Chapter 1

The Importance

Chapter 1

Aaaaaaaaaa comebacks. So beautiful and soooooo crazy at the same time. They are stressful, very stressful. And with stress comes health problems. With those health problems come the need of me. And i am the doctor of Bighit. Hi my name is Kim Sung Uk!

October 13, 2016 the day that we all stress for, and then feel relieved for when it ends. BTS performed 3 songs instead of the normal 1 or 2. They performed "21st Century Girl", "Am I Wrong" and then the title track track of WINGS................. "Blood, Sweat, & Tears". They had 3 completely different sets of clothes. That is 21 DIFFERENT OUTFITS for 1 comeback. I'm not complaining.

Seeing all the hard work we put into it come out in the best way is totally worth it. 

But with every good thing comes struggles. 

FLASHBACK: 1 month earlier

Anyway thankfully my little brother is able to attend this comeback. I know that you had to have heard that he has been sitting out of any performances, for about 2 weeks. 

He was complaining about pain on September 29th after practice. So when complaining about pain, they come to see me. I immediately told him "Bro you need to stop. There is a very high chance you're going to have a stress fracture if you continue. I'm going to say the words that you hate to hear-"

"No, please don't say-"He refused to look at me. 

"You need to stop the performances from now until comeback if you want to perform in comeback." I sat him down. 

"No! I want to perform!! I need to."He looked up at me with pleading eyes like, I would change my opinion, and decision.

"I'm not saying, that you can't go and support. But I'm telling you that if you perform you are going to injure yourself and there won't be time before WINGS comeback for you to heal. You can be a MC and keep the spirit up in the group. Be the leader I know you can be, just don't perform." As I sat down, and said this I put my hands on his shoulders. 

"It would hurt you, the rest of the boys, and A.R. M.Y. if you are out for comeback because of a stress fracture. So please do me a favor, and don't perform. Stick to support, and MCing." I looked at him.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Get out there and have some fun."

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

Good thing is that he did listen, and he is now out there performing. Speaking of its almost time for then to come in and change. 

Luckily going from '21st Century Girl' with its bomber jackets, and kinda NSYNC/Backstreet Boys feel to it, to 'Am I Wrong' with its simple but very bright colors and turtle necks. 

I know those boys must be hot, and sweaty, and they still put everything they can into every performance. Especially on stage.

FLASHBACK:

Bangtan was practicing, they had been working very hard and very long. I walked in.

"Guys"

"GUYS", they still didn't hear me. 

"GUYS!"as I turned off the music. 

"HEY-!" they all turned around and saw me by the music. 

"Have you guys eaten?" They looked at me. Rather they tried to look at me. 

"Have you guys drunk anything since you've been practicing?" Still no one looked at me. 

"That's it! My floor, now!" this got them moving. Very quick. 

I need and want these boys to stay healthy. Now I know that there are some things that I can't change. Like the way they practice. I can't change that they push themselves waaaaaaay too hard. 

My floor is almost the very top floor of Bighit. That's for 2 reasons, if any paparazzi were to get into the building without being seen or having permission, they wouldn't guess to go to the top floor for a lot of juicy information. The second reason kinda ties into the first one. The boys can hide with me, and it gives them privacy. 

In fact, people know that Bighit rented out that top space, but they don't to who or what. It would make people feel stupid if they knew what was really up here and didn't have a clue. 

Anyway, when I get up there all of the boys are sitting in their assigned beds. "Really guys? Is it that hard to ask you guys to drink water?! I know it's not hard."

"We know. But if we drink water then we have to go to the bathroom, and lose practice time and important information-." Hoseok started. 

"Which gets us mad at each other because we don't repeat waht was said-. " Taehyung continued. 

"And we all know what problems come from that." Namjoon finished. 

"Don't remind me." I replied. I have seen what happens when things like that continue. 

"You guys are so dehydrated it is not even funny. You guys have to drink enough water to be able to go to the bathroom every 2-4 hours. Which is also when you should take breaks. Like after every hour."

"But sis-"

"Don't you, but sister me! You guys are so petty sometimes and it hurts all of you guys."

"Explain how it affects us." Jin said, he honestly tried to stop things before they happened or be ready to know how to fix it when it happened. 

"You guys want to be perfect. And sometimes to do that things have to change. Like the choreography, or script. But you guys need to openly and freely communicate those changes or it won't work." by now I was sitting in my favorite rolling stool. Looking at them with my most sincerest face. Making then feel guilt and realize that they were wrong. 

"If you guys communicate then things go a lot smoother, AND we hopefully don't have to have this discussion again right?"

It wasn't the first and it sure won't be the last time we have this discussion. 

"............ " they said 

"Right?! "

"Yes sister. "

"Thank you."

"Now IVs and food for all. Then sleep."

BACK TO THE PRESENT

And the boys have finished their second comeback song. The crowd is going crazy. Even more so for 'Blood, Sweat, & Tears' which is probably the most difficult song they're performing tonight. 

It's style, clothing wise at least is completely different than that of the other 2 songs. BST is more formal and has more pieces of clothing. 

Basically for BST my boys are wearing something short of suits. In a way. If it makes sense. 

Anyway after making sure they had drunk a small something I headed out to my seat. Now I know you're thinking what seat. Well I bought a ticket to get front row seat to their comeback. So what I'm an ARMY, have a problem with that?! 

And........... I didn't sit there only because I'm a fan girl. I also sat there becuase if I noticed something off I could leave and handle it with the boys, then come back. I loved sitting there. And most importantly the boys could always find me. If they needed to tell me something, we have a system to help communicate. So when it was time to get all up close and personal with ARMYs all of them come to me at some point. 

But I have a feeling that this year is going to be very interesting. And exciting, as things normally are with BTS at your side. I also know that this year will test the importance of everyone and everything we know. 

A/N: please tell me what you guys think. Or if it is to heavy as a first chapter. 

     Signing off 
-selinapotter5