Chapter 6

The Importance

2 hours and 45 minutes later I wake up to the boys laughing like some cows (or windshield wipers). The train car is really only about half full, which is good because the boys are.......... themselves. That's the best way I can reason or describe it. 

Leaving the station and arriving at the hotel in Busan is basically the same as leaving from Seoul. Right when we get there, and they all picked rooms and roommates, legit I kid you not all I see are pants going flying off along with their shirts. (Except Joonie. He keeps his shirt on.)All articles of clothing land in the same pile. I have no clue how it's possible. 

With the boys falling asleep I continue binge watching part of D-day. The drama that Young is on. OMG this how kills me and so does he. I'm so angry right now. I have a really early morning tomorrow. But don't I always with BTS?

--------
I wake up and I can hear the boys waking up and getting dressed in their rooms. I do my stuff, grab some clothes to bring to the venue for the boys, and head to the elevator to wait for them to finish. 

They arrive one by one and I see them wearing black. I wonder if they planned it. And I'm waiting for Yoongi, as we all know everytime the boys do something like this, planned or not, Yoongi seems to never get the memo. Lo and behold Yoongi was wearing black too. Once Namjoon came, rounding the end of the boys. The boys were wearing the same thing. The only difference was shoes and facemasks. 

We loaded the car, and headed to the venue. The boys all got a water bottle. What normally happens so that I know they are hydrated is that during the morning, soundcheck, and rehearsal they load up on water. And when they were getting ready for the actual shows, they could go to the bathroom and not worry too much about having to go during the shows. 

I was shaken out of my thoughts by us arriving at the venue. It was a quick and quiet unloading of the car. I put my stuff down in the corner of a dressing room and then went to stock up the water bottles.

I personally stock up the water bottles that are used during the concert. You know the ones the boys use to throw water on ARMYs and drink when they have a talking segment. 

And I'll tell you a little secret. They have tons of them, the water bottles. They are kept in a cooler and that cooler also has compartments for granola bars. With the amount of energy they use, I can't have them fainting in the middle of a concert now can I?

You ever wonder why sometimes you only see 6 boys although you know you just saw 7? Well they go down the stairs to eat a portion or bite of a granola bar, then come back up to continue. Yeah you guys can thank me later. I know I'm awesome.

I was heading to the part of the stage closest to the fans, and I got a bad feeling. I've ignored these feeling before, and reaped the consequences, I'm not going to ignore them this time. So I asked before I forgot. 

"Hey, excuse me."

"Yes? How can I help you Ms. Victory."

"I getting a bad vibe about tonight, can you move the barriers back some? Give more space between the fans and the boys."

"Yeah sure. I will get some other security officers on it right away."

I started to walk away. But was stopped. 

"Ms. Victory, if you don't mind me asking or prying but what gives you the idea that something might go wrong or something bad might happen?"

"I have this instinct that right now is going crazy. Not just as a sister to the group or as the doctor but a borderline maternal instinct." I paused "I think tonight is going to be a little crazy because you know how it is after comeback." But that still isn't the real reason why, I think. 

"OK. Thanks for explaining."

As I was walking away. "Hey you guys, you have nothing to do? Now you do. Move those barriers back maybe 40-45cm."

(^^A/N: A little over a foot to a foot and a half.^^)

As I continued to fill water coolers and granola bars, I said hi to everyone and wanted to make sure that everything for tonight was set. The concert started at maybe 7, so the doors would open at 6. 

With my job done, and my nerves calmer I went back to the dressing room to watch D-day on Netflix. I didn't have that many episodes left and I see everything that my bae plays a role in. 

The episode was a little over an hour long and at the end of it I made sure that the boys were OK. No injuries, dehydration or hunger. They were gonna eat dinner starting at 4:30 because they get ready at different times. Makeup would be the last thing done on all of the boys. We have found that doing makeup then having the boys eat was not helpful.

So when the boys ate, if they were already dressed, we would put a smock over them to protect their clothes. Today for dinner we had chicken, salad, and fruit. Plus water I want the boys to stay hydrated. 

So right now Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok were all getting dressed. Jin was first because he takes forever to eat because he cherishes each bite as if it is his last. Yoongi didn't care. And it would take Hoseok some time because he was being himself and playing around while getting dressed. I swear.... sometimes..... they act like little kids. What am I going to do with them? 

Namjoon and the maknae line were eating. So they would get dressed and have their makeup put on after they ate instead of eating in between. Joonie as usual was on his phone, the one he gets soooo possessive about. I wonder what he does on there....... The maknae line was...... being........ themselves. 

They were having a contest it seemed. About who could eat the most. If they kept eating this fast, they would make themselves sick and leave no food for the rest of the boys and staff. Sometimes these boys are so inconsiderate without meaning to be. 

But who can blame them? Some of the things they would handle are always taken care of others. Taehyung is about to eat a piece of lettuce with a LOT of Caesar dressing. I MUST step in right about now. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!"

All 3 of them jumped up scared because I came out no where, like a ninja. Namjoon just looked up from his phone. His interest peaked in what was going on. Then last but not least Taehyung dropped the fork and the piece of lettuce. The dressing pooled onto the table and he slowly turned around. He gave me that cheesy, cute, I-didn't-do-anything-wrong smile while looking up at me. 

"Hello Victory. How are you?"

"I'm good. Just wondering why you are doing with that piece of lettuce." while pointing to it.

"What piece of lettuce I wasn't doing anything, with food besides eating it." he ate a bite for emphasis. "Right Jungkook, Jimin." The other 2/3 of the line was wisely avoiding the question and looking at both of us. Leaving Tae on his own.

"Taehyung I saw you. In fact I saw all of you. You've eaten and now your playing. Clean up and go get dressed."

All 3 sulked away after cleaning up their mess. Namjoon had turned back to his phone and was almost finished his salad. 

"Namjoon that goes for you too. When you're done you go get dressed."

"Yes Victory" he responded in a bored monotone voice. 

He probably hates that his older sister is with him like all the time. And knows a lot more about him then he knows himself. 

"Ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow. ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow. (Fire Fire)
ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow. (Fire Fire) ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow. (Fire Fire) ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow."

That would be Min Ji. I wonder why she is calling me. 

"Hello?!"

"Yes Min Ji?"

"Can you please communicate to your security people that we are not saesangs."

In the background I could hear Chae-yeong screaming /yelling at a security guard what Min Ji just said. 

"You guys are here?" I was surprised. Normally they tell me before hand. 

"Yeah we are. We wanted to see the concert and figured you could use some help."

I heard some crashing and cursing going on in the background "Namjoon! What are you doing? What did you break?" normally when they 'help' they end up causing more trouble. But right now I need all that I can get. 

"Yeah you guys can help. Hand me to the security guard."

I heard the shuffle as the phone was passed to the guard. 

"Hello?"

"Hi. Who are you?"

"Ha Dong Hoon ma'am."

"Dong Hoon the 2 crazy chicks in front of you are my friends and are desperately needed back here. Are you new?"

".... Yes."

"That explains it. Whenever you see these girls they can come straight back."

"Yes. I'll let them through right now."

"Wait! Next time I'll try to tell you in advance and have them get the proper clearance."

More shuffling was heard and the phone was passed off to Min Ji again. 

"I trust that you guys will be able to find us with no more problems right?"

"Yeah. See you soon."

With that problem dealt with I returned my attention to the boys. The clothes rack had fallen clothes were everywhere. The labels on the clothes had fallen off. I see a half dressed Taehyung and a fully dressed Hoseok standing with the clothes trying to put them back. 

I in a breath, ready to yell at them, when I get tackled to the ground. 

"I know what you are going to say. Don't say it." turns out as usual Chae-yeong came at the right time. 

She's legit sitting on me. I hear Min Ji keeping the process of getting the boys dressed along. 

"Hoseok, Jin, what are you doing? Go put on a cover and eat. We don't have much time left to get all you ready and only 2 of you guys are fully dressed."

Chae-yeong got off of me and said
"We are here to help you, but you can't be yelling at people already. It's too early."

"OK, OK, I'm calm now get off me or the boys are gonna be late."

She got off of me and helped me up. 

"What do you need Victory?" Min Ji had come over and both of them were giving me this look.

"Alright, let me think..... All of the boys still need their makeup done, and....... 4 boys still need to get dressed, then Yoongi still need to eat as well."

"OK, then. Let's get started because then we can finish watching D-day. After all the Korean Drama Awards are soon!"

We went to work getting the boys ready. Yoongi was the first to finish because he is the only boy that can eat after he has had makeup done. It's kinda like an old man sometimes. He's wise, always tired or sleeping, having others do him favors because he's lazy, and he doesn't mess up his makeup when he eats. Then he'll eat quickly and sleep like 5 minutes before they have to go on stage.

Min Ji went with Hoseok and Jin to make sure they ate properly, and wore socks to ensure they didn't mess up their clothes. And also to catch up with Jin. They haven't seen each other since her and I stopped taking to each other. But they haven't really changed in looks. That's how you know true best friends. 

Chae-yeong went with Yoongi and Taehyung to get their makeup done. She and Taehyung are like......... twins. They are the same person but the opposite gender. (Although with him in a dress you could never tell the difference.)

I went over where the majority of the stylists were with Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook, getting dressed. All of the clothes were labeled, but we just make sure that the clothes are situated properly.

As the boys are getting dressed the stylists are talking. Not that I mind but the subject of the conversation, is what I mind. 

"OMG do you see Jimin's abs. They are soo defined and y."

"Forget his abs look at Jungkook's arms through the screen." it was kinda like the screens you see in old movies. You can only see the shadow. Stylists don't need to see EVERYTHING. Because sometimes the boys need to change underwear....... 

"All of the boys have something. Except Namjoon. As leader wouldn't he have something to show."

OMG I swear I am going to kill them. No one talks about the boys like that especially my little brother!

Right as I'm about to go say something to them I hear

"Chong majeun geotcheoreom BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Ppangya ppangya ppangya BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Ppangya ppangya ppangya"

Huh that's wierd. Young is calling me. I wonder why he's calling me in the middle of prepping for a concert. I put my Bluetooth in some can talk and work. 

"Hello!"

"Hi Victory! Guess what just happened!"

Namjoon had just finished and came out from behind the screen. I signaled him over to me while still talking to Young. 

"You got a new role?!"

"No. 2 more guesses."

"You got asked to be on a show that requires having cameras all in our house?"

I tucked in Namjoon's shirt and then took part of it out so it was kinda like a bubble. With his jacket I made sure that it covered his shirt until the beginning of his pants. And that the buttons were shiny and fully attached to the fabric. Nothing hanging on by a thread.

"No. Last try."

"You cleaned every little book and ctanny of the apartment?"

"No, I didnt. Since you didn't guess it just tell you........ I got invited to the Korean Drama Awards!!!!!"

I almost drop Namjoon's choker in surprise and happiness. We've been waiting for this for forever! 

Namjoon turns around trying to figure out why I froze all of a sudden. 

"Hello? Victory? Are you still there?"

I was snapped out of my daydreaming,
"Oh! Yeah I'm still here I just don't know what to say."

"There is one more thing I forgot to tell you."

"What?!" I'm really excited. 

"I also have a plus one....."

"Are you asking me out?" it seems like one of the boys, probably Jimin or Jungkook went and got Min Ji and Chae-yeong

"Wait wait! Who is asking you out?" Min Ji said. 

"Yeah. You better say no. Do they known you have a boyfriend?" Chae-yeong continued. 

"Yes they do considering that it is my boyfriend that's asking me out." 2 people can play at the snarky game

"Oooooo. OMG! Really? Say yes!!!" she continued 

"I'm trying to but some keeps interrupting me!"

"Young? Are you still there?"

"Yes Victory I'm still here."

Chae-yeong started to help situate the boys' clothes correctly. Min Ji went to make sure they ate properly. Both were close by so that they could hear some of the details being said. 

"What exactly would happen on this date?"

"Well, you would be my plus one to the Korean Drama Awards and our relationship would go public."

"I think that it is time we go public. I would love to go to the Korean Drama Awards with you."

"It's a date then, we'll talk more when you get back."

A/N: I know I said last chapter that this was only gonna be split up into 2 parts. Looking back on my notes and what needs to happen. This will become 3 parts. 

I'm soooo very very sorry. 😢😭

I know some people reading this story. They are gonna be mad at me but it's for the best. Look below for an outline until Chapter 10. It will really only have the basics. Just enough to tease you. 

*Chapter 7: filler chapter. The official details of the concert. 

Chapter 8: fluff chapter 1/2

Chapter 9: fluff chapter 2/2 segway into Chapter 10

**Chapter 10: BIG SURPRISE!! 

Signing off
-_-_- selinapotter5

* relatively short chapter (unless you want details) comment below

**really long chapter (hopefully)

Last but not least. New characters will be added soon!!