Please read

I Like Girls with Attitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing the post made on the Advertise section, I just felt that I had to touch base on something. If you've read it and felt hurt, please don't be and I'm very sorry if you were hurt. I'm not making this post to rant or try to wage some war, I'm just here to bring some comfort and show my opinion on things, and especially to my readers, because clearly in AFF, there's been this talk about some authors blocking their readers, and readers harassing said authors. 

I really don't want any of you to even read the promoted 'story', because I feel that nearly everything that was written in it was so self-centered and mean, unfair even, but there are also points that I think are understandble. If you've already read it, then you're probably going to get what I'm implying even further. There are some things that I agree with, but there are some things that I highly disagree with. 

 

There are a few key points that I want to share with you:

1. To some authors, subscribing is a GREAT way of showing support. 

You have no idea how much it means to us when people press that button. To know there are people who would even wait regularly for our writing is SUCH an honor. Heck, knowing that people even want to read our writing is something we're very grateful about! For both popular and non-popular authors in this platform, but I'm not speaking for all; just know that there are people who really appreciates you and what you did for us. Being silent is not shameless.

2. It is understandable and acceptable that you feel inferior of dropping a comment due to language barrier. 

Nobody should ever belittle or shame you for your lack of English comprehension. Keep learning, and hey, maybe you can drop a nice 'thank you!' every now and then in the comments section as you slowly build your confidence and show your favorite authors that you're there for them ^^ Once again, I'm not speaking for all authors bcs everybody has their own opinions, but trust me when I tell you that a lot of us understand if you feel shy about it! This kind of thing can be very sensitive to some people, so I find it very insensitive and self-centered when people shame you or to assume anything from something like this. IT'S OKAY to not be an expert on English, don't be ashamed of it. Everybody needs time to build their confidence and skills, and we authors always appreciate your effort to show us your enthusiasm and love. Don't waste time on insensitive people, because even they need time to understand. 

3. Harassing/Terrorizing authors who blocked you is not right. 

Two wrongs don't mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter