Day 33 | Promise

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

The world seemed all rose-colored after that night. I still can’t believe it happened in all. I kissed Taehyung. Or more like he kissed me. We didn’t really say anything after that. I think we were both kind of embarrassed about it to be honest. It just happened so fast.

So when he came to talk to me about the next day I didn’t know what to say. I like you? I want to date you? I had no idea. But instead he came straight out and said it.

“Avri, I like you. And it’s not just because the world is ending but I genuinely do like you. You are so funny and so much fun to be around. I am not apologizing for last night because I meant it. That’s all I wanted to say, really, so if you would let me-” I stopped him short, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He was stunned.

“I-I like you too,” I whispered, grabbing hold of his hands and playing with his fingers out of embarrassment. He then pulled me into a hug, embracing me tightly. I s my arms around his back and placed my head into his shoulder.

“I will not let anything happen to you. I will protect you to the ends of the earth now that you are mine. Just promise me, that you will stay by my side, even when things get tough, and that you will be honest with me, even if you don’t want to be,” He asked, wanting me to confirm his request. I breathed in before answering, basking in his scent. I then nodded, my eyes tearing up.

“I promise,” I said. He then let go of me and then gently pressed his forehead against mine, smiling like crazy. I couldn’t help but smile as well, never in a million years thinking that this would happen. He then grabbed my hands and kissed them both, making me laugh.

We didn’t tell anyone until this day, not really knowing what their response would be. Krystal was one of the first ones I told and she was excited for me. She seemed a little off about it, but I just thought I was imagining things.

A few others found out after that, surprised and shocked at the sudden development. My father was kind of upset at first but after a bit he finally caved. Yijong gave me a big hug, squeezing the life out of me, and Irene congratulated us.

Jimin however, did not react the way I expected him to. After I told him about Taehyung and I, it was like he changed all of a sudden.

“Wait, you are serious?” He asked, not believing his ears. I nodded excitedly.

“Duh! Why would I lie about something like this. I wanted to tell you because you are also his friend and-”

“Are you kidding me?!” He yelled suddenly, cutting me off. I jumped at the sudden change of his voice.

“W-Why are you yelling Jimin?” I stuttered, thrown off completely.

“I can’t believe you! Out of everyone, him?” He spat, sounding pissed beyond belief. I scoffed at his reaction.

“What, I can’t date someone Jimin?! Seriously, what the hell has gotten into you!” I asked, confused as to why he was acting like this. I thought he really liked Taehyung, so why? “Well it’s happening Jimin so even if you don’t like it you are going to have to deal.” I said, wanting to walk away from the situation. However, when he suddenly grabbed my wrist, stopping me, I didn’t know what to do. He quickly spun me around and did the worst thing he could.

He forcefully smashed his lips against mine, as if out of desperation. I immediately pulled back and slapped him across the face out of anger, tears slowly falling out of my eyes. He looked shocked, not even fully understanding what he just did. He looked over at me to see that I was beyond hurt. He reached for me but I backed away.

“Avri, I-”

“D-Don’t touch me,” I whimpered, turning on my heels and running away. I ran blindly, wanting to go somewhere and hide but when I ran face first into someone, I was thankful that it was Taehyung. He was surprised when seeing me crying but instead of asking anything, he just wrapped his arms around me, telling me that everything was going to be okay. I cried into his chest, mortified at what had just happened.

It took me awhile to calm down but when I did, I told him everything. Taehyung was shocked at my words, seeing how I could be as upset as I was. He just held me close, knowing that I just needed him there for me now.

But then all of a sudden, we started to hear cars down the driveway. Startled, we both rose to our feet, wondering who was coming in here. When cars started to pile in one after the other, I gripped Taehyung’s hand out of nervousness. The others started to come out after all the commotion and all we could do is wait.

And when three familiar faces came to the front of the group, we knew then that we were trouble. There must have been at least 2 dozen people behind them, carrying guns and all sorts of weapons. And then finally, one of them spoke up, smirking as he talked, it sent chills down my spine.

“Well, well, well… looks like we kept our promise after all.”