still

i call it love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minkyung kisses gently, and with a tinge of passion, warm and lovely, hands on Yebin's face, breaths long and slow. She kisses like there's an angel in her, like she's taking you to the clouds and further, like there's no one but them. Yebin call remember every moment so clearly, so sharply, the interlocking of their lips, how peaceful it was despite the loud music outside. It was perfect.

Too bad Minkyung can't remember a thing.

The next morning, after Minkyung comes to their dorm and sleeps on Yebin's bed, Minkyung admits over a bowl of cereal she remembers nothing.

"Last night was really wild." coughs Yebin.

"Really?" says Minkyung. "Honestly, I don't remember anything."

Yebin almost swallows a fruit loop whole. 

"Wait- Anything?"

"I remember I showed you my tattoo... And I remember driving there, and I remember throwing up in Wonwoo's organic vegetable garden, and he got really mad at me." 

"You don't remember ki-" Eunwoo nearly shouts, but Yebin's hand shoots under the table to pinch her leg before she can finish.

"Remember what?" 

"Nothing." Eunwoo says before coughing into her arm.

 

"Ok! One, Two, Three-" Eunwoo starts, adjusting her guitar straps, before suddenly bending over and letting out another cough. 

"You ok?" Jieqiong asks.

"I think I'll be fine. The show is in three days, gotta pull through." Eunwoo replies, but her voice cracks just slightly, and there's a hint of hoarseness. 

"Bull. You're sick." Yebin groans. "We need to learn this song. It's actually good compared to that song you wrote that is obviously about Cathy, even though you won't admit it." 

"Well what the are we supposed to do then? I'm the singer."

"I'll call Sejeong. She's pretty good! She could fill in." sing-songs Jieqiong.

"She couldn't even come to the show, remember? She's president of gay club or whatever."

"Lesbian Students Alliance." 

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, she's gonna be at a meeting. She can't." 

"Craigslist?" Yebin asks, putting down her drumsticks. 

"What, no way. I'm not getting some creepy guy to sing my songs." 

"You have a better option? Who else do we know who can even sing."

 

Jieqiong puts the ad up. 

 

Band "The Apartment Breakers" looking for a replacement lead vocal for our Friday night show. Must be able to come practice with us and be fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter