Blackmail

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"I can't believe that erted stalker stole my first kiss!!" Eunji muttered angrily to herself as she brushed her teeth furiously.

She conveniently forgot about the fact that Junhyung had done it to save her life, and she probably wouldn't have a chance to spam toothpaste right now if he didn't.

The thought of her lips touching that stupid guy's ones made Eunji cringe and brush her teeth again. *My first kiss was supposed to be with Seyong Oppa!!* she pouted.

Eunji sighed to herself. At least she won't need to see that stupid erted jerk artist ever again. She won't be going to work there anymore since today was-

"YAH KANG EUNJI TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND IM NOT GOING TO BE LATE JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!" Insoo hollered from outside and banged on the toilet door.

Eunji jumped and hurriedly rinsed before hurrying out. Insoo looked her up and down and frowned. "You're wearing this to school?" he frowned in disapproval.

Eunji looked down at her baggy pants and shirt and tilted her head to the side. "What's wrong?"

"Oh god." Insoo clicked his tongue. "You're going to school as Senior Kingka Kang Insoo's sister. For god's sake can you just keep up with appearances a little?" he rummaged through his sister's wardrobe and got out a cute looking blue polka dots skirt and a white blouse.

"Wear this. And hurry." he demanded. "I don't know what the hell you were doing, brushing your teeth so many times." he muttered.

Eunji looked down at the clothes Insoo threw her. They were bought by Sunhee, and Eunji never wore them before. Rather than worrying about what the other people say about her about being Insoo's sister, she wondered if Seyong would like it if she wore those.

*Maybe...for Seyong Oppa. I'll try for once.* she thought.

 

 

Seyong felt blood rush to his cheeks when he saw Eunji bouncing behind Insoo, walking towards them, where MyName were chilling before lessons began.

*She looks so cute.* Seyong stared at her, not noticing his mouth was opened. Junkyu nudged him and closed his mouth for him. "Tone down that inner fan boy a little, Hyung."

Seyong cleared his throat as Eunji and Insoo approached them. Eunji smiled brightly at all of them. "Good morning oppas and Chaejin!"

Chaejin grumbled something about being the maknae again, and began reading his book while mumbling about his thesis. Gunwoo smiled at Eunji warmly. "Good morning to you too Eunji. I see you made some effort to dress up today?" he smiled.

Eunji turned pink. "Ah~ Insoo Oppa made me wear this. Something about not disgracing the Kang family." she muttered.

Seyong desperately wanted to squish her cheeks when she pouted. She looked so adorable! He kept his hands behind him and squeezed them hard to remind himself not to get carried away in his thoughts.

Sunhee appeared from behind and beamed at Eunji, handing her best friend their time table. Her eyes fell on Gunwoo, and in less than a second, she was beside him. "Morning Gunwoo Oppa!!!"

Gunwoo smiled. "Morning Sunhee."

Junkyu muttered something about the hyungs always getting the attention and he turned to Chaejin, and squeezed with him, trying to share the book.

"Gunwoo Oppa! I made a bento for you today!" Sunhee chattered, as she and Gunwoo walked away. The two maknaes began following, leaving the Kang siblings and Seyong.

Insoo glanced at Seyong who was nervously his lips and smirked. *Better give these two some alone time. Busan guy better not mess up.*

"I'll go to get something to eat. See you later during break Eunji." Insoo nodded at them and walked off, feeling extremely pleased with himself.

Seyong glanced at Eunji the same time she looked at him. Their eyes met and they blushed. "You look cute today Eunji." Seyong managed to cough out. "You should wear this often."

Eunji brightened. "Really?" she smiled and internally thanked Insoo. "I guess I should wear skirts more often then."

Seyong watched her embarrassed face and couldn't help himself. She looked too adorable to be true. Before he knew it, his arms were around her and he was embracing her in a hug.

Eunji let out a gasp, causing Seyong to let go immediately. "Ah...that was..." he stuttered, his mind in red alert. "A good luck hug! For your first day here! Good luck Eunji!" he fibbed and quickly bade goodbye, running off to class.

Eunji stared at him and sighed dreamily. "I think I just fell in love with Seyong Oppa once again!" she squealed softly.

She was still fangirling inside, when suddenly..

"I didn't know the ferocious Kang Eunji could blush and be shy as well."

Eunji spun round at the familiar voice and found herself gasping at the last person she wanted to see on the entire earth. "Yong Junhyung?" she yelped. "You!!" she looked him up and down. "Here..why..you..."

"I suppose you wanted to ask me why I'm here." Junhyung smirked as he leant agains the lookers coolly. "Well, I am a student here in Seoul Arts University afterall."

"You study here?" Eunji blurted, her eyes wide. "Oh no." *Why must his happen to me! I thought I'd never see him for the rest of my life!!*

Junhyung grinned. He couldn't believe his luck. The Kang Eunji he had been pestering for the past days was actually studying in the same school as him! He would get her to be his model no matter what, especially now that he knew...

"You like that Seyong guy." he raised his brows, and enjoyed the show of Eunji's face rapidly turning pink and her puffing her cheeks.

"So what?" Eunji demanded.

"I suppose he doesn't know, does he?" Junhyung asked boredly( throwing her a pointed look. "I wonder what happens if I tell him about your little crush, AND show him this picture at the same time." he held out his phone in front of her face.

Eunji's eyes widened. It was a picture of Junhyung giving her a mouth to mouth resuscitation. But the way the picture was taken, it didn't even look like an emergency, but a couple passionately kissing on the beach.

"NO!!!" Eunji yelped and tried to grab at the phone, but Junhyung held it back, keeping it into his pocket safely.

"Not so fast little one." Junhyung grinned slyly. "If you don't want to let him know, then I have to have something in return to keep my mouth mum."

"Anything! I'll do anything!" Eunji blurted without thinking.

Junhyung's face immediately turned satisfied. "Then good. Yours officially hired as Yong Junhyung's model." he patted her head. "I'll send you your first wages soon."

With that, the devil walked away, smiling in triumph. Eunji gaped at the spot that he was standing at moments ago.

"UGHHHHH YONG JUNHYUNG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME DO THAT!!! I HATE YOU!!" she roared.