Day 33 | Please

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

WARNING!!: There is some language and violence in this chapter. It is not too bad but I just wanted to give a warning! Enjoyy~ 

*laughs evilly* ;)

~~~~

The man slowly walked toward us, more confident than he was last time we saw him. He gave all of us a once-over and when his eyes landed on Taehyung and I, he stopped.

"Well, look what we have here!" He yelled, turning towards his colleagues. "Why if it isn't the girl who screwed our main man over and the guy she is screwing!" He laughed, making Taehyung jump towards him in anger. I quickly caught him, not wanting him to make a mistake. "Oh it's a good thing she held you back boy," He hissed. "Otherwise, I don't know if I would have been able to hold myself back." A few echoes of laughter went through the crowd of people behind him. The man slowly leaned back, turning to look at all of us once more.

"Now then, we have come to get what we are owed," He started. "We want food and guns. And if you guys dare to fight back, it won't be pretty aight?" He asked, sending me spiraling into anger. He moved his head in a quick motion, telling some of the guys to go check out the house. He then pointed to the fields, telling a few others to go get what they could. About 5 of them, including himself stayed back, wanting to keep on eye on all of us. 

"See now was that so hard? We just wanted what we came for and then we will be on our merry way. Probably," He said as if it was nothing in the world. But watching the men carry gun after gun out of the house made us all uneasy. They were probably going to leave nothing left for us and there wasn't anything we could do about it. The men over in the fields came back with a few baskets fill of items and carried them to the vehicles they had. I felt Taehyung tense up as I held his arm still, his emotions apparent on his face. After about 10 minutes, they had all got packed up in their cars and turned to face us all once more.

"Alrighty then. Now, since what happened was so tragic last time, we are going to need something in return," He drawled out, his true intentions seeping through. He looked over the group and when his eyes finally landed on someone, he smirked. "You. Come here." He pointed at someone and we turned around to see who it was. Lisa. Startled, her eyes widened as she stayed glued to where she was standing. was slightly agape, too in shock to say anything. The man started to grow impatient. 

"Now." He asserted, his somewhat playful tone from earlier disappearing. She jumped at how harsh his voice was and slowly took a step forward. We all watched her with worried eyes as she came to stand in front of the man in front of us. He gave her a once-over, liking what he saw. Lisa was looking at the ground, trying not to show how afraid she was. He lifted a finger and pushed her chin up to look at him in the eyes. "Oh, the things I am going to do with you," He whispered seductively, making her flinch in fear and it was then I heard a scream from behind me.

"Don't you touch her!" A deep voice rang through the farm. He quickly stopped and turned to look at who dared to raise their voice at him. Namjoon. He was livid, the heavy breathing and clenched fists at his side giving it away. The man started to laugh.

"Oh! I see this one is protective. How sweet," He purred, making me tense up. God how I just wanted to knock him down right then and there. "But that outburst was really uncalled for. Things like this just keep happening again and again with you folks." He tsked, shaking his head. "I think we need to show you all just how scary we can be." He then called out a name from his group and when I saw what was happening, I moved. But it was too late.

A shot had left the man's gun and within a few split seconds dived straight into Namjoon's head. His body slowly fell to the ground, leaving us all speechless.

"You bastard!" Bong-Chul yelled, running straight for the guy. It was then all chaos broke lose. Bong-Chul lifted his fist and raised it to hit the man right in the jaw. He landed the punch, make the guy fall over. But before Bong-Chul could do anything else, shots rang in our ears.

He was shot multiple times, each bullet his body in a different place. With each hit, his body spasmed, taking in the damage. After they stopped, he fell to the ground on his knees before he toppled over, lifeless. Tears started to erupt from my eyes, watching as my friends started to fall. Eun-Min sobbed and Jung-Yoon started to cry as well. They held each other at their loss as Jimin just stared in anger. It was evident he was furious, ready to do whatever he could to get revenge. But he didn't move. We knew better than that now.

"God what a !" The man laughed, wiping the blood dripping from his mouth with the back of his hand. He glared at us, even more pissed than before. "You know what, I think that we have been way too easy on you guys. Obviously, you don't seem to understand we are the ones in charge here! WE MAKE THE RULES." He yelled, not holding any of his anger back. "And now, you all are going to pay," He hissed, his eyes full of hatred. "Boys, get the girls and the kids. We are going to take them back to our camp." He said, his men started to move.

"What about the rest of them?" One of them asked, turning to the man in question. He gave him a little laugh before turning back to us.

"Kill 'em." At his words, my hand immediately gripped Taehyung even tighter than before. Not only were they separating us they were going to kill them. Kill all the guys. The men started to move, moving to grab each of us. We tried to run and fight back but we weren't strong enough. 

Only Eun-Min was able to break away at one point but before she could even do anything else, another man grabbed her and started to beat her until she was unconscious. Yijong on the other hand, well, she had kept a knife in her boot and when a man tried to grab her, she stabbed him in the arm.

He yelped out in pain and before Yijong had any time to react, she was stopped short by the man who seemed to be in charge now. He grabbed her by the throat, holding her tightly. She gasped for breath but we weren't able to help her. And when the man she stabbed came over, he removed the blade slowly from his arm, wincing as he did so. He held it gently in his hand and spat in her face before doing what happened next.

He dove the blade into the side of , making her stop all movement. She started to choke on her own blood, as it started to fall out of . The man in charge, let her go, watching in amusement as she slowly died on the porch of the horse, bleeding out to death. Taehyung cried out in pain seeing his grandmother die and at this point I couldn't feel anything.We had just lost three people and now they were taking us apart. 

A man suddenly came and grabbed me by the waist, using his other arm to place a knife against my throat. I tensed up, not wanting to do anything that would set him off. So I let him lead me with the others, watching as the men of the group continued to fight with all they could.

Yells could be heard in the distance and at some point I saw Jimin run towards me. He reached his hand out as if grabbing on, when a man suddenly knocked him in his jaw, making him fall to the ground. I choked out a cry at seeing him get hurt and it only got worse when Taehyung attempted it as well. 

His eyes filled to the brim with tears, he tried his best to rescue me. He really did. But another man drew his attention away when hearing a scream from one of the others. 

I tried to shake the man holding me, wanting to help, to save them. But as the knife started to pierce the skin at my throat, I gasped in pain. There was nothing I could do. It was over.

And when they had all of us girls and kids in the van that they brought with them, I could only stare at the scene before me. The doors started to close and right before they did I took one last glimpse at the people I loved and grew to care for, not knowing whether they would make it out alive - if we would make it out alive. Tears started to fall once more, staining my cheeks, as the others cried as well. Please let everything be okay, I thought.

Please.