Ice vs. Ice

I Like Girls with Attitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - Ice vs. Ice

 

“It’s Li Ah’s birthday party tomorrow. Come.”

 

As soon as Sehun drops the bomb to Kang Seol by the lockers, Tao and Kris cough so aggressively they collide to each other while recoiling from the coughs, and Jongdae and Baekhyun drop the books they intended to put into the lockers on the ground, Baekhyun spurting the coke he was drinking as well.

 

“Sehun—you idiot,” Baekhyun stifles a choke coming up to his throat as he glares at the said male.

“Sometimes I wonder if he’s still a bully or not,” Jongdae murmurs a little lifelessly.

“She’ll never accept that kind of invitation,” Yixing mutters, popping up in between the two as he unlocks his own locker, his voice loud enough for only the three of them to hear.

 

Seol eyes Oh Sehun’s face with an irritated, almost curious frown. The two just stare at each other, the combined force of their cold faces freezing the entire hall and practically taking all the air away from anybody standing five feet away. Kris moves a couple of feet away because of this.

 

Slowly, Seol closes her locker, eyes not moving away from the taller. The locker shuts close, and she crosses her arms while leaning on the cold metal door. Her eyes glint and she opens to speak very slowly, “Did you really think with that head of yours, that I, would say yes to you, with that kind of invitation? Or is it because of all that bleaching and dying on your hair that your brain’s knocking on your scalp for mercy, it’s hindering you to think properly?”

Yixing glances at his locker-mates. “Told you.”

 

Her voice drips with intimidation, but Oh Sehun isn’t Oh Sehun for nothing. Unfazed, he copies her move as he crosses his arms and leans on the locker beside him. Bless the poor first year who owns the locker that Sehun’s hogging, standing at the end of the hallway, waiting for the two of them to finish.

 

“Did you really think I care?” Sehun smirks a little, mock seeping out of his eye smiles.

Seol’s nose crinkles in disgust from seeing that. “Smug face,” she calls him with his newfound nickname, clicking her tongue. “The Korean and English language lack the vocabularies to show just how much you repulse me.”

“Wonderful, because I speak body language,” Sehun takes a step forward and towers over her, but the girl stands unfazed. He looks down to her and mutters, “Li Ah’s birthday, nine o’clock, my house. Nod if you’re coming,”

“I’m surprised you’re using the word if.”

“Oh, did I?” he chuckles. “I meant just nod.”

“By the way, who are you?” Seol frowns deeper. “Li Ah’s boyfriend? Oh wait, she doesn’t have one. You’re the henchman,”

Sehun’s expression quickly shifts into an irritated one, looking away to roll his eyes. “Are you coming or not?” he huffs. “You’re not the only person I have to invite,”

“Is this it?” the girl suddenly snorts. “Is this your resort to make her fall for you?”

“That’s none of your business,”

“I’m invited, which means I’m a part of this business,”

“Okay, you know what, you’re now uninvited.” Sehun mutters before banging on the locker and walks away in a fit.  

“Walk away, lover boy.”

“But I just got here,”

Kang Seol turns around and recoils to the locker beside her when she found Jongin standing right behind her. “God—how long were you standing there?”

“I told you, I just got here,” Jongin chuckles, handing her a notebook. “Mr. Kim told me to give you this,”

 

Seol heaves a sigh of relief and takes the notebook. The atmosphere immediately brightens up with Jongin’s sudden appearance, the students now walking across the hall with no problem. Tao and Kris left when Sehun walked away, and Baekhyun, Yixing and Jongdae were out to ensure their safety, just in case.

 

“I think that was the first time I’ve ever seen you actually surprised,” Jongin mumbles, frowning at her while the girl focuses on the notes in her book.

“Shut up,”

“What were you doing with Sehun anyway?” he continues. “Did he try to invite you to—“

“Yes,”

“And you said?”

“No,”

“Expected,” Jongin clicks his tongue.  “But why? Sehun’s parties are the best,”

“Which is another reason for me not to join in,”

“Oh, come on, Seol. Go catch the sun for once,”

“He said the party starts at night,”

“Exactly,” Jongin nods with a grin. “Sehun’s party always reach till sunrise,”

“All the more reason not to come,” Seol mutters before closing her book. “Especially when that prick is the one making it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter