stars in ur eyes

i call it love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop fretting, you look cute." 

Yebin's in front of the mirror, in a dress she's borrowed from Minkyung, and the latter is just behind her, resting her head on Yebin's shoulder.

"I'm not sure." Yebin complains, adjusting the straps.

"You look great." Minkyung wraps her arms around Yebin's waist, and she practically chokes—in the reflection of the mirror the two of them almost seem like a couple. "Let's go so we're not late." Minkyung hums. "You're gorgeous."

Yebin's stomach does somersaults.

 

Jieqiong picks them up in her minivan. She's the only one of Yebin's  friends who drives—and of course it's a minivan. Jieqiong was very proud of her purchase, claiming the band would be "greatly indebted" to her for moving around their things. 

"You two look cute." She says as Minkyung and Yebin crawl into the backseat.

"Like a real couple." grins Eunwoo. 

Minkyung laughs and Eunwoo delivers a wink to Yebin. Minkyung grasps Yebins hand. 

"Oh, hold me darling, I'm scared!" she snickers, burying her face in Yebin's shoulder, whose face is red like a strawberry at this point.

"Hey Minky," Eunwoo says, using the precious nickname Yebin had once admitted she thought she would use if her and Minkyung were married, "Do you know if Heehyun will be there?" 

"Cathy? Uh... We've only talked like once or twice. But probably... Everyone's gonna be there." Minkyung says, applying her lipstick in the reflection of her car window.

"Sick." Eunwoo says confidentially, fiddling a bit with her hair.

 

Pulling up to a party in a minivan is possibly the least cool thing you can do, but according to Jieqiong, "Wonwoo is an annoying hipster who probably loves this normcore ." 

The house is all lit up, music blaring out through the windows as the dusk begins to set in. Wonwoo's on the porch swing out front, staring listlessly at a red solo cup in his hand. 

"Cool ride, Kyul." he says as she opens the door and hops out.

"Thanks!" she says, throwing back a mocking wink to the rest of her passengers. "I'm thinking of spray painting flames on the side of it."

Eunwoo adjusts her fishnet tights. "Have you seen Heehyun around?"

"Who?" Wonwoo says. "There's like fifty people in my house I don't know right now." 

"You're no help." Eunwoo says, running up the porch steps and through the front door. 

Minkyung and Yebin follow her. It's loud, the house is full of people everywhere. Mijoo is in the corner headbanging to Tik Tok by Kesha, and she spots a blonde bob on top of a tall girl with long arms—Kyungwon and Nayoung making out. Jieqiong won't be to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter