Glasses

I Like Girls with Attitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN]: Sorry for the long wait guyss. I rushed this chapter, so don't expect much from it.. ;v;

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! ^^

 

Chapter 4 - Glasses

 

It was lunch time, and the boys were eating on their table, but Suho who is as always usually 'late' in terms of news, he sensed an odd rage coming from Jongin. 

 

"Why does he look so upset?" Suho whispers into Yixing's ear as he eyed the upset looking Jongin, stabbing on his burger steak as he bores his eyes into Baekhyun's head. 

"That's because he is upset," Yixing sighs. 

Suho punches his shoulder, "I meant why is he upset, Yixing,"

"Oh, well--" Yixing threw a glance at Jongin before chuckling, "It's Baekhyun's doing,"

"Baekhyun? Don't tell me it's because he got to be grouped with Kang Seol for English class?"

Yixing nods with pity, "To be exact, Baekhyun kept on teasing him while he was doing his presentation with her and this other girl, so Jongin got pissed,"

"And yet he has the balls to sit right beside him during lunch," Kyungsoo blurts, enjoying his sandwich.

"Where is Sehun, though?" Kris asked as he slurps on his pasta. "Haven't seen him in a while,"

Tao suddenly appeared as he placed his tray on the table and takes out his camera, "Sehun is busy," 

"Doing what?" Jongdae asked. 

"Detention, but it wasn't for him," he turns on his camera and showed them a picture of a girl peeking on a door, "It was for her,"

 

The boys moved their heads to take a closer look on the picture, and they all shaped their lips into little circle shapes in awe. "Choi Li Ah, right? The transfer student from last year?" Baekhyun pointed with his fork. "Seems to be her," Minseok nodded. "What happened?" Jongin finally voiced out, forgetting his anger. "Some girl said that she was cheating on their Math test, and the teacher was about to give her detention, but Sehun suddenly stood up and defended her like some knight in shining armor," Chanyeol said with a goofy grin, being the second eye witness aside from Tao. "I didn't know Sehun had a sense of justice," Yixing commented. "Well, he does," Tao turns off his camera and placed it in his bag. "So, he's doing the detention instead of her?" Kyungsoo had his eyes wide. "Yup," Chanyeol nodded. 

 

"Hey, doofus,"

 

Chanyeol jumped when he heard Kang Seol's voice behind him, and when he turned his body around to see if it was her, he jerked over to Tao's side when he saw her standing behind him. Seol rolled her eyes and set her gaze on Baekhyun. 

 

"Change of plans, we're going to practice today,"

"Today?!" Baekhyun scowled, standing on his feet. "Why? We agreed on Saturday!"

"Min Ji can't come on Saturday,"

"What? Who gave that fatso the right to change schedules?" Baekhyun groaned. 

Seol sighed softly, keeping her patience, "Her mother has a doctor's appointment on Saturday and she has to be there with her,"

Baekhyun clucked on his tongue before sitting back down, "Fine," he pouted. 

 

Kang Seol nodded to him before walking away, but she didn't miss Jongin's intense stare on her. 

 

"What did I miss?" Sehun's voice broke the tension in the group, appearing with a tray of food in his hands and a girl behind his back. 

The boys widened their eyes before quickly making room, moving aside for the two of them to sit down. "Nothing! Nothing at all, just Kang Seol is all," Luhan moved his bag to the floor to let the seemingly timid girl sit beside him. 

"What happened?" Kris frowns at her red eyes. 

Sehun handed her a tissue before answering Kris' question, "She's too scared to eat with any of her friends, and I'm worried that somebody might pick on her agan if I'm not there, so I brought her here," 

"Oh, well, hi there!" Baekhyun flashed a bright smile at her. "Choi Li Ah, right?" 

"We don't have girls sitting on our table often," Jongdae grinned. "It's nice to have you join us," 

The girl looked at the boys with surprised eyes before turning to Sehun. "They won't bully you, it's fine," Sehun comforts her with a tone that the boys had never heard before. 

"Oh, I don't know about that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol might a lot," Jongin chuckles. 

"Thank you for letting me sit here," she stands up to bow her heads at them. 

"Hey, why so polite? You're around our age," Luhan pulled her to sit down again. 

"That's because some people have manners, unlike you," Kris snickered. 

"Jongin likes girls without manners," Yixing blurts, earning laughs from the table. 

"I've told you a thousand times," Jongin drops his fork with a sigh. "I like bold girls, not ill-mannered ones!"

 "You might become deaf from sitting here though, we shout a lot here," Jongdae whispered to Li Ah. 

"But you're welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter