Intro | The World is Gone

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

Hello there. It's nice to meet you. My name is Avri and I am 21 years old. 

If you are reading this now, then that means that I am gone. I died of old age or I was taken out by one of them. Hopefully you don't even know that 'one of them' even means. Wow, what a world like that would be like again. What it would be like to not have this world falling apart, the world near its end. But I guess that it's too much to ask for right? To turn back time and do it all over again. To change everything. I have made mistakes, people have died, and at times I felt so alone I thought it would be better to be dead, one of those...things. 

This start is not really going the way I wanted it to go. I was going to tell you how strong I was during this whole thing, how I was with the ones Ioved, and how I survived. Obviously, the only real truth was that I was trying my best. Surviving that is. So...I guess we will go from the begin shall we? From before the world went to hell...before the world we knew was gone - erased from existence in the blink of an eye.

Bear with me, as this is not an easy story to tell and I only hope that you will be in a better world. One free from this misery. Well...let's begin shall we?

~~~

(A/N): Hey everyone! Thanks for clicking on the story and I hope you all will enjoy this rollercoaster with me as things are about to get hella crazy.

Love you all and please don't kill me XD