Our Love Should Go On

The Day Your Song Ends

[Member 2] Oh really? *bows* Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jeon Jung Kook! *shakes my hand*

 

The other members started introducing themselves after knowing that I am one of Tae Hyung's acquaintances.

 

[Tae Hyung] Ah! Guys, this is Lee Eun Byeol...

 

My childhood friend...

 

[Tae Hyung] ...my childhood friend.

 

Ugh.

 

[Tae Hyung] By the way, w-what are you doing h-here?

 

Of course. I'm here to see you. Pabo.

 

[Member 3] We are about to buy something to eat outside, would you like to join us?

 

I wasn't able to object that moment. The members were truly kind and humorous just as what he had told me a few hours ago. They were, no offense, surprisingly handsome. W-What am I feeling right now? My heart... My heart is pounding really fast! Is it because I'm in front of seven god-like boys?! Ahhhhh! Now's not the time for this! I should be feeling mad because of Tae Hyung! 

 

[Member 4] Uhmmm... Excuse me, Eun Byeol-ssi? What would you like to order?
[Eun Byeol] I'll just take whatever you bought *fake smiles* *looks at Tae Hyung* *bows head*.
[Member 4] Okay! Japchae then...
[Eun Byeol] Waaaah... Jinjja... He still has the nerve to order Japchae, huh?! Ani! *blocks the member with arm* Wait!
[Member 4] Wae? Would you like to order a different one?

 

I could not resist my eagerness to leave that place anymore, so I tried to explain why I must leave in a sarcastic manner, leaving pun-intended statements that only Tae Hyung can understand.

 

[Eun Byeol] It's nice meeting you all, but for now, I'd like to seal (씰어/Ssireo: sounds like "싫어/hate") this day. Everyone! Make sure you swallow (씷어/Ssirheo) the food you bought for yourselves! Oh! Look at my wallpaper! It's full of pretty seashells (씨러/Ssireo)! Omo? Why is my phone loading (실어/Sireo)? Well then, I will be the sealer (씰러/Ssirreo) of this fateful encounter! *fake smiles at Tae Hyung* *bows head* Annyeong!

 

I hopped towards the exit in glee. I thought Tae Hyung got what I wanted to say based on the reaction he gave me. The other members looked confused as well. They were probably thinking, "Why is she talking about random things?". I suddenly stopped hopping and my smile faded when I remembered how Tae Hyung rejected our relationship in front of his co-members. Do I look like someone he is ashamed to introduce as his girlfriend? I frowned having that sudden thought. I cannot blame him. He's an idol. I'm just a trash. Of course he would be so embarrassed to broadcast our relationship to the public. People would judge him and it may affect his career. I guess I should stay out of the picture and support him. He worked hard for this because this is his dream. I am not going to ruin it just because of our relationship. I guess he made the right choice. I am proud of him. I continued to walk with tiny steps away from the place where Tae Hyung is. I really wanted to see him practice and go all out but I guess it's time to let him go...

 

[Tae Hyung] Byeol-ah!!! *pants*

 

T-Tae Tae!!!! I admit I felt excited and was about to rush into his arms but then I remembered what he did earlier.

 

[Eun Byeol] Mwo?! *raises eyebrow* What are you doing here?!
[Tae Hyung] I see... You are mad.
[Eun Byeol] Pabo! Of course! I am! What were you thinking, seriously?!
[Tae Hyung] Mianhae, Byeol-ah... Please! I will explain!
[Eun Byeol] Eh! Hajima! I already know why!
[Tae Hyung] You do?
[Eun Byeol] I know I am a nuisance to your dream! I know a lot of fans would criticize you when they found out that you are dating a girl like me! I get it! Now leave!
[Tae Hyung] No! That's not it!
[Eun Byeol] I-It's not it? *nods* Then what is it?
[Tae Hyung] I'm sorry I did not mention this to you the first time you moved here. Actually, our manager gave us rules that are needed to be followed. They say this is to avoid any issue and to maintain our pleasant images as idols.
[Eun Byeol] So... You're trying to say that you guys are not allowed to be in a relationship with ugly girls?
[Tae Hyung] A~! Ani!!! Listen to me first! We are not allowed to eat meat and other fatty food. Waking up at 7am is a must at our dormitory. No one should leave the dormitory without letting the manager know. When we go out, we always keep in mind that we should be back at the dormitory before 8pm. Last but not the least... having a girlfriend is prohibited.
[Eun Byeol] Mwoya??? So that's the reason why you introduced me as your childhood friend?
[Tae Hyung] Ne... But I don't want our relationship to end so I just decided to keep it private between us.
[Eun Byeol] Why didn't you tell me from the beginning?
[Tae Hyung] Mianhae... I was just scared, because knowing you, I think you would suggest that we should break up if you found out about this.

 

Bingo~! Waaah... He knows me well!

 

[Tae Hyung] Ya... Don't tell me you're already planning to break up with me!
[Eun Byeol] Hmmm? ANI! ANI! ANI! *fake laugh* Of course not! What are you talking about?! *fake laugh* Didn't I tell you I'll always be here to support you?
[Tae Hyung] *breathes* Komawo! *smiles*
[Eun Byeol] A~ That's nothing!
[Tae Hyung] Jeongmal mianhaeyo! I'm the reason why you are suffering right now... Don't worry, I promise I'll let my members, as well as our fans, know about our relationship when the policy has already been lifted. As for now, let's keep it a secret *winks*.
[Eun Byeol] *blushes* S-Sure... I'll wait for you!
[Tae Hyung] Saranghaeyo Lee Eun Byeol!
[Eun Byeol] Saranghaeyo Kim Tae Hyung!

 

He kissed me on the forehead before leaving me on the isolated street. That moment I thought, it's okay if nobody knows that we're together as long as he loves me and I love him. That's what's important. I just wonder if our relationship would survive until he is allowed to date. I hope it will.