Chapter 5

The Importance

Chapter 5

I headed out when the day of practice came to an end. I went home to Young. It was late when I got back and he had already gone to sleep. I was starved and ate the leftovers that he had made for dinner. Dumplings yum yum. 

I pulled off my hoodie and my shoes and curled up in bed. Tomorrow afternoon we leave for Busan. I do hope that my surprises will work. 

Next Morning

I wake up some time later, earlier than Young, and make breakfast. Then change into casual comedy clothes. I can't eat with him so I take mine and head out. I have to make sure the boys are up and have packed everything except for the toiletries mostly. 

As I head to the dorm with my book bag full of clothes and things. (And another way bigger bag) I kinda wear the same thing for the time we are there so I don't need or bring much. 

When I get to the dorm I don't hear much chaos. But I am here 4 hours Earlier then when the plane leaves. It takes the boys forever to get ready which is why I got here early. Jin needs help getting them all up. 

As I type the code into the keypad I hear some banging of pots. Jin must be making a light breakfast or putting things away. 

I walk in and I see Jin putting away pots and pans. There was a light breakfast already made on the table, all placed on the boys spots. It was ready when they were. 

"Hey Jin. How are you?"

"Oh! Hey Victory, I'm good. Just cleaning up so that when we come back from Busan, I won't walk into a kitchen with dirty dishes."

"Do you mind if I eat?" I asked holding up my food.

"No. I'm actually gonna eat with you. Then once we finished we can wake the boys."

So we sat down and started eating. Only having small talk and companionable silence between us. When we finished the boys would have an hour and a half to get ready. 

"Who do you want to wake up?" Jin asked.

"The hyung line I guess." I started to get up from the table

"Then that leaves the maknae line to me."

So we got up and headed to the appropriate rooms. 

I'm one of the only people that can get Yoongi up, without him cursing at me. I have a special method. I tell him to get up first, while he somewhat acknowledges me I wake up another boy and go back to him. Then I wake up the last boy and by the time I actually get ready to yell at him, he is sitting up in bed. I was like a nice but kind and annoying alarm clock. 

(A/N: I have that with my alarms. They go off every 5 minutes so that I'll get up just so they stop.)

And that is what I did. It went Yoongi, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yoongi. 

Jin had gotten the maknaes up and most of the boys were eating breakfast. 

The boys didn't really need much because we were only going to Busan and coming right back. Performing a concert, a fan meet and that was it. That being said they boys had 1 giant suitcase that required 2 of the boys to carry it down. It was by the door but still open because the boys just needed to get toiletries. Each boy had their own bag in their favorite color and name embroidered on it so they wouldn't get lost or confused. 

I had my own special plans, so I need to raid and bring clothes from their closests for it. 

I needed 
-black pants/jeans 
-black socks
-white shirt
-black shoes
-accessories that match personality and outfit
-vests for Jimin and Jungkook
For all of the boys. 

I slowly started my mission. They would take longer at breakfast than at the shower so I pick and choose what rooms to go in. I couldn't be seen leaving their rooms with their clothes either so I had to be super sly about it. 

It took me a while but I did it...... Well... except for the vests. They weren't needed but they were important to me, so I wanted to have them. I have been looking in their closets for what probably has been forever, and still can't find any. I might have to use a vest from the performance. Or buy one. Or pack extras in the bags with all of the clothes. The first or second choices sounded the best. 

I had hid enough throughout this process that I thought it would be OK if I took what I had and could get and packed up my extra bag. 

Now that my bags were packed I could worry and see how the boys were doing. We only have half an hour before we need to leave for the airport. 

As I headed back to the front door to put my bag by the giant suitcase, I noticed the bag was already zipped up. The boys must be done packing up their toiletries. And the bag was ready to go. 

I headed to the boys rooms one by one to make sure they had everything and that their train station attire was acceptable. I started at the end of the hallway on the left side first. It was Yoongi's room. 

"Hey Yoongi, are you ready? You have all your stuff that can keep you occupied?" as I walked in

"You should knock next time. What if I was changing? But to answer your question, yes I am ready."

"It's not like I haven't seen what you have before." I gave him a 'duh' look. 

"Well if you are ready I'll leave. You have 5 minutes to be downstairs by the door." an I walked out of his room. 

Then I crossed the hall and went to Taehyung's room. He was jumping on the bed for absolutely no reason. But I'm not complaining because if we can get him to tire himself out, later tonight everyone can sleep peacefully. 

"Are you ready?"

"Let me think" as he did a thinking face while still jumping "Yes I am ready."

"You have 5 minutes to be by the door with your stuff."

Continuing down the hallway, Hoseok was Next still not knocking I went in. He just so happened to putting on a shirt to finish the outfit. 

"Hoseok!!! Are you ready to party!!"

"O yeah Victory!! I'm ready!!" he was finished putting on his shirt by now. 

"You have 5 minutes to be downstairs by the door, ready to go party. OK?"

"OK!" and I left. 

Across from Hoseok is....... Jin! I peaked in and was surprised to see that he was in his room. I thought he would've been in the dining or living room. 

"Jin. Do I really even need to ask if you are ready?" as I opened the door all the way and leaned against the frame. 

"Not really, but you're always going to ask. So yes I am ready. Meet you downstairs in 5 minutes?"

"Yes that is exactly right."

I only had 3 boys left and 2 of them were the hardest. Next to Hoseok was the one and only golden Maknae of the group Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, you need help right?" he was searching for something. 

"Yeah I'm trying to find-" while picking up clothes and moving them. Man is his room really a mess. "-aha I found them" while holding a pair of sunglasses. 

"Since you found them I am going to go. You have 5 minutes to be by the front door." as I walked out and head across the hall. 

"Namjoon ge-oof" I was cut short when we ran into each other knocking me on my in the ground. 

"OMG Victory I'm so sorry." Namjoon helped me up. Making sure that his bookbag stayed on his one shoulder.

"I was just coming to get you to ask of you were ready or needed to help."

"Nope I'm good. Heading to the front door to double check to make sure we have everything."

"You do that Joonie, I'm going to check on Jimin and then meet you downstairs."

He gave me the OK sing and headed by the door. 

Last but certainly not least was Jimin! 

"Jimin, you're ready right?" he was doing push ups as I walked in. 

"Yeah how much time do I have." he was still going up and down. He didn't stop going up and down. Now he was going faster it seemed he was trying to finish his set.

My job was done so I headed to the door to wait for the boys with Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, let me ask you a question."

"Yes sis."

"How would you feel if I went public?"

"What do you mean go public?"

"Not about being your sister, or what I do with Bangtan, but Young and I want to go public with our relationship. How would you feel if we did that?"

"I'm happy that you guys have talked about this. And think that you should go through with it. It has basically been a year since you guys became official anyway. We will support you throughout what happens."

"Awwwwww thanks Joonie." I hugged him and squeezed. 

"No problem sis." he hugged me back, squeezing just as hard.

All of a sudden we heard chaotic noises, footsteps, or laughter. Coming down the hallway. 

"OK guys." Joonie said so the boys would quiet down and get organized "We won't lose anybody, or any bag right. Let's try not to be too loud and disruptive others on our way. OK?" he said it in his leader voice and no one disobeyed.

"Yes!" came from the other 6 boys. 

"Manager is going to be here soon. We should start heading out. Everybody have their keys and shoes?"

"Yes" they all said again.

We started to head out. With Jimin and Jungkook carrying the giant suitcase. I took my duffel bag and before I could grab my other one Jin got it and started walking down the hallway. 

Jimin and Jungkook were first so that we wouldn't leave them behind. It wasn't the fact that they were having trouble carrying the suitcase. More like it's awkward more than anything.

By the time we were at the end of the hallway Manager just pulled up "Wow! You guys are early. I was just gonna come to make sure you guys were ready. And see if you needed help finding things."

I was behind the boys so he probably thought that the boys did it themselves. 

As the boys started to load up the car. They moved. 

"Aaaaaa it was Sung UK wasn't it?"

"Ye-" and somebody once again interrupted me! 

"You would be right, she kept me sane. And made sure we were ready in time." Jin replied for me while putting an arm around my shoulder.

Manager walked off, making sure that the boys loaded everything correctly, and they chose the right seats. 

"Jin! If you interrupt me one more time!!!" 

"Sure, sure. I won't."

We were all packed up and were taking seats. Because we all knew that fans would be there and they would be more interested in a new staff person getting out of the passenger seat. Instead Joonie sat up front with Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok in the way back seat. Then Taehyung, Jungkook, and Myself in the middle seat. I was closest to the window and would be the last to leave. 

With everyone ready we left ahead of schedule. 

Then we continued on our way to the train station. It was small talk and silence. The boys were quiet now. But I know that later the boys won't be quiet for anybody or anything. 

As we pull up to the station you can already see and hear ARMYs for BTS.  I put on a mask, hat, and glasses so that they don't think anything different. 

While the boys stay in the car and gear up I run to get a cart to put the giant suitcase on. 

When I had gotten it and went back to the car. The boys had on their mask, and whatnot. Before we started they put the suitcase in the cart and we went on our way. 

I went first starting to force people move out of the way with the cart. Behind me was Taehyung. He was holding onto the bottom of my shirt. His hand was hopefully inconspicuous. Behind him was Jimin. He wasn't touching Tae. Bu was close enough that if something happened to him Tae was a little less than an arm lengths away.

After Jimin was Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok had his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and seemed to be surprisingly,  having a conversation in the midst of all these people. Hoseok was holding Jimin's hand.

Last but not least was the most beautiful thing. Jin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were walking together. Jin was first and was holding Jungkook's hand. Behind them was Namjoon, making sure that they were all safe, together, and no one got too close. They are such a close family. 

-------------

We boarded the train and we were still half an hour early by our time and schedule. As the boys settled down and got comfortable the rest of the staff and I made sure we had everything and put the suitcase in the little compartment thing. 

While the train car still had people arriving. We were set. I took this chance to make the group chat for me, Chae-yeong, and Min Ji. This was about to get very interesting. I named the chat "3 Musketeers" and didn't say anything besides 👋.  I left and went to sleep. Trying to get as much as I could, before we got busy again. 

A/N: I know this is a little short but as I said before, I have plans for this story in chapter 10. I can't have things happening too fast. Plus I think this is the best chapter to split into 2 parts.

Thanks for reading. Please come again. Vote, comment, and add to your library. 

     Signing off 
          ---- selinapotter5 

Hearteu