Chapter 2

The Importance

BTS WINGS comeback 2016 was a success. So before we went further they had a day to themselves. 

It was going to be spent drinking water, eating, and resting. I know because they are in doctor's orders. I also know that they are going to be in the dorm, most all day because they just had a comeback and ARMYs aren't afraid to mob them. We learned that the hard way. 

My day, my day was going to be spent with my boyfriend of almost a year. Kim Young-kwang. He is soooooo dreamy and tall, good lord is he tall. Which is perfect for me because I can wear all the heels and cute things I want. 

But he is so sweet, caring, supportive of both me and the boys, he understands why I might have to go and deal with Bighit and the boys in an emergency, so sometimes our plans fall through. But today we were going to cuddle on the couch in a pillow fort and watch movies and dramas. 

We share an apartment, it's quaint and quiet. It's not really near any major roads. Has a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and bedrooms. 

He normally comes home around mid-morning when he knows that I'm going to have a definite day off. He will work the night shift so he comes home and sleeps, then we eat an actual meal, and continue with our plan. 

Today I think im going to make some alfredo. O look! Here he comes now. It's like he knows that I'm making some really good food.

"Hi." He said looking tired.

"Hey, how are you?" 

"UGH, I'm annoyed, and tired."

"Then go to sleep, we can eat when you get up, and do the usual things."

"Sure?"

"I'm sure. You're not you when you're hungry." I gave him a peck on the cheek. Then he went to go sleep.

Now Young-kwang is not the type of person that will only do one thing in the house. 

I'm not there as much as I want to be, so he cooks, cleans, and does most things by himself. I miss him a lot but we do Skype often, when I can't be there.

We keep our relationship a secret, so that nobody can ask who I am. We don't have very many pictures of me or us together in the apartment. My girl things including, THOSE types of things, are kept hidden very very privately. So that if we have a crazy fan, or if he has camera crews following him.

We often find ourselves cuddling with our heads in each others laps, or with us laying down. The first thing that we watch is something we've seen a million times or something we really don't care about. That way we can talk and catch up and have some fun.
_________________

It's about 1hr into his 'nap' so I'll start lunch/dinner.

I turn on my favorite Quiet Time playlist on Spotify. That way I can have some music and I won't wake Young-kwang. 

It starts with 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. I love this song soooooooo much. And it has the full version!! Yay!!

I take out the fettuccine, alfredo, milk, herbs, and pans.

Give me love, like her, cause lately I've been waking up alone. I sing along with Ed's beautiful voice. 

I put water in the pan so it can start to boil.

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, told you I let them go. I continued.

I started to mince the herbs with the Alfredo sauce. It just adds a little zip and good flavor to it. Well that's just in my opinion.

And that I'll fight my corner, maybe tonight I'll call ya. 

Yeah the water is boiling! That means that I can put the pasta in.

After my blood turns into alcohol, no I just wanna hold ya. I continued. 

The pasta is about halfway done. So I added a tiny bit of oil. Because it help taste that teeny-tiny much better. 

Give a little time to me, or burn this out

I put the Alfredo in another pan to heat it up along with most of the herbs that are left. Also made sure I got every single last bit of sauce by pouring in a little bit of milk, and shaking it up. 

We'll play hide and seek to this around

Pasta is done let so I strain it. I'm not going to wake up Young-kwang because he will smell the food. 

All I want is the taste your lips allow. I hit each note with practiced ease. 

All of a sudden the music stops.

"Hey wh--"

I'm turned around and someone's lips are on mine. 

"mmmm"

We move in harmony with me almost dropping the Alfredo spoon. With nuclear bombs dropping on our lips. The passion of thousands a little fireflies...................... All in 1 kiss. 

Then it stops as we breathe for air. We open our eyes. 👀👀

"Do you know how nice and good it feels to wake up to the most beautiful girlfriend ever making you lunch/dinner, and giving you a free concert while doing it?" 

"No because I don't have a girlfriend, but I do know what I'd feels like to be in between a counter and my boyfriend's abs."

"It feels AMAZING!!"

"Same here...........go set the table. Use paper everything."

I put the pasta and sauce together, dish them out on the plates and put a garnish of herb on top. 

We sat at the table and had some small talk. 

"Did you rest well?"

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry that I acted the way I did. I realised why I don't like to work the night shift. Again."

"It's no problem. What happened? I'm sorry you have to struggle for me."

"It's no good for me talk about it now. I'm still angry and don't want to ruin a perfect night. And I would do anything for you. You're worth it."

".........."

"I was serious earlier, seeing you cooking food while singing with your beautiful voice, and dancing a little bit, is absolutely amazing."

"Nooooooo you're just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

"I'm really not but OK."

"You are but we'll stop to not ruin this moment. Come on let's go watch our movies."

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Do I have to answer?"

You both moved to the couch and he sat down and put his feet up while I grabbed a blanket, and curled up next to him. 

_________________

So we started our second movie of the night, The Lego Movie when all we hear is

"O my gosh. O my gosh. O my gosh. Its my best friend calling me again! I wonder is something is wrong, this is only the twelfth time my best friend's called me all day! Yeah best friends are cool,  cause they know when you're sleeping, they know when you are awake, they know when you're leaving the house, they know when you're happy when your sad, come to think of it it's kinda like a stalker. But I don't care it's my best friend!  Best friends are awesome! I think everyone should have a best friend just like mine. But don't take mine I'll KILL you! It's my best friend, just get your own."

And there goes my ringtone for, you guessed it,  my best friend. Young-kwang was going to get up an get it

"No. Let it ring. She can wait." as I move so I'm on my stomach, on his lap with my arms somehow hugging his waist. 

"Are you sure? She is very persistent. I don't see her giving up."

"She'll live. I was gonna spend tomorrow morning with her. Before I was with the boys for awhile."

"Still you should call her back, or answer her call because I know that she is gonna call you again."

"NO! I'm spending time with my boyfriend I'm not going to cater to her every call. Because once I answer then we talk for 2 hours. And that means leaving my warm and comfy spot because somethings you just don't need to know."

5 minutes later 

"O my gosh. O my gosh. O my gosh. Its my best friend calling me again! I wonder is something is wrong, this is only the twelfth time my best friend's called me all day! Yeah best friends are cool,  cause they know when you're sleeping, they know when you are awake, they know when you're leaving the house, they know when you're happy when your sad, come to think of it it's kinda like a stalker. But I don't care it's my best friend!  Best friends are awesome! I think everyone should have a best friend just like mine. But don't take mine I'll KILL you! It's my best friend, just get your own." 

My phone went again, very loudly. Once again disrupting the movie. 

We once again ignore the call. 

Then the door slams open. 
"If I call you then you should pick up!! "
We stay quiet hoping she won't come in to the living room. She stays in the kitchen for now. 

She comes into the living room,  eating the leftover Alfredo. 
"You should really keep these warm. That way they are more enjoyable." while looking at the food. 

"Oh Chae-Yeong! It would be warm if you used the microwave. How do you always interrupt right when young and I are being a normal couple?"

"Na that's too much work. Because I have my ways." still eating like she hasn't been fed. 

"You're a lazy bum. Why do I call you my friend. My best one at that." I'm still on Young's lap, I move a little to stay comfy. 

He hasn't said a word and the movie has long since been paused. Did I forget to mention that he is still shirtless? 

"Because we've known each other forever and I know your secret."

"....... How's you get in here anyway. I locked the door!"

"I have my ways." while smirking. She finally looks up and sees what position Young and I are in. 

"Aaaaaaaaa. My eyes I'm too young, too innocent for this. Did I interrupt something?" she goes from being scarred,  to wiggling her eyebrows. I swear she is bipolar. And almost drops the plate of cold pasta. I'm gonna hurt her!! 

"Took you long enough. And what if we did have something planned?"

"Hahahahahahhahahahahhaha" Young really couldn't stop laughing at this point 

"Ewwwww that's disgusting. I'm leaving, and taking your food with me." as she walks away. Food now securely in hand,  and covering her eyes with another. 

"Young put a shirt on!! Sung Uk I'll see you tomorrow morning at the usual spot for breakfast!!"

"Bye my brave rainbow." she closes the door as she leaves. 

"Well that was an interesting way to end movie night."

"Yes it wa--" it ends in a high pitch squeal because he picks me up from the position we were in, to our bedroom. And sets me on the bed. 

"We must go to sleep,  so that in the morning you won't get teased if you're tired."

"Stop being right" as I yawn. 

"Goodnight Victory" he kisses my forehead and gets in bed next to me. 

"Goodnight Young." as I cuddle up next to him.

In the end, it always comes down to the little things. Like best friends, secrets, love and movie night that decide how important those things are. Right? 
_______________________

Oh Chae-Yeong: means 彩 "variegated colors" or 志 "purpose, will, determination" (chae), and 瑛 "luster of gem; crystal" or 英 "petal, flower, leaf; brave" (yeong).

She is played by TWICE's Minatozaki Sana. 

Kim Sung Uk: means victorious sunrise. 

A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading. This playlist used is actually real it was made by me and Give Me Love is one of my favorite songs. Follow me on Spotify: taoptimist

I also need a ship name for our couple, plus what he calls her and what she calls him. Thanks for reading. 

Please continue to love and support.