The Pig is upset

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"What are you going to do now, Junhyung hyung?" Dongwoon asked worriedly. The Beast boys had to Junhyung wherever he went around in school or there would be antis attacking their poor member.

Junhyung shrugged and sighed. "I have no idea." he confessed. "I can't prove that what Key has said is not true because I don't have proof. And to date, there are already twelve of my past models that came up to talk about my 'crimes'. The public obviously believes them instead of me."

Doojoon frowned. "This ." he commented dryly. He really didn't like seeing his dongsaeng suffer like this, but there doesn't seem to be any choice, does it?

"At least the only good thing is that the attention has been shifted from Eunji to me." Junhyung muttered. "She isn't under public attack now, at least."

Kikwang met eyes with Hyunseung and the both of them smiled. This was a new Junhyung they were seeing, and this Junhyung they liked. This romantic Junhyung that would put someone else before his happiness, this was the Junhyung that was meant to live instead of that emotionless cold one.

"You're such a romantic, hyung." Yoseob cooed teasingly, making Junhyung blush pink to his delight. "But I don't understand, hyung. Why don't you want to confess to Eunji? You know she loves you and you sure as hell love her back."

Junhyung bit his lip and turned away. "If I'm under attack now and she comes together with me, she's going to suffer as well. I don't want that." he whispered. He fiddled with his pen. "And maybe because I have no idea how to say it."

 

 

Mrs Yong bit her lip and tapped her pen on the table. She was thinking.

She had witnessed a great change in her son, and he had definitely melted from the ice man she had moulded him to be. The truth was, she didn't want him to be such an ice man as well. She wanted, like any other mother, that her son was happy and would smile all day.

But that wish changed when her husband died and left the company to her. She knew how much the company meant to him, and she would do anything to make it succeed, even if it mean using her son and sacrificing his happiness.

She picked up her deceased husband's photo that was on her desk and a tear trickled down her cheek. "Hyuk ah. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" she whispered. "If Junhyung knows what I'm planning for him, he's bound to be upset. He'll hate me. He'll become unhappy. But his reputation may be saved, and the company's shares might rise also. Do you think I should do it?"

A memory from the past flashed past her mind.

"I'll do anything to make this company succeed. This company is my life and soul. I won't be able to bear it if it collapses."

Mrs Yong's face hardened. *That's right. Hyuk loved this company. I must do this to save it.* She picked up her phone and dialed Hyejin's number. She hoped this would work.

 

 

Junhyung never felt like dying more than he felt now. He had this urge to just run to the Han River and jump straight in. The lump in his throat was preventing him from talking and he really wanted to punch someone, to yell, to scream, to curse the hell out of every person he saw.

"What do you mean I'm getting married to Hyejin?" he shrieked, his voice unusually high. His eyes darted between his mother's emotionless face and Hyejin's elated one.

Mrs Yong looked at him. "Your reputation is ruined now because of Key. I don't know what that boy is doing, but he did some good to expose the bad things you've done."

"I didn't-" Junhyung's eyes widened. Didn't his mother believe him too?

"Silence." she cut him off. She looked at him sternly, the very essence of his soul out of him. "Everyone thinks you're a playboy now. And not only that, a conning erted one that tricks girls into bed instead of charming them. Your art has no value now, and this calls for desperate measures to pull your reputation back up where it had been."

Junhyung glared at his mother fiercely. "And you're telling me that this drastic measure would be marrying Hyejin?" he barked. "Hell no."

"Don't you understand Junnie oppa?" Hyejin cooed. "If you marry me, it shows that you can love only one woman, and you can be faithful. We have been going on about our engagement for ages, and many people knew about it. They would believe that you and I had a long relationship, unlike your messy love life which they believe right now."

Junhyung growled. "If I have to marry right now, why don't I marry Eunji instead? She's the one I love, I don't want to marry anyone but her."

"It's okay with me." Mrs Yong responded.

Hyejin's eyes widened and Junhyung's face lit up in pleasure. Mrs Yong held up her hand to prevent them from speaking. "If, Kang Eunji had been some sort of heiress. If your marriage with Kang Eunji could have brought some advantage to the company." Mrs Yong snickered.

"Don't you realize that if you marry her the public would just think that you gave her money to do it? She's not well off, she'd do anything for money. People like Hyejin here would not be judged that way because what she does would be done after much consideration and if she chooses to marry you, it'd be the right choice for her." she continued.

"Even if you marry Kang Eunji, you're not getting your reputation back." Mrs Yong told him. "Because your status would drop. You would be deemed as someone with no taste. Only a marriage with Hyejin can bring the benefits we need, and only a marriage with Hyejin I will agree." she said with finality.

Junhyung felt his world crashing in front of his eyes.

"The wedding would take place this Saturday." Mrs Yong announced. "Three days from now. I just informed the media." she looked at him. "Don't you dare let me down, Junhyung."

 

 

Eunji was rushing over to Junhyung's art studio again. They had began meeting once everyday for an hour when Eunji could sneak from home away from Insoo's questioning gaze while he went for basketball practice, and Junhyung fibbed about needing to paint.

She had made ddubokki for the both of them and hoped she had it spicy enough for the devil's taste. *I wonder what Junhyung oppa is doing now.* she thought. *Is he waiting for me there already?*

She skipped towards his studio and passed by a department store. There were rows of new model televisions lined up on the rack, and there were always a crowd that gathered to watch the shows.

Eunji was about to walk away when she heard Junhyung's name being mentioned. She blinked and went back to the department store, shuffling slowly.

"Today the Yong Family has announced a shocking news.

Yong Junhyung and Kim Hyejin are going to get married. 

Yes, married, this Saturday. They have apparently been dating for some time, and this was proven by interviews with some accquaintences of the Kim and Yong family, who had supported the Yong family's claim that Junhyung and Hyejin were about to get engaged in the past.

They had always been a sweet couple and were meant to marry.

Yong enterprise disclosed that they moved the marriage forward because they couldn't stand the criticisms directed to Junhyung when he was a loyal boyfriend.

The public are doubtful, but most are beliving in their claim. Perhaps this was a plot to divert the bad attention away from Yong Junhyung? Or is it true love? No one knows.

 

Eunji felt blood draining from her face. *Junhyung oppa and Hyejin....getting married? This saturday?* she gulped. The box of ddubokki she was holding on to dropped on the floor.

"I hate you, Yong Junhyung." she whispered. "How can you leave me like this?"