Day 38 | Him

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

The sun gently caressing my face, I awoke to the next day. Slowly opening my eyes, I looked out into the morning sky, a vivid pink and purple. I shifted in my sit, tense after sleeping in the same position all night. I was surprised when Jimin was still asleep on my shoulder and that my father had not stopped since I was awake last.

I turned my head slightly, to see that the other three were still knocked out as well. We must have all really needed it. 

My father realized I was awake once more, and yawned in response, clearly exhausted.

"Morning," I muttered. He looked over at me.

"Morning." He replied, sounding beyond tired. Maybe I should offer to drive for a bit, let him get some sleep, I thought. It would be better for him.

"Hey Dad?" I asked, rubbing my eyes to convince myself to wake up.

"Hmm?" He peered over, curious as to what I had to say.

"Let me drive for a bit. You need to sleep. You drove all throughout the night," I explained, hoping in some way that I could persuade him into listening to me. He sighed.

"I don't know..." He pondered, thinking it over. "How about I just drive for another 10 minutes and if we can't find a place to rest, then I will let you take over. Deal?" 

"Deal." I agreed, hoping that we would be able to find a place in such a short amount of time. I turned to face the road in front of us and was surprised to see no walkers in sight.

The road was pretty much clear, with the occasional wrecked car off to the side. My father continued to drive, and not 20 minutes later, we landed upon another place. A grocery store.

What are the chances, I thought. He immediately pulled into the driveway, the other cars following behind. It was weird that this place was in the middle of nowhere, but in a time like this, it was the best thing we could ask for.

He came to a halt as he parked in front of the door. I gently nudged my shoulder, to wake Jimin up. He moaned in response, obviously not wanting to wake up. After a pinch to the cheek however, he was quick to move. 

"Aish! What was that for?!" He whined, rubbing the red mark on his cheek. I only stuck out my tongue in response and proceeded to open the door to get outside. I crawled out, sighing and stretching my limbs as soon as I was out. How nice it was not to be stuck in the car anymore. I moved to open the back door, and gently pushed the girls to wake them up.

Much like Jimin, they did not want to wake up, but at the mention of potential food, it was like they magically awoke. Typical, I thought, snorting in the process. We waited for everyone else in the other cars before getting in. We had no idea what to expect when we got in the store. It could be ransacked, packed full of zombies, or worse - people. 

We started to move as a group, weapons in hand, ready to face danger. Leading the way, my father reached for the handle, looking back at everyone as if checking to make sure we were ready. With the response of multiple nods, he pushed open the door and slowly started the walk in. Gun in position, we moved as one, ready to take whatever, or whoever it was on. But we weren't expecting this. I wasn't expecting him.

 

 

 

'Yoongi?'

~~~

(A/N): What's up everyone?!

So before the next chapter comes out, there will be new people added to the cast so instead of making some characters up I wanted to ask for assistance! 

Any kpop stars you would like to see? I will need multiple female and male kpop stars so feel free to list some names and I will see to adding them!

Thanks for reading as always and I will see you lovelies later! :*