Forgiveness?

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Junhyung and Eunji didn't know what surprise was waiting for them at school the following week.

Hyejin had known what was going to happen, but she didn't bother herself with it. Instead, she went about her usual schedule of pestering Junhyung, clinging onto Junhyung and irritating the hell out of Junhyung.

Junhyung and Hyejin went to school together, (strictly speaking was being chauffeured to school together in the same car with a one-sided conversation), like always. Junhyung was about to go through the gates when a familiar red Audi parked beside his own, caused him to stopped in his tracks.

He racked his head if he saw Key that morning and noted with dread that the diva wasn't around to bombard him with insults and sarcasm that morning, which meant he had gone out earlier that him.

"Please tell me that isn't your brother's car." Junhyung muttered dully.

Hyejin beamed at Junhyung and clung onto his arm. "Your eyes are so sharp, Junnie oppa!" Hyejin cooed. "That really is Key oppa's car!" she beamed.

Junhyung let out a growl and stormed into the school purposefully. *Damn! Why is that bastard here at my school? What does he want? ! What if he wants to find Eunji to finish what he had meant to do the other time?*

His pulse raced and he quickly shoved his way through the crowd. He found where Eunji, MyName and Beast normally gathered in the morning before lessons. To his surprise, the attention of the crowd wasn't attracted to the eleven godly-looking males as it was usually.

Instead, everyone was looking at a large banner that was hung up in the middle of the hallway.

Junhyung's jaw dropped. *Freaking bastard.*

There were words written in red and bold in the middle of the banner, making everyone within a ten mile radius able to read the freaking message on it: PLEASE FORGIVE ME, EUNJI AH. KEY OPPA KNOWS HE'S WRONG.

*That idiot! Does he think forgiveness comes this easily? And KEY OPPA??? IS he still her oppa after this ?* Junhyung growled.

He glanced over at Eunji and saw her face completely blanked out. He knew from experience that that expression meant that she was completely confused and didn't know what to make out of the situation.

Key appeared from behind the poster and he smiled sheepishly at Eunji. "Hi Eunji ah." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Please forgive me. I knew I was wrong, I really regret it."

He sounded sincere to everyone, and the shocking truth was, he was sincere. He was completely truthful about what he said and it came from the bottom of his heart. He really wanted her to forgive him despite his belief.

He took a step nearer and opened his mouth, wanting to continue, when Junhyung grabbed Eunji's wrist and yanked her towards him. He wrapped his arm firmly around Eunji's shoulders and glared threateningly at Key. "Don't even think about it." he snarled. "Kang Eunji may be stupid, but she isn't going to do something so dumb like forgiving you. off." he hissed.

With that, he whisked Eunji away, leaving Key standing dumbfounded.

Yoseob scratched his head. "Ehh? Since when did Key and Eunji know each other?"

The MyName and Beast members rolled their eyes. They all knew what had happened between Key and Eunji and how Junhyung had saved Eunji from the evil man's clutches.

"You're freaking dumb, hyung!" Chaejin whacked Yoseob on the head.

Yoseob sulked. "HEY!" he defended, rubbing his sore head.

---

On the other hand, Junhyung had brought Eunji to the rooftop. He was fuming mad, and he paced in front of her, taking large breaths to calm himself down. His face was red and it seemed like Key's appearance made him extremely bothered.

Eunji peeked up at him curiously. "Why are you so mad, Junhyung oppa?" she asked timidly.

Junhyung turned around to look at her with an incredulous expression. "Why am I so mad?" he repeated, like it was the stupidest thing ever. "Why wouldn't I be mad?" he growled.

Eunji bit her lip, not knowing what to say.

Junhyung's fingers ran through his hair in frustration. "Don't you remember what that bastard almost did to you?" he snarled. "He wanted to take advantage of you, Kang Eunji! If I hadn't made it in time, you would have this permanent physical and emotional scar to carry with you for your whole lifetime! He almost took your ity! And after doing that, he still has the guts to appear in front of you and ask for forgiveness!"

He shook her. "Tell me, why shouldn't I be angry?"

Eunji gulped. This was the second time she had seen Junhyung this angry. The first when that incident happened and Junhyung saved her from Key. He was mad, fuming.

Junhyung sensed her fear and his grip on her shoulders loosened. He lowered his head and sighed. "Just listen to me, alright?" he pleaded. "Don't trust Key anymore. No matter what he does, what he says, what he tries to make you believe, don't ever trust him anymore because he's a bastard through and through. I don't want you to get hurt again by him, and I know he's fully capable of doing it. Even if he risks his life for you, don't believe him alright?" he warned.

He held out his pinky. "Promise?"

Eunji blinked up at him. She didn't understand why he was so stubborn about this.

People do something wrong and they ask for forgiveness. Someone did something wrong to you and you forgive them. Isn't that the norm?

But Eunji didn't want Junhyung to be so upset and she hooked her pinky with his. "I promise. I won't trust Key oppa that easily." she whispered.

Junhyung pushed her forehead. "Key oppa again? When are you going to listen to me?" he chided softly.

"Arraso arraso. Kim Kibum sshi, happy?" Eunji rolled her eyes.

Junhyung nodded and buried his face in her hair, bringing her closer into his arms. "What am I going to do with you Kang Eunji?" he whispered. "I can't let you get hurt again. You don't know what it does to me."

Not sensing the underlying confession, Eunji suddenly blurted, "Oh my god Junhyung oppa! I can't believe you just made me pinky promise with you! That's so cute!" she squeezed his cheeks.

Junhyung growled. "Aish this pig." as he smacked her hands away. *No sense of romantism at all.* he rolled his eyes, even though he thought he was one with the least concept of romatism in him. It seems there was someone worse than him.

 

 

Key enrolled into Seoul Arts University with them.

He tried to approach Eunji, but the MyName and Beast members wouldn't let him. He was in MyName's class, so it was easy for the five of them to keep track of his actions. When he went to the junior classes to look for Eunji, the Beast members would stop him.

But he didn't give up. He continued sending her cards and gifts to beg for forgiveness every single day. Eunji felt herself wavering a bit as she questioned his sincerity. It seemed he really wanted her back as his friend, unlike what Junhyung had implied about him being a sly bastard.

But Junhyung would hear nothing of her being friends with Key again and the matter was settled.

One day, Eunji was waiting outside school for her Beast oppas. They were going to catch a movie. Junhyung wasn't going with them (again) because the idiotic Hyejin wanted to go for some musical and Mrs Yong made him accompany her. Luckily, the Beast members were there to keep her company. (with Kikwang far far away fromo Eunji of course)

She fiddled with the hem of her shirt while she waited, wondering which movie would be good.

All of a sudden, a screeching of brakes were heard and Eunji saw a car driving out of control, leaving the main road and charging towards the pedestrain pathway, heading towards her.

Eunji's eyes widened and she opened to scream , but not a sound came out.

Just as she thought she was going to die, with the bright lights of the car shining in her face, someone with large warm hands pulled her away and both of them landed on the ground, just inches from where the car had crashed.

Eunji felt someone pat her cheeks and ask if she's okay. It was her saviour.

She opened her eyes. *Who is it?*