lost time

i call it love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No." Wonwoo sits, arms folded, shaking his head. "I am not holding another party ever again. Everybody trashed my house." 

"It's just an afterparty!" pleads Eunwoo. "Do it for old times?" 

"What old times? You mean that time you used me as a beard before you came out? Nah."

"It was so fun, pretend dating! Right!" 

"That was high school." 

"I'll show every one those photos of you during your scene phase."

"Woah! Woah. Ok, ok fine. Why do you even need another party anyway?"

"Because we have a show! And we wanted to do an afterparty!"

Wonwoo shakes his head. "Nah, you always have some sort of ulterior motive." 

"Ok, fine." Eunwoo pouts. "We're trying to set Minkyung and Yebin up."

"And you need my entire house for that why?" 

"We have to separate Joshua and Minkyung. It worked at the last party."  

"I feel like there's a way simpler solution to this." 

"It's our big show! We're debuting a bunch of new songs! An afterparty is important, the Minkyung and Yebin thing... is just a bonus. May I remind you, I still have those photos."

Wonwoo rolls his eyes, but he doesn't object. 

 

"Alright, one more time." Siyeon says. "I really need you guys to get this right."

"You make it sound like you have no faith in us." Eunwoo says. 

"It's because I don't." replies Siyeon simply. She's sitting on a stool in the garage—she had specially requested to sit in on band practice before the big show as their "resident in-house producer" and make sure they had it down perfect. "I'm loving Sungyeon's voice. It's perfect for this song." 

Sungyeon smiles eagerly. "Thank you!"

"Doing back up vocals is kind of nice. Gives me more time to focus on my guitar." Eunwoo adds, looking fondly at the guitar in her hands. (No one would know really—but in high school, Eunwoo was a highly trained classical guitarist) "I guess this just means I've got to do my best onstage. I invited Heehyun to come."

"You did?" Jieqiong says, voice almost cracking. 

Yebin gives her a pitied look—it's hard not to feel bad for Jieqiong sometimes. 

"Yewon's coming!" Sungyeon says excitedly. 

"Aww, you two are so cute." Jieqiong remarks, reaching an arm out and pinching one of Sungyeon's cheeks.

"Alright," Yebin says, picking back up her drumsticks, "One more practice of the song. Then I have to go to the library."

 

Yebin loves the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter