Chapter 7

The Importance

I am about to go over to those stylist and give them a piece of mind. Talking about my baby brother like that. No one has the right to do that except for me. 

"Victory!" I hear someone call behind the screen. It's has to be Jungkook because Namjoon is already out getting helped by those stylists that were irking me.

"Are you decent?" last time I didn't ask that I was scared for life.

"Yeah you can come in." he responds.

When I enter I can see his shirt is TIGHT like he can barely move his shoulders. There are 2 ways to solve this problem. One is for short term and one is for long-term. The front of his shirt had pleats on it. But from the inside you could pull them apart to give extra room. They are stuck together with fabric tape. The only other person in the group that has them is Jin, but that is only sometimes. (Because his shoulders are so broad.)

I take apart 2 pleats from each side and flatten the front of his shirt. 

"For future reference kookie, the pleats come apart did you remember what I did?"

"Yes."

"All of your comeback shirts have something like this so that we can add more space. They are in creative spaces so they can be hidden by your jacket. Next time do that."

I left him to put on his shoes, and jacket. 

"Before I forget, you don't need to worry too much because I specially ordered a shirt half a size and a full size bigger than that one. I had a feeling that with you working out so often, this would happen."

"Really? Victory, you are amazing."

Then I left to go see how makeup was doing. Yoongi is finished and eating his food. Hoseok looks to be done as well. Namjoon is talking to manager and Jin is admiring his makeup in the mirror. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were left. 

The area is slightly chaotic, but with 7 boys of varying skin tones it's to be expected. What drew my attention was Chae-yeong yelling at stylist. I wonder what it is this time. She seems to be doing that a lot lately. If it is something stupid I'm going to murder her. 

"You are wrong! Do you want him looking like a girl? That's way too much eyeliner."

"Chae.....? What's wrong? Who are you taking about?"

She turns to face me "This stylist thinks it's okay to give a very defined winged eye look to Taehyung. She is wrong, and won't change or admit it."

"Let me see. Bring Tae to me." before I could reprimand or do anything I need to see how bad it was 

"Hey Taehyung. Come here." she said

"Am I in trouble?" he was looking between us. 

"No I just want to see your makeup."

"OK!" he practically jumped right over to us. 

"Close your eyes for me?"

"Am I closing my eyes for a surprise?!"

"No." Chae-yeong was right. Way too much eyeliner. How has this stylist made it past school? 

"Awwwwwww. Can I open my eyes?"

"Yeah you're fine to open your eyes. Go back and get your eye makeup done again."

"But I already got it done."

"It doesn't look right go get it done again by another stylist."

"OK." he walked back slowly to get his makeup re-done. 

We turned back to the stylist and I said 
"Are you stupid?! You were going to send a GUY with that much eyeliner.... out into a concert?!"

"Victory, don't do this now. The boys are still here and she's not worth your breath." Chae-yeong coming to the reserve for both of us. 

We walked back over and the boys were being paranoid, practicing like crazy. Hoseok was in his zone critiquing the little things like the amount of energy needed to be expressed and how high the jumps need to be. Jungkook was having trouble with his makeup, but the styists seem to have that under control. And it was going to get sweated off anyway. We retouch after the first part of the concert, then for the last set they went with none on. Nothing to worry about. Tonight will be a great night. 

"OK guys gather round!" Namjoon said. Makeup was done, clothes were on, food was eaten. The calm before the craziness was here and now. The boys gathered around. The camera crew was filming this moment. Probably gonna be on a Bangtan bomb later. The boys gathered around their fearless leader. 

"We have made it this far, we only need to go. A little further. We came to have fun. So did all the ARMYs out there. Let's go make them proud!!!!" all of the boys cheered and did crazy dances (*cough* Hoseok *cough *). 

"All right on 3!"they put their hands in

"Bang, Bang, Bang, Bangtan!!!!"

With pre concert ritual complete, we head down to the underground. Underneath the stage where the little elevator is. To start with 'Blood, Sweat, & Tears'. 

As they were getting their in-ears, and getting closer to the stage. The fans got louder, both the chants and singing the song playing the background which seems to be Baepsae

"Rul bakkwo change change. 
Hwangsaedeureun wonhae wonhae maintain. Geureogeneun an doeji BANG BANG! Igeon jeongsangi anya. Igeon jeongsangi anya"

While getting into their places, they also started talking to each other like no one else was there. The screaming of ARMYs got exponentially louder when this started. 

"OMG! We're in Busan." Hoseok started

"I've missed this place." Jungkook added

"Yah! I was born here first I miss it more!" Jimin yelled. 

"I'm sleepy." of course that was Yoongi

"Well find the energy! We have a concert to perform!" Taehyung countered Yoongi and the screams got even louder if possible. 

"This energy is all for me! They want to see my handsome face."The one and only Jin said that. 

Last but not least Baepsae stopped playing the boys were in their starting position. 

"Let's not talk anymore. Let's just get started." My baby brother replied

For a second the fans and the music was dead silent. 

The music for BST started playing. So did the fan chants. 

Jimin and Jungkook did the first part, with the instrumental in between then and Yoongi's verse we all hear, loud and clear "Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!"

They rapped along with Yoongi and Namjoon. Tried to with Hoseok, but most of the crowd gave up. Got right back into it when Tae and Jungkook starting the pre-chorus though. Sang all the mahnis with Hoseok, but couldn't do his rap. Listened and tried to sing with Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung. Sang all the mahnis again and with the instrumentals during the last parts of the song have them all during the fan chant "Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!"

All in all it was really cool. As it always is. With BST ending, I started to leave from underneath the stage and head back to backstage. While hearing Namjoon start the greeting.

"1! 2! BANG! TAN! Annyeong hasseyo. Bangtan Sonyeondan imnda"

I picked up my little earpiece as well. I would soon be walking around, checking in on the boys, and enjoying the concert. It allowed me to hear what's going on, not go deaf, and respond if people were talking to me. 

My earpiece had distinguishing marks as well. Like the boys' in-ears had their names on a symbols on it. Mine had a Red Cross, on the box and a Virgo ♍ sign on the earpiece.

Went back to Chae-yeong, and Min Ji, to spill the details of the conversation Young and I had today. The boys would introduce themselves, thank everyone, for coming then continue on with Fire. Jackets would be thrown off and retrieved later. 

------ First Line Break ------

When I get there Chae-yeong and Min Ji are already waiting on a couch. 

"So....... What did he say?" Min Ji said

"Spill. Everything, leave nothing out." Chae-yeong added on

"Young was invited to the Korean Drama Awards and he wants me to go with him. Our-"

"OMG!!! Min Ji.... Did we hear that correctly?!" of course if anyone were to interrupt me it would be Chae-yeong. 

"Yes we did. Just imagine that. Matching outfits walking down the carpet it would be amazing!!" Min Ji replied 

"We get to coordinate the outfits!!! Eeeeeeek" they hyped up each other and still managed to speak correctly, how? 

They are really gonna plan this if I don't step in. "Can I finish?"

"Yes. Yes. You can. We're sorry." Min Ji said real quick.

"Our relationship would go public and I couldn't be around the boys for a while because the press is going to take interest in me."

"So that's all the date is? Him taking you the KDAs? Because when we heard date we are thinking more than just that."Min Ji asked in her skeptical voice

"Well-"

"It better not be. If it is, we" pointing between herself and Min Ji "need to have a serious talk with him, and tell him what he needs to do."

Getting just a bit hyped up from Chae-yeong's mini sermon Min Ji told her "You right. You right girl."

"If you guys interrupt me one more time I will say no more of what Young and I talked about."

"Chae you need to stop. We need to hear all the dirty details." Min Ji told her

"Exactly. We hadn't, really talked anymore after that. We would need to make sure we want to do this and talk to the boys."

"We will do it on the train on the way back. After the concert." Min Ji continued 

"Plus the KDAs are in a week. That's is the perfect amount of time to go shopping." Chae finished.

---------Line Break--------

We were just hanging around talking about D-day because we We close to the end of Episode 19. And the show in general had put all of us in our feels.

We heard Fire coming to an end so the Rapper line was about to come back. We put the conversation on hold until both singer and rapper lines were back on stage.

I could hear Hoseok first before I saw him. It was only natural of course.

"Victory!!!!!!" he came running into the room.

"Yes Hoseok?" Then Yoongi and Namjoon came  rushing in after him.

"I'm not feeling to well." this had me concerned.

"He has had nothing to eat or drink since before the concert." Namjoon rushed in saying before Hoseok just collapsed into my arms.

"Eeeeeeek."I wasn't ready for his sudden weight and fell with him on top. We had 4 minutes before they needed to be back up on stage.

"Chae-yeong! Min Ji! Help me with Hoseok! Yoongi and Namjoon. If aren't getting dressed or makeup retouched by the time I get up...." I trained off letting them fill in the blank themselves.

I heard shuffling and the groans of Hoseok getting moved off of me. My girls moved him into a nearby chair, then helped me up.

I started pacing back and forth between the chair he was sitting in and the wall. What am I gonna do? Even if he didn't drink anything during the concert so far he shouldn't be like this.

"Get me fans! Plug them in and turn them on him. Get his make up retouched,and his clothes ready for Cypher pt. 4. I'll be right back. There is something I need to go check."

I went up by the nearest water cooler and saw that the water bottles belonging to Hoseok had been tampered with. I wanted to know if all of his bottles had been tampered with. I asked into the microphone "All security members by the water coolers, please check and see if the water bottles belonging to Ho---- J-Hope have been messed with. Do they look off ornate in the wrong place?"

"This is Guard 1, by the top of the stage. His water bottles seem to be in the wrong places. All of the bottles aren't in sections."

"Guard 2 on the left of the stage. The bottles are still in order but J-Hope's are in the wrong order. The blue and green are switched."

"Guard 3 on the right side of the stage. Same report as Guard 2."

This some what confirmed my fear. Who is targeting Hoseok? Why? I can't ponder long because the boys are finishing Lost. So I pushed those thoughts aside and rushed backstage.

Hoseok was lucid and having a conversation with Min Ji about his hobbies. He also seemed to be eating a granola bar and having water of his own somewhat free will.

By this time the singer line- Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook- had come back because the rest of the boys were performing Cypher pt. 4.

"O my gosh!" Jin exclaimed

"I love this crowd!" Tae continued

"How does it feel to be back in Busan boys? Jin and Taehyung go change into your clothes for the next set and get your makeup redone." I asked. Referring to Jimin and Jungkook of course.

"It feels good to be back home!" Jungkook replied.

"I wish we could stay longer." Jimin continued on a sad note.

"Well maybe you could...." I left it blank 

"Wait, what do you mean maybe we could' What do you have planned?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. You guys are gonna hold up the rest of the boys. Go get changed and get your makeup redone."

"But-" Jimin tried to say. He promptly got pushed to the makeup area by Chae. Jungkook had already left and missed what Jimin and I had talked about. Awwww his loss.

For once, somehow their clothing change went without a hitch. Normally something always goes wrong with the singer line during the switch. But nothing happened. The boys then went out wearing their clothes for War of Hormone but they were more unified.

-------Line Break------

With the boys in the midst of performing their next set, the girls and I sat down to watch episode 19 of D-day. Episode 18 put it in our feels and we didn't appreciate it. The feelings that my Boo must have been feeling when he was filming this were intense to say the least. Like emotionally draining.

We had to stop watching shortly after we started because the fan hangs for the last song in the set 21st Century Girls were loud. It also told is that we didn't have much time to get their clothes ready for the last set.

Of course the 3 of us to dance while getting the clothes ready.

My brother started and the crowd of ARMYs did too. The yokhae and jeonhae with Hoseok were deafening. With Jungkook the only thing we heard clearly was "yes or no yes or no". They joined back in with Jimin singing malhae and the "let you go let you go let you go". They sang the chorus strongly and put their hands up then at the short breaks in between "BTS! BTS!" was all you could hear. They enjoyed the black and forth between Yoongi and Namjoon. Went right back with Jimin for the chorus again. Then they all sang the rest of the song ending on "Now scream!"

Our dance party was over and as the transition music started playing as the boys rushed backstage for the last time to change before the end of the concert. I made sure that everyone had at least a half a bottle of water in them before the end of 'Coffee' the transition song.

Dressed in clothes from one of their older songs, Boy in Luv to be exact with some more modern modifications. And a shirt underneath for the last song of the night.

As the boys went out the singer line started with 'House of Cards' while the rap line went around just having fun with the Singer line, by trying to make them break the mood they had set when they started singing. Also we're copying the motion and the facial expressions when they had to hold those notes everyone loved. 

The song had come to a close and the boys were lowered making the stage pitch black.  In the underground the boys rushed to the part of the stage that's in the middle of it all. When they were in their places 'Save Me' started playing. It's my favorite song. (A/N: It really is my favorite)

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS! The crowd was loving it  and then Jimin started singing the first half with Jungkook doing the other half. Taehyung and Jin did the prechorus. All 4 of them did the chorus and before Yoongi did his rap. All you hear Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS! (2x) in the stadium. After Yoongi there was Hoseok. The singer line did the chorus and Namjoon did his rap with the crowd of ARMYs saying "Thank you, ‘uri’ ga dwae jwoseo" with him. Jimin and Jungkook closed out the song.

Now the boys had 3 songs left until the end of the concert. The boys were talking and drinking water while getting ready for Boy in Luv and I Need U. They were performing them back to back so there wasn't anytime for them talking.

As the songs started to play the boys walked around getting close with their fans, and really just having fun. As the time for last song came all of their jackets that weren't already off got taken off with their shirts and ties. ARMYs were screaming!!! (erted ARMYs thinking that they were gonna get a different view.)

The anthem of ARMYs everywhere started playing. Starting with the rap line everyone started singing the song. During the song everyone has their light stick going. They were swaying to the beat and going in the same direction. From backstage it all looked so... so... awesome. It was bringing the 3 of us to tears. As the last part of the song started playing the music stopped. And while ARMY continues singing Namjoon took a moment to say thank you.

"Thank you so much for coming, and enjoying yourselves. Thank you for always being there to support us. We hope you won't ever leave our side."

They went on the elevator things and bowed as the song came to a close. The stage went black and the crowd screamed one last time.

-----------Line Break---------

As Chae, Min Ji, and I headed backstage the boys were taking their usual after concert picture to thank Busan. The picture taken and posted, Namjoon typed the caption while everyone else started to change back into the clothes they came here in. 

"Boys!" they all turned to look at me thinking they got into trouble somehow "So you really think that I would let you guys wear those same clothes again after your concert? You sweated in those clothes and we all know that you won't feel like changing when you get back to the hotel."

"So you brought clothes?" Jimin asked.

"For us?" Jin continued.

"Of course they are for you guys." I replied, while holding up the bag of clothes they didn't notice until now. 

The boys then rushed the bags for clothes. I'm not worrying about them taking someone else's clothes because they all know which sizes and style is theirs.

As they were getting dressed I wanted to make sure that everything was packed and ready to go. Right when I went to ask Chae-yeong and Min Ji came up behind me. 

"They've packed up everything into the suitcases." Min Ji started.

"They will put them in the car tomorrow morning." Chae-yeong added

"OK. That's fine by me. Are you guys leaving?" I replied.

"Yeah we are. We have a train at 12 in the morning." Min Ji told me.

"Which is in..." she checked her watch "a little less than an hour." Chae-yeong added on. 

I hear a crash in the background. But ignore it because I'm talking. "So I'll see you back in Seoul? To go shopping?"

As they were walking away "We'll set the date and time in the group chat."

With the commotions behind me becoming louder I rushed "Bye!"

I turn around and the noises I was worrying about was just the racks with all the clothes on it getting moved. They were putting them by the door so that tomorrow, it would be easier to put them in the van. 

The boys have gotten dressed and seem to be waiting for me to that they can leave. They looked soooo tired. This is the side of them  that ARMYs don't see. BTS is human too. 

As I start heading to the door to leave the boys follow. All listening to music, on their phone, or just quiet. AA we all got in the car. Namjoon in the front, Jimin Jin and I in the middle with the rest of the boys in the back. When we got back to the hotel I texted the boys in the group chat that had all 8 of us  -Drink a bottle of water and take some Advil. We have a day ahead of us tomorrow-. I know the boys would get and remember that better because they were all on their phones.

At the hotel they all went straight to bed. I did the same. 

-------Morning++++++++

I wake up the next day to my alarm set. And do my morning stuff. I go to wake the boys up because it was 9:00 and our train leaves at 12:00. Getting them up wasn't hard but I wanted to stretch when they got up because of the concert yesterday. They were gonna be sore and stretching was a good way to help those muscles.

Once they were done they had breakfast and got dressed. I still laugh at the boys fighting over 3 showers. I stopped trying to help organize that a LONG time ago. On the end boys that hadn't taken a shower yet, or were already dressed, help packs everything back up into suitcase. With that unofficial system on place we left the hotel to head to the train station. Allowing for more than enough time when ARMYs came mobbing them. 

As we got settled in the train car, luckily there was only just us in the car. I gathered the boys around me. 

"Hey guys. There is something I need to tell you." I said with a serious face.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked in an excited voice. "A surpri---"

"Are you pregnant?" Jin asked probably wanting a girl to dress up. 

"No of course I'm not pregnant. I believe in abstinence." I replied startles by what he said.

"Then what is it?" Hoseok asked. 

"Well during the concert Young called me asking me out on a date to the KDAs with him."

"OmO. You should wear a pink dress." of course that came from Jin.

"If I go the the KDAs with him our relationship will go public. He and I have already talked about it and we are going to do it either way. But we -me especially- wanted to tell you."

"We're OK with it but there is more that you're not telling us." Namjoon said,  speaking for the whole group in that lease voice he gets.

"The press is gonna go crazy and it might be a second before they all calm down. I won't be able to spend anytime with you."

"We can live with that."Jin replied again, but speaking as the mom of the group. 

"Good because you guys need to be discreet and go shopping with Young-kwang. Can I trust you to do that?"

"You can count on us!" they all replied at the same time. 

"Hyung line calls sibs on driving you there!" Hoseok called. 

"Yah! Maknae line wants to take her." Jungkook replied. 

"The maknae line is more recognizable." Jin rallies back. 

Realizing that the older boys were right the younger ones backed off.

The train ride was fine after the conversation. The boys were being a little crazy but within the allotted loudness. The hyung line seemed to be grouping together to see what they are gonna where. 

We arrived in Seoul and getting off the train and going back to the sorta way no problem. I feel that this period is the calmest it will be for a while. 

A/N: it's 4165 words people. Yeah!!!!!! The polyvore set used was made by me.