The One With The Letter

Perfectly Imperfect

Blazing sun. Warm Breeze.

Perfect weather to be in an air condition room or lounging on a beach, but instead of having that kind of reward for ending the first term without strangling one of her teachers and managing to pass her exams with flying colors, Jeong Yein was stucked in a classroom with her so call best friend, Jeon Jungkook, cleaning.

“I cannot believe you got us in trouble on the last freaking day of the first term.” She throws the blackboard eraser at him.

“Ouch, the hell was that for?” He rubs his shoulder where the eraser had hit him leaving a white stain on his uniform.

Yein raises her eyebrows as though that was the most dimwitted question she has ever heard, then she remembers the boy standing in front of her was Jeon Jungkook, the King of stupid questions. “I can’t stand you.”

He turns, a evil grin playing on his lips, as he stalks towards her, his eyes never leaving hers and when he does reach her, she is trapped between him and the door.

“What the hell are you doing, idiot.” Her voices strains as he moves closer to her face, barely an inch left between them as she feels his breath on her lips.

“Yein-ah.” He calls patting her hair with one hand while the other leaned on her shoulders.

“You are in my personal space, Jeon Jungkook.” Her voice is polite, with warning ringing through it. A few seconds later, her legs is up, gracefully kicking him in his most sensitive body part. In a flash his hands are away from her hair and shoulder and on his privates trying to ease the pain away.

Tears welled up in his eyes, but she doesn’t miss the glare that graces her when he looks up , still holding onto his treasure. “It will be your fault if I can’t have kids in the future.”

“What is this I hear about not having kids in the future.”

Both of their attentions are drawn to the door to see Taehyung and Sujeong walk through it.

“Kookie, are you okay?” Sujeong voice is worried when she sees the very awkward and uncomfortable position the boy is currently in.

“She.Kicked.Me.” He manages to get out, still holding onto his most sensitive body part.

“Jung Yein,” Sujeong looks like she is about to scold the younger girl, but insteads she grins, “Good job. I am proud.”

“I hate you both,”Jungkook says before rushing out of the door.

Taehyung sighs, glaring at Yein who just grins. “You may have hurt him, Yein-ah.”

“There was nothing there to hurt,” The words leave before she has time to think it through, shocking Taehyung whose mouth drops open and Sujeong former grin is replaced with shock and horror.

“”Thats low.”

“Like your IQ.” Her reply results in Taehyung chasing her around the classroom, Sujeong watching in amusement.

 

 

Sneaking her way into room that reads Kim Seokjin, the brunette begans her search, starting with the bedside table. In the middle of her high important search, just as she sees a blue envelope and reaches for it, she is stopped by footsteps and has no choice but to run into the walk-in-closet without the envelope as the room owner walks in, a pair of wireless headphones covering his ears.

“Min Yoongi stop asking stupid questions. No, I did not talk to her. She is a little kid.” He says as he walks into the closet taking off  his plain black shirt, dropping it in the laundry basket and the brunette has to placed her hands over to keep from screaming at the half male. “I will see you later, Min.” He hangs up placing the headphones around his neck. Just as he reaches for his shorts, the brunette screams..

“STOP.”

“I was wondering how long you were going to stay quiet.” He chuckles, walking towards her and when he does, one arm is around her waist and the other on top of her head. “You know if you wanted to see me Myungeun, you could have just asked.”

“I thought this was Jiyeon’s room.”

He chuckles bringing her closer, her stomach pressed against his bare chest. “You are so cute,”

“Oppa.” Jiyeon voice calls and Myungeun freezes.

“In here with my number one fan.” He answers, voice laced with humor. Not too long, Jiyeon appears and even when she sees the not so innocent position they are both in, she does not say anything.

“Yoongi oppa is here.” She states and turns on her heels, walking out of the closet and freeing herself from Seokjin’s grip, Myungeun runs after her.

“Did you find it?” Jiyeon asks when she catches up with her and they made their way downstairs.

“Nope. Did you?” She whispers as they step into the living room, where Min Yoongi sits on the couch, phone in hands.

“What are you two kiddies whispering about?” He questions looking up from his phone.

“None of your business and I am only a year younger than you.”

They both take a seat on the couch on either side of him.

“You guys are on vacation now right?”

“Yeah, why?” Jiyeon narrows her eyes at him.

“Calm down, we are heading to a party. You two could come if you want. Invite the others.”

“Even Jiae unnie.” Myungeun finally speaks an evil grin playing on her lips.

As he makes an attempt to reply, he is cut off by Seokjin.

“They are in high school, idiot. That party isn’t for kids.” He puts emphasis on kids when he locks eyes with Myungeun but she quickly looks away feeling tears b in her eyes.

“I am only two years younger than you, oppa.” Jiyeon whines.

“And Myungeun is three years younger. You both are kids.” He shoots Myungeun, who current focus is on the ground, one last glance, before grabbing his keys. “Let's go Yoongi.”

The said male gets up, shoots both girls an apologetic smile, following the older out but not before whispering, ‘You are an .”

When the door shuts behind them, Jiyeon turns to her best friend.

“You okay?”

“Just peachy.”

 

 

 

“You really shouldn’t have this, Soojung.”

Sitting in a her almost freezing room, with the curtains drawn and the lights off is Lee Soojung with a red envelope in her shaking hands.

‘You know you want to.’ The voice in her head says.

“But this isn’t mine though.”

‘I want to know what is in that letter.’

“I do too. Forgive me, Joonie.” With that said, she rips open the envelope that was addressed to Lee Soyul and not Lee Soojung.

 

Dear Soyul,

 

First off, let me just apologize for that missed

date last week. I am sorry that I don’t spend that

much time with you. I love you and I know it stupid

of me to say this for the first time through a letter,

but I really do. I love you and I want to be with you for as

long as you will have me. Secondly, I am sorry

we cannot be with each other in public because of

my arrange engagement. Don’t get me Soojungnie

is a great person and a great friend, but I

don’t like her the way I like you. I can’t see myself

with her for the rest of my life so I have been

trying to distance myself from her. I love her as

a friend and nothing will ever change that because you

have my heart (cheesy but you love me) and you always will.

I am going to tell her about us. I know she will understand.

I love you

 

Sincerely,

 

Namjoon

 

 

 

He loves her. They are serious.  I am the only obstacle in their way.

Because of you, Namjoon cannot be happy.

Because of you, Namjoon can’t be happy with Soyul.

 

 

 

A/N: The is a new chapter before this. Sorry to those that actually read this story. I have been busy with work and reading more about how to make my writing better. Comments are welcomed and please feel free to point out mistakes.