Chapter 9

The Importance

The day has arrived. I'm extremely nervous right now. It isn't even close to me getting ready yet. I'm not gonna last if I don't calm down. Breathe, breathe, calm down. Be excited instead of nervous. I'm good now. I leave shortly after Young does because the girls wanted me with then like all afternoon. I did make sure the house was relatively clean, because I'm not sure when the camera crew is coming to set up. After all they do start filming us soon.

We spent the afternoon watching some movies, praying it wouldn't rain, eating lunch and a light dinner, and chit-chatting away. Finally it was time for me to get ready. They literally covered every single reflective surface with something so I couldn't see myself until they were done. When they were done.... Wow! I looked completely different. It was amazing. Just as we finished putting on my outfit the boys texted saying that they were outside.

After taking about a thousand pictures they finally let me go.

"So help me, Hoseok if you get her wet. Especially her hair I will kill you." Chae said as a final warning as we departed.

Even though it wasn't supposed to rain heavily, that's what it did on the way there. There was music in the background, so I sang along, and listened because they also seemed to be talking about those arriving on the carpet.

"Kim Young-kwang has arrived. But he hasn't officially walked under the tent. He is standing just inside." One announcer said

"I agree. It seems like he's waiting for something or someone rather." The other replied.

Then they switched to another song. It seemed that since traffic was getting a little heavier it meant that we were almost there. Namjoon broke the silence.

"Noona you look really beautiful!" He said from the front seat. As he was the driver. 
(A/N: Idk if he has his liscence or not. Nor do I care.)

"Yeaaaaa. She's even more pretty from up close." Hoseok added. He's in the back with me and Yoongi. I was sitting on the seats up against the wall seperating the driver from the passenger with those two sitting across from me.

It seemed that they all had a role. Joonie was obviously the driver, Jin seemed to be the car door guy. If the blanket and umbrella were anything to go by, Yoongi and Hoseok handled each accordingly. Even if it wasn't raining they would find four jobs for them to do. My skirt is long so a blanket isn't really needed but I don't care. I'm glad all four of them are here to celebrate and see off this momentous occasion with me.

I wasn't with them in the very beginning but I was always an ARMY. Then Hitman Bang hooked me up with this job. I'm glad that he did.

It's sprinkling when we arrive at the venue. The boys put on their face masks, I laugh slightly at them. But nonetheless they look good. As well pull up, the crowd outside goes slightly quiet because we are in a limo and not a van.

Jin opens his door then opens mine. Hoseok gets out with the umbrella. For the first the since this morning I see him. I have to say. My boyfriend looks gooooood!! Yoongi gets out and holds the blanket up enough that no one can see my face while Hoseok gets Young-Kwang.

"It looks like the person Kim Young-Kwang was waiting for has arrived." The announcer said on the radio

When they get closer Jin helps me out of the car with Yoongi holding the blanket. The cameras start flashing like crazy when I have one foot out the car.

"Holy goodness gracious!! He was waiting for a girl! Wonder what the relationship is between them?" The person continued.

"You look gorgeous nae salanghaneun." Young-kwang told me.

"You look pretty handsome yourself." I replied while straightening his tie.

"Ready?"

"Ready." 

With Hoseok behind us he took my hand and we walked towards the venue together.
------------

POV of Korean Vogue

"Well we are here at the Korean Drama Awards, for those just tuning into the live stream, looking at what our belovéd actors and actresses are wearing. I'm Roe Young-sook."

"Kim Young-Kwang just walked in with an unknown but beautiful female. They are definitely a couple, matching from head to toe, in burgundy and white. A combination not seen with white very often. His outfit is a little more red than hers but it still looks good." Young-sook said. 

He continued to pan the camera to follow Young-Kwang and his mysterious lady. They looked so regal and didn't stop holding hands.

"They are dressy but casual and comfortable, a look perfect for this award show." As he continues to pan.

Young-Kwang and the lady strike some cute poses for the cameras after the serious ones are done. They make a heart above their heads, kiss each others cheeks then she got picked up.

"Seems like we aren't there only ones wanting to speak to them." Young-sook told his viewers as he showed them the mass of media the converged when they stepped of the carpet.

The inconspicuous lady seemed to whisper something into Young-Kwang's ear. They didn't stop to talk with any of the reporters and journalists that wanted to talk to them. Instead they went straight for Roe Young-sook.

"H-Hi-Hello." Young-sook stuttered.

"Hello, are you OK?" Young-Kwang asked.

"I'm fine just that no one normally comes over to me. So it normally becomes more of a commentary show instead."

"Wow if I had known sooner I would come more often." Young-Kwang replied.

"Anyway...who is this beautiful young lady?" Young-sook asks.

"Well, I'll let her introduce herself." Young-Kwang replies.

"Hello Kim Young-sook, hello viewers I'm Kim Sung Uk, girlfriend of Kim Young-Kwang." The now named young lady replied.

"Wow. So let's talk about what you are wearing." Young-sook started.

"Well we are wearing clothes." Sung Uk stated the obvious. The boys laughed lightly at that.

Though none could see the comment section was blowing up about the Kim-Kim couple. The OTP of the award show.

"I guess the real question is WHO are you wearing?" Young-sook questioned.

"I'm wearing Kim Sung Uk on my arm." Young-Kwang replied.

"I'm sorry about him. And to answer your question we aren't actually wearing anything designer." Sung Uk continued.

"Really? With outfits like that I never would have guessed. I shouldn't hog you from the other reporters and journalists." He turned to face the camera and addressed his viewers. "So we've talked about who you are wearing but are they comfortable?"

"Yes, it's very comfortable. I'm normally not one to wear skirts but this one is really comfy." Sung Uk replied.

"A suit, is a suit. To me none are none are more comfortable than another."  Young-Kwang added.

"I've noticed that it is a long skirt and it's barely touching the ground, yet you are still tall next to Young-Kwang." Roe Young Sook inquired.

Well we all know that Young-Kwang is taller than the average male. I'm taller than the average female. I'm 5'7 without the heels. The heels add four inches." Sung Uk answered.

"Wow!!! You guys are by far the tallest couple I've seen in a while. How do you walk?" Young-sook asked.

"With lots of practice. Plus you'll be happy to know that these aren't that tallest heels I've worn." Sung Uk smartly said back.

Readdressing his viewers Young-sook gave his final remarks. "Giving all the fresh carpet looks from the Korean Drama Awards This has been Korean Vogue with Kim Young-Kwang and Kim Sung Uk." He finished.

With that, the newly named Kim-Kim couple continued on to the next interview, with the Korean Vogue viewers wanting more...............Little did they know that for every person who supported and liked the couple with tweets and messages, there were many more who didn't.
---------

POV of Original SoundTrackers

Kim Sung Uk excused herself to go the bathroom. Meanwhile her boyfriend continued having interviews with reporters Song Soobin and Kim Taeyoung.

"Ah Kim Young-Kwang, just the person we wanted to talk to." Song Soobin started.

"We know that you've probably been asked a lot of questions about the beautiful young women you walked in with, so we're not going to ask." Kim Taeyoung continued

With how Soobin and Taeyoung continued off each other it was like they were a couple or had been co-hosts for a long time. They flowed very nicely and seemed to not have a script. Them not asking about his girlfriend was a welcome change.

"So we all know that every moment in a drama had a certain feel to it. Music also helps to set that feeling." Taeyoung stated.

"The feelings of anger when left at a cliff hanger, the sadness when you're favorite character dies. And the joy when everything turns out fine in the end." Soobin replied.

"In D-day what was your favorite scene?" She asked.

"I think it would have to be when my character Lee Hae-sung, and Jung Do-min's character Jung Ddol-mi finally admit that we love each other in the last episode." Young-Kwang answered.

"Did the music fit the scene in your opinion?" Taeyoung asked.

"To me it was perfect. It started off awkward just like the conversation but became more passionate when she got upset that I didn't call her." Young-Kwang answered again.

"Wow!! That was beautiful!!" Soobin answered while fake crying.

"Anyway while we deal with a crying Song Soobin during this break, remember that we are Original Soundtrackers, analyzing all the moments in drama set by the soundtracks here at the Korean Drama Awards." 

After the break Soobin started talking again. "Young-Kwang, do you think you have time to play a short game?"

After looking around, he saw Sung Uk talking with the Song-Song couple. The couple that she ships way too much. "Yeah, I think I have enough time. What's the game?"

"It is an Original Soundtrackers original. We call it..." Taeyoung started

"Name that Soundtrack!!" Soobin finished.

"Its really simple, we'll play the theme from several well known dramas." Taeyoung added on.

"It's really simple. We believe you can do it. Let's get started." Soobin said then pressed a button on her phone.

You Are My Everything
tteugeoun nae sarangeun geudaen geol
gyejeori byeonhaedo nan igose
meomchwobeorin nae gaseumsoge
dan hanaui sarang
You Are My Everything

"Descendants of the Sun!!" Young-Kwang shouted.

"Correct!" Taeyoung replied immediately.

nae mami nae soni nae nuni
neoro gadeukhae
i neukkim i teollim sarangi
ireon georamyeon
ireohke joheunde ireohke apeunde

"Tomorrow's Cantabile!" Young-Kwang shouted again.

"Correct!" Soobin said.

gwansim thank you ganseop
no thank you urin
maeu gakkapjiman jogeumeun
meon geureon sairaneun geol
aljanha bul kkeojin bang sseulsseulhan toegeungil

"Roommate!!" He shouted for a third time.

"We've never had anyone get this many right in a row. Only two more left. Can he get them right?!"  Taeyoung inquired.

"Way to put the stress on me." Young-Kwang replied.

I feel your heart heart heart
hanabuteo yeolkkaji da gunggeumhae
nado mollae du nuneul
kkok gamassda tteugon hae
Make you feel my love love love
ije deoneun neo honjaga aniya
nae sarangeun nalmada deo keojyeoga
jeongmal neo hanabakke molla

"Oh, I dont think I remember this one." Young-Kwang was thinking hard. After thinking it over one more time "Yeah, I--" he didn't get to finish.

"Cinderella and the Four Knights. Good job, although with the number of times I talk about this drama, I'm surprised you don't remember." Sung Uk said as she came back, sliding right back onto Young-Kwang's arm.

"And Kim Sung Uk comes in to save the day." Soobin noticed, sounding more like a person in the radio that describes a game.

"Are you both ready for the last song?" She asked.

"Yes!" They both answered.

Remember love you
I love you sarangin jul
mideossgo unmyeongira bulleossjyo

Remember love you
I love you geudae nundongja
soge naega salgoissneunde

"Scarlet Heart Ryeo!!" The couple said at the same time.

"Wow! First time in a long time that someone got all five right." Kim Taeyoung said to his viewers. Then he turned toward the camera. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to us Kim Young-Kwang."
---------

POV of Sweet Tea

Ki Heeyoung has her own little table. She has cups of tea for her guests. She gets the tell all of the celebrity relationships among other things. She was better than a lot of reporters because she didn't make it up. The answers came from the people themselves.

So with some of the things that were being said about Kim Sung Uk on social medias, Ki Heeyoung should've been the one to see them right? Nope. She has no clue.

"OK ladies and gentlemen we are back with Kim Young-Kwang and his mysterious women." Heeyoung started

"Hello I'm Kim Sung Uk." She greeted

"Hi I'm actor Kim Young-Kwang." He also greeted.

"I'm glad that I am able to finally sit down with the Kim-Kim couple. So what are you guys?"

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend." Sung Uk answered

"Really? How long have you've been together?"

"2 years." Young-Kwang replied

"Do you guys live together?" Heeyoung asked.

"Yes. We've lived together for about a year now." Sung Uk spoke for them.

"Really? How did your fans, Young-Kwang, not find out about your girlfriend?"

Young-Kwang obviously answered this question. "We didn't have any pictures of us hanging on the walls. Her clothes were hidden, and normally when other people who didn't know, came over I had warning."

"Wow!!! You guys are the true OTP couple. Can we play a game? Just to see of you guys remember the small details of your relationship." Heeyoung clarified.

"I don't see why not." Sung uk shrugged. "We do have time after all."

"OK so its just three simple questions." Heeyoung stated. "Let's start. How did you guys meet?

The couple stopped to think about it, looked each other in the eye "Work." Both said while shrugging.

"Care to go into detail?" Heeyoung questioned.

"We can't. If we told you we would have to kill you." Young-Kwang leaned in closer to Ki Heeyoung.

"Next question, where did you guys meet?"

"A coffee shop." Both answered at the same time.

"Woah! You guys really do remember the little things. Last question."

"What day did you guys meet 2 years ago?" She inquired.

"November 5, 2014." They answered with a look of reverence on their faces.

Yes November 5 was an important day for the couple, but it wasn't the first day they met. They both wanted their actual anniversary to be a secret, they wanted their space on the real day. In a little over a month on the fake one, they put on a show.

"One last thing before you guys leave because the ceremony will start soon." 

"Ask away." Sung Uk spoke up.

"If you could tell your fans anything about your relationship, what would it be? Send a video letter."

"To all my fans, thank you for supporting me for as long as you guys have done. I know some will be upset that I have a relationship and that I didn't tell you guys, I'm sorry. just know that Kim Sung Uk is very important to me so please get used to her and don't hate on her. Please continue to support both of us in the future." By the end he was holding her hand for the whole camera to see.

"Thank you Kim-Kim couple for being on my show. I hope to see more of you guys in the future."
----------

For the couple the rest of the night was fun. Sung Uk met a lot of Young-Kwang's friends. She made  new friends, and got autographs because the award show was a giant fanmeet for her. A lot of her favorite actors, and actresses were they so she was caught fangirling several times.

Once the show ended, it was raining, the couple left right away wanting to avoid the rain and the paparazzi. The car ride home was very much the same as the car ride to the venue. Instead the radio was talking about where the young couple went, not about who was arriving.

When the couple came got home all they did was sleep. Forgetting to check social media, and say hello to the camera crew.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Caught in a lie sungyeolhaetdeon nal chajajwo i geojit soge heeonal su eobseo nae useumeul dollyeonwajwo Caught in a lie i jiogeseo nal kkeonaejwo i gotongeseo heeonal su eobseo beolbanneun nareul guhaejwo"

Went Sung Uk's phone. It was way too early to be up. Not even the camera crew was up. Sung Uk sat straight up in bed still half asleep. Young-Kwang continued to sleep, just rolled over to his stomach.

"Caught in a lie sungyeolhaetdeon nal chajajwo i geojit soge heeonal su eobseo nae useumeul dollyeonwajwo Caught in a lie i jiogeseo nal kkeonaejwo i gotongeseo heeonal su eobseo beolbanneun nareul guhaejwo" her phone rang again

Realizing what the ringtone was and who was calling she immediately ran to get get her phone on the dining room table.

"Hello?!" her voice makes it seem like she's been up for hours but her body is soooo tired.

"Sung Uk? It's Hitman Bang."

"Yes Boss?" Keeping her answerd vague because this might be broadcasted.

"I know its late but I need you to come in. I'm really sorry to ask you to do this. Come in disguise and try not to be followed."

"Yes, Boss. See you in 15 minutes." Sung Uk responded.

Realizing that she didnt reallybhave pants on, had guests in the house, and people might he watching this she quickly changed into the clothes she was going yo wear. Consisting of leggings, boots, and one of Young-Kwang's hoodies.

She came back to the cameras with water and a granola bar. She sat down in front of a little booth.

"Hello my name is Kim Sung Uk." She started.

"An emgency came up at work so I have to go. unfortunately most everything I do is confidential so I can't take or show you." She eats about half the granola bar.

"This is a show that is more for Young-Kwang then for me right?" The VJ nods.

"So maybe you won't see much of me. Maybe you will." As she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll have some errands to do after I stop at work so I can take a go-pro with me...if you want." She added on.

She drank some water while throwing her stuff away. When she came back the VJ handed her a go-pro.

"Thank you. Please go back yo sleep though. You'll need your energy for Young and I."

She then got her belongings and left the house.
--------

On my way there I decided to do a little vlog. 

"Hello. There was an emergency at work that I had to take care of ASAP. So here I am, on my way to work at" checking my phone "12:12 in the morning. It's waaaay too early to be up." While yawning.

"I didn't tell Young-Kwang that I was going but hell probably have something of an idea and if he's really worried then he can call me. He knows how my work can be sometimes. He's a really understanding boyfriend. A quality that I really love about him." I had to switch the camera to the other hand. The on emit in use went inside a pocket.

"I feel that once this comes out it'll be a clip that people will find itfidgety,re. I'm at work so talk later." I waved by to the camera and turned it off.

When I walled in  everything was dark, but that's to be expected because it's basically 12:15 in the morning and no one's up. I had to straight up to Hitman Bang's office. Even though he's probably the only one in there I still knock.

"Enter. Take a seat." Is the response I get.

"What did you need to talk to me about?"

"Well..,. going into this we both knew thats there well be people  who won't support you, and give you hate." He started, he was fidgety like he's nervous about good I'm going to react.

"And......" I wanted to know what he was gonna say.

"The backlash from haters all over social media is worse then expected." Hitman finally said.

"How worse is worse?" I had a questionable look in my face as I asked. Preparing myself for the worst.

"I'm only telling and showing you these because we don't want you to be blindsided in anything or by anyone." He was serious and I think that he wouldn't show me unless necessary. He's normally happy and always smiling, so seeing such a drastic change in him in less then 5 minutes made me realize how bad this was.

"It's...really bad.?"

"Is that a question or a statement?"

"I'll let you decide." he handed me his phone already open to twitter.

The comments I read were mean.

She is with Young-Kwang because she wants attention
-

/-/
They haven't been together for 2 years.
-/-/
She's a and he needs to breakup with her.
-/-/
This relationship won't last long.
-/-/
She's ugly and needs to stay off the camera.
-/-/
There were many more like that but Hitman Bang took his phone back from me. I wasn't crying and it may have been that the situation hasn't hit me yet. If I stay distracted for a little bit longer I won't cry on my way home.

"Why are you even up?"

He rubbed his neck, meaning he didn't want to tell me "I'm not the one who found out about the tweets. And I'm a producer, so when inspiration comes I must do it........and being a CEO." he tacked on at the end.

Already knowing that if he didn't find it then there are 3 people who probably did, and know they aren't supposed to be up. Not my fault, they are in the middle of a comeback and need a thing called sleep.

"Spill. Which one of them is up?"

"Well I kn-" he started

"Actually don't tell me. I'll go find out. Don't call and warn them either." I interrupted him. I got up and left adding "Go to sleep, sir" over my shoulder.
----------

I walk down the hallway heading towards the elevator, so I can go up to the studio 2 floors up. All 3 studios are next to each other and have a door connecting them to each other. In order its Yoongi; Namjoon; Hoseok. I go to Hoseok first.

Not even knocking, I slam the door open.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok!!!" I grab his ear.

He jumps, surprised that I'm here. "Ow ow ow ow! Victory that hurts!! Stob it!"

"Tell me, was it you who found the tweets?!" I asked.

"Wha-" he started

"Don't lie." I interrupted.

".......No I wasn't the one who found the tweets." He hesitated at first.

"Last question before we leave, you better give me a good answer. Why are you up?"

"Well you see..... I was up because I couldn't sleep and had to work on rewriting some parts for shows with live band." He said.

"Pretty-ish good reason. Save your stuff and let's go."

"B-but..." He stammered

"It's 1:00 in the morning and you have to be up in ....four hours to have a full day of schedules." I reasoned and said forcibly.

Realizing he wasn't gonna win, hr got up from thr chair and syartef getting his stuff to go. Soon he was ready. Opening the other door connecting to Namjoon's studio.

"Nam-"  I start.

Turns out both he and Yoongi were in the same studio, made my job easier, but they were on their phones talking with their stuff together. All packed up and ready to go. Like they knew I was coming.

"Namhiin and Yoongi! What are you doing up at this hour? Yoongi..don't answer that."

"Well, we had to get some work done, and I had to order things for a studio re-do." Joon replied.

"Were you the one that found the tweets?" I asked. Gone was my anger and frustration. Replaced with sadness instead.

"Yeah it was me. I couldn't leave my sister out to the birds. I had to give you a heads up." He replied to me.

"Thank you for that. Now give me some Suga!" I made that really weak pass at a pun.

All 3 boys hugged me anyway though.

"OK guys let's get you home." I stated.

So on our way we went. Hoseok had a portable speaker with him, so we played some quiet relaxing songs loud enough fir just us to hear. All too soon we arrived at their dorms. I didn't go in bevause I if I did I wouldn't leave for a while.

"OK guys. Go to sleep!! Text me if you need anything." I told them after hiving them all hugs.

"OK!" They all answered.
------

Shortly there after I'm just walking around when I realize that I should do another vlog.

"Hello! I'm back. Just wondering around in this park nearby." As I wave to the camera.

"It's a little chilly, but its to be expected at 2:00 in the morning." As I check my watch.

"Ooooo I see a swingset. I love swings soooo much. Even as a child they were my favorite. Plus the really tall swirly slides were awesome. I was really scared every time I went up to the top." I was swinging gently on the swing set. Holding the camera in one hand and the chain in another. The breeze slightly carrying me as well.

"I love early mornings and really late nights. To me they are the best times of the day. You get this quiet yet noisiness that can't be found anywhere else during the day. It gives me a sense of relief and relaxation. And these really deep thoughts, as you now witness." I do a really quick smiley face at the go-pro.

"See this is what I am talking about" I flip the camera around to show them the view that I see.

"Wow talking to you guys makes time fly by fast its already 4! Thanks for making time fly. See ya." I wave bye to the handheld camera.

And now I get a message from the boys. Specifically Namjoon. Well he probably was asleep for a little while before this. (I hope)

What should we change your name to. Hitman Bang we should change it, because someone might piece 2 and 2 together about your name and nickname.
-

-NJ

I don't know. We could do something similar to Victory. That way it's still easy to remember.
SU--

I have an idea.
--NJ

Please do tell.
SU--

How about Vixen?
--NJ

It sounds feisty. I like it.
SU--

Well it does have spiteful in the definition.
--NJ

Sounds great. Go to sleep see you sometime this week.
--SU
----------

I get up and head back home. Stopping by a bakery to get breakfast for Young and I.

When I arrive home he seems to just be getting up. And has on no shirt.

"Yah!! Kim Young-Kwang! You areny allowed to show off like this." I ran yo him and bugged him because my body covered the front."This is reserved for me only."

He chuckled slightly "OK, OK. Looks like you're coming with me since you don't want others to see that." So he waddled with me clinging to put a shirt on.

Once he did we sat down for breakfast. We had pastries and juice for the most important meal of the day. We had stopped talking as we were both eating. And I decided that now was the right place to tell him.

"So I went into work this morning." I started. I was nervous about how he would react.

"Why did you go into work?" He asked. Still eating breakfast.

"Boss wanted to give me a heads up about an important matter." I responded.

"What would that matter be?"

"Well some of your fans, and people in general have taken to social media and..." I couldn't finish it. What if this got out and more hate came on me? And if people started hating on him as well?

"And what? It's OK you can tell me. I won't be upset, or do something irrational." Young-Kwang was prying yet being gentle as well.

"They've said some horrible things an-" I was stopped by a cough/hiccup. Meaning I was gonna cry too. And I didn't care. I had my boyfriend here to support me. The camera crew isn't here.

"And you believe its true?" He asked.

"Yes I-I do." At this point I gave up on holding the tears back. I fell off my chair and just bawled.

Young-kwang say on the floor next to me as well. "Shhhhh shhhh it's OK." He rubbed my back and just let the emotions run their course.

"I wanted to act strong. Because how could mean comments crumple me?" I looked up at him with tears rushing down my face.

He somehow maneuvered his body so that I was now basically straddling him, and using him as a human teddy bear. "I want you to know that you come first in my life. That you are a strong women who isn't gonna let these commentscsbd haters bring you down. You are calm, cool, collected, cute and beautiful ask on your own. Not one person can say or do anything to change it." He replied while rubbing my back.

"You're not just saying that?" My question was muffled in his shirt.

"I will never just say that." He replied quickly "I love you too much."

Now the tears that came were happy and joyful. He just told me he loved me!!! "I love you too."

We then sat on the floor in the same position for who knows how long. Him rubbing my back in comfort and basically just being there. It was soooo comfortable. With the amount of emotions that went through my body, my not getting enough sleep, and being comfy made a recipe for me falling asleep.
-------

After noticing that Sung Uk's breath was heavy and her body more relaxed, Young-Kwang maneuvered both of them to a standing position. After what she just went through, all that was needed was sleep. Once she was in bed he kissed her head and went to make a very important set of phone calls.

When the phone calls were done he had permission to do what he was about to do. He sat criss-cross in front of the same camera man that his girlfriend had.

"Annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun gim-yeong-gwang-ibnida." He said while bowing. "I'm gonna have a little heart to heart that I have permission for."

A moment of silence. He then reaches around and plays his girlfriends favorite Spotify playlist on his tablet.

"I would like all of those people creating hate comments about Kim Sung Uk to stop. She has done nothing wrong. We don't appreciate it and she takes everything you all say to heart. She has a lot on her plate that is confidential. She doesn't need to be worrying about what people are saying behind her back as well. So please from the bottom of my heart, stop the hate comments." He had such a sincere look on his face with slight puppy dog eyes.

"But stoo the hate on all idols for whatever reason it may be. It eventually affects the person in the worst reasons. There is a difference between hate comments and constructive criticism. If the person doesn't have anyone to support them, cry with, or cuddle with when receiving or reading these comments, then the emotions stay bottled inside until released in the worst way possible. And then fans get worried about why an idol is crying, and blame the company. Most of the time it's the fans who are at fault." He continued. Using gestures occasionally, because we all speak with our hands a little bit.

"Lastly, if the hate continues on either me or Sung Uk then I will withdraw, postpone, or put on hold all my schedules. My movies, dramas, interviews, variety show appearances. I have gotten permission from my company and they support what I just said. I love  
you guys, my fans, but please be cautious of what you say. Continue to love and support us more in the future." With that he gave a warm, charming smile, to the camera. The opposite if what he is feeling inside and how the mood was minutes ago. While giving a wave and bow.

"Please make sure that this gets aired." He addressed to the cameramen.

Then he too went and cuddled next to Sung Uk ready to sleep for the day before going back yo regular schedules.
----

The cameramen looked at each other anf knew that just went down had to be published on everything ASAP. With that they did it as well.

A/N: 5615 words!! Hahahaha.  I was also told (cough COMMANDED cough) To have Chapter 10 up next week so be ready.