that I had a hard time to capture. Seeing her expression made me conclude that she's not happy about how I did.

 

[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] What is this? *shows blurry picture* Huh? What is this??? *shows another blurry picture*
[Eun Byeol] Well, SORRY. If you weren't jumping that time then I should've taken clearer pictures! Mianhae. It was too wild that time.YOU were too wild that time.
[Eun Gyu Sunbae-nim] *sighs* Nevermind! You can take another set of pictures when they come back on stage.
[Eun Byeol] *eyes widens* When they what?!
[Fan Girl] Omo!!!! It's SHINee!!!!! *screams*

 

Lord God, please help me.