Day 1 | Shocking News

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

Sitting on a bench outside, I held a glass of water in my hand. I watched as my little sister played with some her friends. I smiled, watching them play tag as they chased each other around the lawn. It was funny to watch, the kids laughing and screaming as they chased each other. It was then two hands grabbed me by my shoulders, making me jump a little. When I looked up, I saw my best friend of many years.

"Ahh Jimin! What was that for!" I yelled, smiling as I did so. He laughed, taking a seat beside me.

"Because you are so much fun to scare," He teased, hitting me playfully with his elbow. I smirked.

"Just wait until next time Park Jimin. You will have no idea what hit you," I said, taking a sip from the glass. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ohh, is that a threat? Do I hear Avri threatening... me?!" He kidded, being really exaggerated with his movements. I instantly rolled my eyes. 

"Ha ha, your SO funny! Not." I said, making him laugh once more. I turned to look at our siblings playing on the lawn - his younger brother and my younger sister. They grew to be great friends just like we had. I glanced over at Jimin and saw him watching them as well. I wondered if he was thinking the same thing I was. I laughed slightly at the thought and took a sip of my water, sighing in bliss. It was a beautiful day and I thought that it couldn't get any better than this. 

"Hey Avri," Jimin said, nudging my elbow. 

"Hmm?" 

"Did you hear what happened on the news this morning?" He asked, making me curious. 

"Ah, no. I didn't. We were running late to school so I missed it." I answered. "What, another speed bump added?" I chuckled, amused by how silly our news can be sometimes.

"No stupid. Actually, there was a guy who got bit. Like a guy took a huge chunk out of his shoulder with his teeth. His teeth, Avri." I looked over at Jimin in shock. 

"No way, seriously?!"

"Yeah, they said that the guy died and that the attacker kept on trying to bite other people until someone finally had to shoot him dead."

"Woah, that is nuts. Did it say what he had? Like rabies or something?"

"Nah, they have no idea. But you want to know what my guess is?" Jimin urged me to come closer to him. I leaned over, wanting to hear what he was going to say.

"Zombies." Jimin said. He then mad a 'UHH' sound afterwards holding his two arms out straight in front of him, scaring the crap out of me. 

"Aish JIMIN!" Out of reflex, I threw my water on him, making his hair and his shirt wet. We both stopped and I burst out laughing. "Bwahaha! Serves you right!" He then ran after me, chasing me around the yard, trying to hug me with his damp t-shirt. I evaded pretty well for a while but he is a lot faster than I am so he caught up to me and picked me up from behind. I laughed, screaming as I felt his wet shirt touch my back. He then fell backwards taking me with him. We both died from laughter and when our siblings came and piled on top of us, I couldn't ask for anything better.

It really was a great day. 

But then...the worst happened.

~~~

(A/N): Since these chapters are going to be really short I will be updating every day or every other day! So look forward to the next one here soon!^^