Red car

I Like Girls with Attitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Red car

 

Jongin stomped inside the cafeteria with blazing eyes, his nostrils flaring with rage as his body goes up and down through his heavy breathing. Chanyeol and Kris was right behind him, slipping and tripping as they panted heavily from chasing after him.

 

"Kim Jongin! Get your back here!" Kris huffed, barely able to reach the edge of Jongin's black hoodie. 

"You can't confront her, man! Kang Seol is not someone to mess with!" Chanyeol panted, bending his body as he placed his hands on his knees. 

"So am I!" Jongin stomped his foot on the floor. "Who does she think she is? Making me wait for four hours in the ing mall!" 

"A genius," Sehun tittered as he walks over to them, a lollipop in hand. 

"If you think that confronting her would get you anything, it would be a punch on your face," Kris pointed at his face as warning. "Then again I'd love to see your eyes all swollen and purple. Go on, go to her and let me see you all beat up,"

"I'm not joking! When I see Kang Seol, I'll give her a piece of my mind!" Jongin travelled around the cafeteria in search of the said student. "Oh, when I see her I oughta, oh God so help me I'd--"

 

"What?" 

 

The boys flinched and yelped back when Kang Seol suddenlly appeared behind them, causing them to turn on their heels to see her. The girl was sipping on a cup of soda, a matching hoodie to Jongin with the exception of colour in which hers is beige. Her eyes were scanning at them, lowkey enjoying how surprised they were when they saw her. 

 

"Got something to say to me?" she lifted a brow at a certain tanned male. 

Jongin gulped and stepped forward, "Yeah," he started to collect memories of his sad four hours standing in the mall, "Where were you yesterday? You said we were going to hang in the mall!"

"Oh, really?" she tilted her head as she on her soda before popping her lips off the straw, displaying the fade pink of her lip gloss, to which Jongin paid very close attention to. "I don't remember,"

Jongin paused a second to stare at her lips before snapping back, "Excuse me?"

"See you at class," she handed Jongin her half empty soda and pats on Chanyeol's shoulder to which the tall male shivered against with closed eyes of fear, and passed through them, getting out of the cafeteria with hands stuffed in her pockets.

 

The boys stared at her and the cup of soda back and forth like idiots before scoffing, "Who does she think she is?" Kris hung his hands on his hips. 

Sehun narrowed his eyes, "What a beastly--"

"--Darn y woman,"

"I know ri-- wait, what?" Chanyeol and the other two whipped their heads at the smirking Jongin. "No, Jongin. NO, she is poisoning your--"

"Poisoning? Who is poisoning me?" Jongin frowned at him before heaving a soft sigh along with a dorky smile, "That girl is such a turn on,"

"Disgusting," Sehun faked a barf.

"I can't believe it," Chanyeol puts a hand on his mouth, scowling at his friend, "Jongin's been contaminated. I'm out!" he dashed out of the cafeteria before bumping into Kyungsoo with a loud, "Oomph!"

Kyungsoo recoiled from the collision before frowning as he looked up to the idiot who was rubbing his aching chest after being hit with Soo's rock head. "Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat with us?" 

"Don't get close to Jongin, I'm warning you!" Chanyeol jabbed a thumb on the kid's face. "He's--he's fallen for you know who!"

Kyungsoo put on a poker face before pushing the giant away, "You're overreacting. What does eating has to do with staying away from Jongin?" he mumbles before walking away into the crowd. "What can a girl do to Jongin anyway?"

"Don't blame me when Jongin starts splattering baked beans all over your owl face!" Chanyeol's words managed to stop Kyungsoo on his tracks.

The shorter male craned his head to the giant behind him with squinted eyes, "Take me to the nearest diner,"

"I'm way ahead of you," Chanyeol fished out his keys to his motorbike before walking out of the cafeteria with the owl boy. "Milkshakes on me!"

 

When the two of them went out, Baekhyun, Tao and Suho were entering the cafeteria through another door, seemingly discussing something pretty important. Of course, when I said important, I meant discussing on which eyeliner and lipstick colour is trending these days. Suho was just listening to their conversation without much in thought, but since he had nothing better to do, he thought that it might be good to broaden his knowledge a bit. According to Kris, if he knew a bit about makeup, he might befriend a girl or two! 

Hence, Suho kept listening to the two of them bickering over which two tone lipstick looks better. As they walked around, Luhan joined in with them with his ever so eye-catching purple cotton candy hair, and decided to dive into their conversation. Of course, Suho doesn't understand why they would argue about cosmetics that they wouldn't use on themselves. They ventured across the cafeteria and saw Jongin and the others sitting on their regular spot. Suho lead the arguing daffodils over to their table and were welcomed warmly by his friends. However, he noticed a few missing seats. 

 

"Where's Chanyeol and Kyungsoo?" Suho asked as he sat down. 

"I have no idea," Kris shrugged, stuffing his mouth with his cold sandwich. "Probably eating at the diner or something, Chanyeol had been craving the mashed potatoes there,"

"I'm craving anything not from here," Baekhyun dropped his spoon when he realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter