Chapter 3

The Importance

At 8:00 the alarm I didn't set woke me up with "They call me baepsae yokbwatji i sedae ppalli chase 'em hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng"

"Uhhhhhh" I moved my hand to turn off the dang thing. 

I really didn't want to get off of my human pillow. Young-kwang was muscular but fluffy too. Kinda like Jimin........ but better. 

"Victory, it's time to get up." he was striking my messy bed head. He was laying on his back, with one hand behind his head and the other my hair. 

"How am I supposed to get up when you keep playing with my hair like this?"

"I can stop if that helps." as he stopped playing with my hair

"That might help a little bit, but you are still really comfy."

"Well then, what if I go like this?" he rolled over and off the bed. 

"Yaaaaaaaah!! Why did you do that?" I wasn't expecting it and faceplanted in the bed. 

"Because we all know what happens when your late to breakfast with Chae-yeong." while getting up off the floor. "I don't know about you but I don't want her coming over right now."

"Fine I'll get up....... On one condition."

"And that would be?"

"You cook dinner tonight."

"I guess I will cook dinner tonight." he was off the floor and stretching so I got a REALLY REALLY nice view (if you know what I mean)

I got up and started getting ready 

We met our favorite cafe 'coffee cafe'

"O good you're here!"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"O I don't know........ Anyway we have to talk."

"About?" I had an idea of what it was about. I'm guessing it's about a boy. 

"A boy thing" called it "but not here. Around all these people."

"okay"

We ordered our food and got it shortly after. 

"I think I have a crush." called it. Told ya! 

"On who?" I'm betting one of the boys

"...... Don't get mad....... Hoseok..... " called it. I honestly couldn't be happier because I have seen the way they act together. 

" Why would I be mad!"

"Because I know that you and the boys have been through soooo much together, and I didn't want to ruin that."

"You're right but you are my sister. You're just as important if not more so then the boys most of the time."

"Let's move to funner topics. It's to heavy for breakfast." while laughing of course. 

We continued to eat and drink and have our small talk as we normally do when we have breakfast. 

As we were getting ready to head to a park to play on some swings. (don't judge us, society does that enough.) A young women like ourselves was getting her teas, a dude was paying attention to his phone and hit her. 

She spilled a tea all over herself and still had one left in her hand. 

We being nosy had to go see what happened. 

"Watch where you're going lady!" man is this dude rude. If he continues I'll have to step in because I can't stand rude people. Heck I can barely stand my brave rainbow, half the time. 

"I'm sorry but you bumped into me." the woman said. 

"No I didn't. You need to pay for my shirt, you got tea on it!"

Alright that's it! I can't stand by and watch this. 

"No sir, she doesn't. You have a little tiny drop on you. She has it covering the whole front of her shirt. You bumped into her, YOU should pay for her drink and her shirt!" I was yelling by the end. And a crowd had gathered around us. 

The dude just walked away no longer wanting to continue to draw a crowd and attention to himself. 

We turned around to the lady 

"Are you okay?" Chae-yeong asked. 

"I'm fine. Luckily it was only my cold tea that spilled." she was still looking down at her shirt

"Well we are really glad that you're not burnt" she looks up right now 

"I am - hey I know you!" gesturing to me. 

I knew that her voice sounded familiar and now I know why. I went to high school with her!!! 

"OMG! ME TOO! I knew I heard your voice from somewhere."

She is Ung Min Ji. We were friends in high school and a little bit after but then things happened and we didn't talk anymore. 

"O before I forget, Ung Min Ji, this is- "

"Her bestest friend, Oh Chae-Yeong!" as she put her arm around me. "It's nice to meet you!" her other arm went to shake Min Ji's hand. 

"So are you busy now?" as I was getting back on track 

"No, but I should probably go change my shirt."

"Just cover your shirt with your flannel or take off the shirt and wear the flannel. You can put your shirt in my bag." Chae-yeong said

"Yaaah! If you interrupt me one more time!!!!"

"OK OK." she put her hands up like she was surrendering and walked out

"Come on. Come to the park with us! We are going to swing." I gave her some puppy dog eyes. 

"....... Fine. I'll just wear my flannel."

And we went on our way. We wet to the park and had lots of fun. The 3 of us. The 3 musketeers from this point forward. We went to the park and had lots of fun on the swings, it also included taking them for little kids sometimes. Ehhehe

"Caught in a lie sungyeolhaetdeon nal chajajwo i geojit soge heeonal su eobseo nae useumeul dollyeonwajwo Caught in a lie i jiogeseo nal kkeonaejwo i gotongeseo heeonal su eobseo beolbanneun nareul Gujarati"

Oh no! If anybody from Bighit is calling me earlier then when I go to work, something is wrong. Why does it always happen?!

"Sorry guys I gotta take this."

"Hell-"

"Victory!!! Help us!!" he interrupted me
Why do people keep interrupting me? 

"IlostTaeandnoonecanfindourBlood, Sweat,&Tearsoutfits."

"First who is speaking? Second, please repeat what you just said."

"It's Namjoon. I lost Tae and no one can find our Blood, Sweat, & Tears clothes!!! "

"Joonie, calm down. Take a deep breath." I had my hands going up and down, to help him even though he can't see me. 

He did what I said

"Let's take this one step at a time. First we will find Taehyung then we will find the clothes. Okay?"

".. Okay.... "

"Until I get there try keep the boys together and don't stress. Try calling our little alien again too."

I know that he already called him. But Namjoon would freak out if he didn't have something to do to make him think he is helping.

"Yes I can do that."

We ended the conversation. 

I went back to Min Ji and Chae-yeong. They were still having a good time playing on the swings. 

"Hey guys, I'm sorry but I have to go to work. They need me to come in early."

"Noooooooooo" Chae-yeong said and mooched on me. "You're mine until I say so."

"Does this have to do with your brother and BTS?"

Both me and Chae-yeong looked up. 

"What did you tell her?!"I looked accusingly at her. 

"Me?! I didn't tell her anything I swear." she pointed to herself. 

"Chae is right she didn't tell me anything."

Then how did she know about my secret? 

"Because when we were Seniors in high school you were thinking about becoming a doctor for an Entertainment, and even after before we stopped talking you told me you got the job and was encouraging  your brother to join."

Did I voice my thoughts out loud? 

"Yes, you did." both of them said at the same time. 

"Ha! Told you I didn't tell her anything." chae did while pointing at me and jumping up and down. 

"Can we talk soon?  I really have to go and stop the rest of this natural disaster before it starts."

"Sure. Here's my number."

"I'll make sure to put us in a group chat later."

And off running I went. 

"Bye!!!!!" from both of them as they waved, was the last thing I see and heard clearly.

Luckily because I'm paranoid the park was only like a mile from the company. All I could do was run. I know that Joonie is having a hell of the time controlling the boys.

They all probably know that no one can find Tae, but they don't know about the clothes. They worked so hard on WINGS and if anything goes wrong they are all gonna be soooooo pissed. 

But we're not gonna talk about just how mad they can get. 

I'm almost there I still have like a block left. I slowed down, to a light jog. My feet are literally killing me and I'm so tired. I am so out of shape. I'm a doctor but I don't really 'exercise'. I just eat right and do some things here and there. 

Some one please remind me that running in heels is not good and hurts like crap. 

But now I'm here and I can see what the chaos is. I open the door and the secretary greets me. 

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Nothing I'm here to see BTS." I kept walking inside 

"Sorry ma'am I can't let you do that." she stood up.

"What do you mean?" I stopped

Does she not realize that I am the doctor and sister of BTS? 

"I am SO Sorry Mrs. Victory she's new and I haven't yet told her everyone that can come right in."

"That's fine. I understand, just remember that she hasn't been cleared  yet so she can't know."

"Yes I've been reminded. I'll make sure. I like the new look by the way."

I continued on my way, speed walking my way into chaos. Did I really look that different. Like I know that some (most) of the time I don't really try with my outfits. I learned that when spending a lot of time with the boys, it's best to NOT wear your best clothes. 

(I learned the hard way.)

I can hear them and I'm not even 3 feet from the door. I'm like at the beginning of the hallway, and I can hear them loud and clear. 

I pause before I open the door, so I can get myself together before I help them

I open the door and peek my head in

It's the chaos in life that matters right? With the fact that it interrupts normal life too. 

A/N: Ung Min Ji is played by Ahn Hye-jin from Mamamoo

Sorry not sorry about the somewhat cliffhanger. Eh he he