not an update

without you to hold i'd be freezing

Ugh i hate to do it so much, u guys dont even know how i hate myself in this moment, but i won't be updating this week.

I know that some of u are frustrated bcs of it and if u wanna be angry pls feel free bcs i am angry at myeelf too. 

I will be completely honest with u now, since i love u all so much. So:

It feels so pointless for me to tell u about this bcs there will be like ten people actually reading it lmao but still. The school year started and even though we are not doing THAT much it's still stressful. New teachers, new subjects and stuff. See, i am not the smartest kid in class and i know it, but i still don't want to go to class completely unprepared (bcs i forgot everything during the break, really) and so i did some studying every day this week so i won't feel embarrassed in front of my class if the teacher randomly asks me a question. I just hate it when i seem ten thousand times more stupid than i actually am. So, the extra studying took me some time.

Then, volleyball season starts again. I have like 6-7 practices during the school week and it tires me out as well, and since i usually write after i come from practice, there were days this week where i couldn't write bcs i was just tired af. Those who do sports will surely get me.

On the top of that, i even hurt my toe today and instead of writing i had to rush to hospital lol i'm clumsy as hell. 

What i want to say is, even though i HAVE LITERALLY THE WHOKE CHAPTER PLANNED OUT TO THE LAST DETAIL, there was just no time to finish the chapter and when there was, i was literally a walking corpse bcs i was that tired. 

Still, even though many of u said last time when i was sick and wasn't able to update that it's alright, i still felt really ty bcs i just wanted to update so much. Same thing now. It makes me sad, angry and extremely frustrated that i can't update bcs i enjoy writing this fic so much and i TOTALLY HATE to keep u all waiting. Also, i'm making thisbpost so late bcs i thought that i will be able to make it in the end, but now i realize that there is no way. And i really don't want thw chapter to be a half-assed job, u don't deserve a chapter like that.

So, yeah. I am extremely sorry, i truly am, but i will be updating the new chapter next week on Friday. It will definitely by Friday. 

That's all. Pls don't be too angry, believe me i am angry at myself enough lol. 

But to say something that might cheer u up, i am preparing a four chapter fic for u. I will post it soon.