Key's plan

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

Key was waiting outside Eunji's house for her arrival. He wanted to apologize for his doing, for a strange reason he couldn't understand as well.

At that moment when he was about to devour her, when his hormones were raging mad, when his desire was at it's peak, he saw her face.

It was of pure fear. And Key didn't know why he had spent sleepless nights because of it.

And hence because of his guilty conscience, which he had successfully convinced himself was because he had a deeper motive in mind to overtake Junhyung, he had turned up at her doorstep in hope of making himself better of his own person.

He heard footsteps, and was prepared to approach Eunji with his prepared speech, when he saw that she wasn't alone. She was with his enemy.

He stepped behind a wall and hid himself from view.

"You sure you don't want this?" Junhyung asked Eunji as he walked with her. Eunji blinked at him curiously, while he handed her a box.

Eunji's face turned dark with irritance. "I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T NEED THE DIARRHEA TABLETS!" she yelled, frustrated.

Junhyung chuckled and poked her forehead. "Well, that bakery is better than what Kim Seyong would have made." he agreed. "But you can't be too sure." he teased.

Eunji growled at him and charged at him, her head banging on his chest. "Yah Yong Junhyung!"

Junhyung cupped her cheeks and removed her head from his chest. "Yeah that hurt a lot." he rolled his eyes with sarcasm dripping from his words.

He massaged her forehead which was already red.  "Are you an idiot?" he chided. "Why would anyone charge at someone...with their head."

"Me?" Eunji scowled.

Junhyung shook his head and pushed her to her front door. "Go and take a rest. Don't try to make me jealous with Seyong, it won't work." he tapped her nose and walked away.

Eunji's eyes widened. "YAH YONG JUNHYUNG!!!" she screamed in fury and embarrassment.

---

Key emerged from behind the wall, his eyes shining with interest. This was an entirely new Yong Junhyung he was seeing right then.

The Yong Junhyung he knew didn't smile. He didn't let girls touch him, even Hyejin. He didn't send girls back home. He didn't massage their foreheads. He didn't look at them with affection in his eyes.

But this Yong Junhyung he just saw, he did all of that.

It was as if he was possessed by someone else, a particularly cheesy one at that. There was only one possibility.

"Yong Junhyung is in love with Eunji too." Key muttered in interest.

The more he thought about it, the more true it seemed.

That's why Junhyung didn't want to let his mother know about Eunji. Because he was protecting her.

That's why Junhyung appeared almost immediately when Key wanted to have his way with Eunji.

That's why Junhyung seemed resistant to the marriage with his sister.

Because he already loved Kang Eunji.

Key's original plan was to get Eunji to be his model, so that he had an upper hand compared to Junhyung. He would have his model, and for once he could have something to laugh about.

But now, he could really take Junhyung down.

"And it's going to be so easy." Key smirked to himself. "I had been doing the wrong way all these time. Since Junhyung loved Eunji too, if this news of her being his model leaks to the public, he's going to do everything to defend her. And it makes everything seem even more suspicious than ever to his fans. The best way to hurt him, is to hurt the one he loves."

Although Key felt proud of himself for his amazing ideas, he didn't know why he flinched at the prospect of harming Eunji.

 

 

"She's been close to Seyong. Aren't you mad?" Doojoon asked Junhyung.

Junhyung looked up at Doojoon, his eyes raging and his face hard. Doojoon took a step back. "Okay. SO you're mad." he raised his hands up to defend himself by instinct.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and turned back to his book. Doojoon sat back down beside him and eyed him in interest. "So if you're mad, why aren't you doing anything about it?"

"Because I know why she's doing it." Junhyung muttered. "That stupid girl wants to make me jealous."

Doojoon grinned. "Really?" he clapped. "Wow Eunji's really awesome! That idea's great!"

Junhyung shot a glare at his hyung. "It took me everything not to kill that red head even though I knew what was happening." he grumbled. "I just didn't want to promise Eunji my feelings yet, until I'm sure she's safe from my mother's clutches."

Doojoon smiled. Junhyung really changed a lot since he met Eunji. And Doojoon thanked the heavens for that change. The previous Junhyung was... ugh.

"But how are you going to do that?" he asked. "Your mother would never agree for her to be your model, not to mention, you two being together."

Junhyung hung his head. "I know. I just hope if I publish my paintings of her, and hopefully they'll gain recognition, my mother would have nothing to say because she'll then be a famous model and the public will be backing us up." he muttered.

Doojoon patted Junhyung's shoulders assuringly. *Why must you be born in such a family, Junhyung?* he sighed.

 

 

"I can't believe he knew!" Eunji pulled her hair in frustration. "He knew I was trying to make him jealous! That stupid Devil! UGH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!" she whined as she buried her face in Insoo's lap.

Insoo couldn't help but laugh at his sister's misery. It was too amusing. "He knew?" he guffawed. "Oh my gosh I'm supposed to be standing on your side I know, but HAHAHAH~~~"

Eunji growled and glared up at her brother. "Betrayer." she accused.

Insoo patted her head. "It's okay. You're embarrassing everyday. This doesn't add much to the overall shame." he joked.

"INSOO OPPA!!!!" Eunji shrieked. Insoo's eyes widened when Eunji grabbed on a cushion and wanted to suffocate him to death, and he jumped out of the way. He was fortunately saved from doom when Eunji's attention was diverted by Sunhee who had came to look for Eunji.

While the girls were chatting, Insoo noticed Kikwang standing awkwardly outside the door. Insoo went to him and gestured for him to come in. "Don't be awkward. You don't have to stand here like a bodyguard while your girl talks to the pig. I'm not going to kill you even though you stole Gunwoo's girl."

Kikwang rolled his eyes. "Sunhee wasn't Gunwoo hyung's girl in the first place. He was just too slow." he muttered. His eyes darted into the house and he saw both Eunji and Sunhee giggling together about who knows what. He shuddered visibly.

"I can't go in." he mumbled.

Insoo raised his brows. He frowned a little there after, feeling insulted. "What? So repulsed by my sister?" he retorted. "She's a little slow and dumb sometimes but I don't see how your girl is much better."

Kikwang raised his hands up in defence. "I don't mean that, hyung." he quickly clarified. He looked away, biting his lips. "It's just...I can't..go near....Eunji." he cleared his throat. "Junhyung orders."

Insoo blinked for a few moments, before bursting into laughter. He finally got what had happened and he found it ridiculously amusing.

Apparently Junhyung had already known that Eunji was out to make him jealous, and logically, what she did shouldn't affect him because it was on purpose and not out of affections. But no~ The Yong Junhyung still got jealous.

*This shows how much that stupid guy is in love with my sister.* Insoo shook his head in amusement. *A bunch of retards, really.*