Day 37 | Bang

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

BANG. 

"NOOO!" I screamed as I watched the body fall to the ground. The tears that had welled up fell without a warning, streaming down my face. I ran over to the boy, wanting to reverse back time. He shouldn't have died like this. Hell he shouldn't have even died. 

Damn it, Taehyung! You were supposed to protect me. You were supposed to be here with me.

I weeped into his body, feeling numb. I gripped his shirt in my fingers, desperate to bring him back. But I couldn't. He was gone. Just like all the others. 

"Aww, that was your boy right? Well, he's gone . So why don't you and all the other girls behind you go back into your room until we come for you!" He screamed, pressing the front of the gun into the back of my head. Moving slowly, I raised my head to see the other three as devastated as I was. But I also saw fear behind their eyes, no matter how much they tried to hide it.

There was almost no way we could make it out of here now. They would die and we would just go back to being abused. I turned my head to look at the other girls in the group and realized that they were just as terrified. I didn't know what to do at this moment. Should I do as he says? Should I run?

"Did you not hear me? I said get your back up to the room where you are meant to be!" He yelled, ing the gun even harder into my head, making me wince in pain. It was at this moment that my tears were replaced with something else.

Anger.

"Make me," I whispered, the fury building up inside me.

"What did you just say?" He questioned, as if he thought he heard wrong. I slowly rose to my feet, using my hands to wipe away the tears that drenched my cheeks. I turned around, facing the man I so badly wanted to hurt.

"You heard me." I said. "Make me, you piece of ." I spat, feeling no fear at this moment in time. I studied his face as he analyzed what I said. And for a second, I thought I saw him surprised. As if no one has ever talked back to him like that before. I stared into his eyes as if egging him on.

"Don't make me do it. It would be so sad to lose an asset like you. All of my men really liked you. They said you even asked for it." He laughed, along with what was rest of his men. My cheeks started to turn red out of embarrassment. How dare he-

Before I even had a chance to say anything back, that is when something happened. 

"Now Jimin!" My father yelled, initiating the final step of their plan. All of a sudden, a bomb went off, sending smoke all around us. We all sprung into action, knowing that this was our last chance and that we better not waste it.

"Don't-*cough*-let them escape! *cough cough*" The leader yelled, trying to control the situation.

I instantly ran back to the other girls and started to run towards the vehicles they brought with them. However, shots started to fire from the men who had kept us captive. 

One by one, some of the girls started to fall to the ground, bullets engraved into their bodies. There was nothing I could do to stop them and I felt helpless. We were all supposed to escape together, not go down like this. 

As we each started to pile into the cars, I noticed someone was missing. Frantic, I headed back into the smoke to look for her. What I didn't expect however, was for her to be over her sister's body, screaming out her name. I instantly ran over and started to pull her away.

"Ara! Please! Wake up. ARA!"

"Somin she is gone! We have to leave! NOW!" At her regret, I dragged her away wanting to make sure that she would make it out. I pulled her towards the last car and pushed her in front of me. I closed the door behind her and went to sit up front with Jimin and my father. I quickly opened the door and Jimin reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it, feeling a sense of relief wash over me, until the familiar sound rang in the distance.

BANG.

Pain jolted through me instantaneously . I slowly looked down to see blood forming around my stomach. In shock, my eyes started to roll back into my head and it felt as if the world was falling.

"Avri."

 

 

 

 

 

"AVRI!"