Junhyung the Devil

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"KYAAAAHHH I'M LATE!!!"

Eunji jumped out from her bed and ran around her room in a frenzy. She couldn't believe that she had overslept on the most important day ever, her date with the guy she had loved on for so long.

She thought of why she had slept so late at night and grumbled under her breath. *Damn you Yong Junhyung.* she took a double take at the cute dress she had initially intended to wear on the date with Seyong, but couldn't now.

It was short sleeved, but she had to cover her wrists because of Junhyung's little prank. She got out her nicest long sleeved cute looking dress and pulled it to cover half her palm.

iu4.jpg

She looked in the mirror once more before running down the stairs to meet Seyong. Her wrist was still red from all the rubbing she tried to do the previous night, but the stupid ink Junhyung had used just refused to go away. Stubborn like the owner, really.

The Devil had wrote on the Pig's hand: Junhyung's Property

 

 

Junhyung sat in his car and watched Eunji's front door burst open, and the very girl herself run out from the house like a mad woman. Junhyung adjusted his shades and smirked. *Kang Eunji. Let's see where you're meeting 'Sunhee' today.*

Junhyung followed Eunji as she ran to the bus stop near her house, and he trailed behind the bus she took, till they arrived at a shopping mall. She got out from the bus and bounced towards the mall, towards a certain red headed guy.

Junhyung scowled. "I knew it. Kim Seyong again."

Eunji looked absolutely breath taking and adorably cute as she ran towards Seyong. Seyong gulped as she ran towards him. Her eyes were glimmering and her smile flashingly bright. She was all Seyong could see when she approached her, but what he didn't know, was that someone else was thinking the same thing as well.

"E-Eunji ah..." Seyong stuttered, his face a little red. He looked her up and down and gulped. *Oh god. I always forget Eunji's not the twelve year old in the past. She's so much prettier than before now.*

"Seyong oppa!" Eunji beamed at him. Her heart was beating fast, from what she assumed was her excitement, but didnt' consider the possibility of the workout from running all the way there.

Seyong looked dashing as usual, but a little extra more since he had spent more time in front of the mirror that day to make sure he looked presentable in front of Eunji. "You look great today Eunji." he smiled. He looked at her long sleeve. "But...it's summer. Are you sure it's okay to wear this?"

Eunji tugged at her sleeve to cover Junhyung's words. "It's fine. Come on Seyong Oppa! Let's get going!" she pulled him along. Junhyung quickly got out of his car and followed behind them like a paparazzi, just without the camera.

He followed them to the "Build-A-Bear" shop where Eunji had pulled Seyong in. Junhyung chuckled. *Of course she'd go there.*

The two went around choosing their bear covering, their bear's clothes, the eyes and accesories, and began filling their bear to make it alive. Seyong watched Eunji fondly as she bounced about, squealing at how cute the teddy bears there looked. It was a teddy bear wonderland, and it was great fun to personalize your own.

They made a bear together, choosing the clothes together and laughing. They got their own teddy bear done in no time and Eunji proudly hugged it.

 HighSchoolMusical.jpg

(A/N: Okay I know it doesn't look cute enough but I don't have the time to search for more.)

"This is our baby bear." Seyong chuckled. He brought the bear in front of Eunji. "Look at your umma, bear! She's smiling at you!"

Eunji giggled. "Don't call it bear. It sounds bad. We should give it a name!" she tapped her chin. "AH! How about Bobo?" she beamed at it. "Annyeong bobo~~"

*Sounds like Ppo ppo.* Seyong laughed. (A/N: Ppo Ppo means peck)

They were about to leave when a bear caught Eunji's eyes. It wasn't smiling and it didn't look cute and adorable like the others. If there was a Grumpy in Snow white, this had to be the Grumpy in the Teddy Bear world. It looked absolutely annoyed and arrogant.

"Hehe Seyong oppa look! That bear looks like Junhyung!" she pointed.

Seyong's face fell a little. "Junhyung?" Eunji nodded and laughed. "Neh! Not really smiling and looking evil like a devil! Woah it really looks like him!"

Seyong looked a little hurt and he led Eunji out of the shop, with his hand at the small of her back. Junhyung couldn't hear their conversation but he only saw their intimacy while they walked out together. He saw red and within seconds, he whipped out his phone and typed a message furiously.

Eunji felt her phone vibrate and her eyes rounded at Junhyung's message.

Kang Eunji, I want you to dance the chicken dance. Right now.

Eunji made a face and furiously typed a reply back. Why? I don't want to!

You're my slave, Kang Eunji. Do what I say.

Eunji bit her lip while Seyong looked at her curiously. "Something wrong Eunji ah?"

Eunji shook her head and smiled. "Ani. Nothing's wrong!" she shook her head and continued walking. She looked around and heaved a sigh of relief when she didn't see Junhyung around.

*I'll just lie that I did it.* she smiled.

I danced already. There, happy?

Junhyung smirked when he received the message. "Tricking me? Kang Eunji?"

Don't try to cheat Kang Eunji. I know.

Eunji's face turned pale at the message. *Did he stalk me? YONG JUNHYUNG!!!! I'm here with Seyong oppa and you want me to embarrass myself??!!*

She suddenly stopped walking and Seyong turned back at her, puzzled. "Something wrong Eunji? Why do you keep stopping?"

Eunji smiled awkwardly. "Nothing. Just that I want to..." she took a deep breath. "Dance the chicken dance."

Seyong's eyes widened when Eunji suddenly started dancing the freaking dance in the middle of the mall, attracking a whole lot of attention. She finished it quickly and walked away, like nothing happened.

Seyong scratched his head in puzzlement, but couldn't deny it looked cute.

Junhyung laughed from the corner. *I'm going to have fun on this date, Kang Eunji.*