Dealing with Idiots 101

I Like Girls with Attitude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] I found a glitch. If you guys see 000 it's supposed to be a horizontal line, but no matter how many times I fixed it its still that triple zero thing. Ignore it if possible 

 

Chapter 2 – Dealing with Idiots 101

 

 

There are many idiots that Kang Seol has to deal with in her life.

 

One goes by the name of Kris Wu, the guy who acts like she has a crush on him when it’s clear that she’s disgusted just by the thought of the tip of his blonde hair.

The other would be Huang Zitao, the sly paparazzi figure who snaps pictures of everybody when they’re guards are down whether they pick their nose or yawn their jaws off.

The rest would be her schoolmates that creep around in school, each has their own special idiotic ways to tick her temper.

 

Then suddenly Kim Jongin drops in front of her face.

 

Seol scrunched up the school newspaper in her hands and threw it into the garbage bin beside her. If she knew that going to a public school would cause her so much trouble, then probably she would’ve just stick with home schooling. Then again, her parents would be meddling her on how unsocial she is if she stays at home. Pinching the bridge of her nose, Seol groans before she kicks the garbage bin, startling everybody around the corridor.

 

“Someone seems to be in a bad mood,” Seol looks up to see Minseok heading over to her with two cups of coffee in his hands. “Here,” he handed one cup over to her.

Seol sighs as she accepted the beverage, “Thanks,” she mumbles before gulping down the cup as if she was drinking cold water.

Minseok stared at her with wide eyes before deciding to stop her, “Hey, hey, you’re drinking high quality bitter coffee there, not a cold glass of lemonade,” he pulls her hand down, a frown on his face and his voice filled with worry yet amusement.

“Hands off,” she whined, swinging her arm to pry his hand off before resorting to downing her iced coffee before throwing it into the bin and walked off on her own.

“Hey, wait for me!” Minseok hurried beside her when he saw her leaving without warning. “You’re so bad, after I handed you coffee you left me behind like some servant,” he clicked his tongue.

Seol glanced at him before taking some money out of her bag and placed it inside his hand, “There,” she said before taking a turn to go to her class, which Minseok was not in.

 

Who was in there in exchange?

 

Kim Jongin.

 

Kang Seol stopped by the door after seeing him sitting beside her favorite spot which was at the corner back by the window. Maybe sitting beside the boring wall would be a fine change, due to the circumstances. She threw her bag on her table and took a seat before pulling out her books. Why of all the subjects she chose she had to share one with Jongin?

 

“Hey, Jongin,” Chanyeol whispered over to the said male who was dozing off in his seat. “Kang Seol is here,”

“Where?” he immediately sat straight up, eyes wandering around the classroom.

“There, she moved seats,” Chanyeol glanced at her slot. “She must be avoiding you,” he chuckled.

Jongin lightly groaned as he shoved his books back in his bag, “Troublesome,” he mutters before approaching the empty seat beside her. To his surprise, Seol didn’t move seats when she saw him seating beside her. “Seol,” he cleared his throat, turning over to her.

She stayed silent, fully paying her attention to her notes as she wrote scribbles of what she’ll learn today.

Seeing this, Jongin just kept talking and acted as if she was listening, “Look, I’m really sorry about what happened. I just want to make it up for—“

“Who the are you and what are you doing in my seat?”

 

Jongin turned his head and looked up when he saw the school bully scowling at him. He looked down to the table he was sitting in, the bully’s name clearly written on the table with a bolt pen till it was basically carved on the wooden table. Jongin turned back to the bully who was seconds away from giving him a wedgie, and all Jongin could do was chuckle awkwardly.

 

Kang Seol chuckled at what was to come as she shook her head, “Idiot,”

 

 

“What the heck is wrong with you?” an unimpressed looking Oh Sehun lifted at his limping best friend, going over to him before he threw his food tray on the table and carefully placed his bum on the hard chair.

“One of your old dogs thought that it was a good idea to give me a wedgie after I sat in his seat,” Jongin rolled his eyes, hissing at the searing pain he feels down below.

The retired cold bully chuckled, “Serves you right,”

Before Jongin could retort, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to the table and interrupted him, “So, I heard somebody got a wedgie,” Baekhyun grinned.

“It wasn’t me, I swear,” Chanyeol raised his hands up in Jongin’s direction.

“It was Tao,” Kris suddenly appeared, sitting next to Jongin. “He told the whole third years about you,”

“Someday I’ll bake tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter