The One With The Begining

Perfectly Imperfect


 

“Do you Park Myungeun take this man Kim Seokjin to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?.” The minister turn to the bride after the groom said I do.

“I absolutely do.” The Bride spoke happiness all too evident in her voice as she slips the ring onto her groom’s ring finger.

The minister smiled, then look at the attendees, “If there be anyone present who may show just and lawful cause why this couple may not be legally wed, let him speak now or forever hold his peace.”  When no one stands up, after a few seconds the minister continues. “By the authority vested in me by the Country South Korea I now pronounce you man and wife and what God hath joined together, let no man nor woman put asunder. Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you, Mr and Mrs. Kim Seokjin.”

The couple turn away from the minister to face the audience as they began to clap and cheer.

After the cheering dies down a little, the minister says, “You may now kiss the bride.”

The groom slowly reached for his bride veil and lifting it off her face, he leans in but just as his lips were to reach hers, there came a loud voice.

 

“Yah, Park Myungeun wake the hell up.”In front of the couple  stood a short brunette and slowly everyone else disappear as the bride opened her eyes slowly to see her best friend, a pillow in hand ready to hit her with it.

 

“Yah Kim Jiyeon, you ruined my dream.” Myungeun whined only to receive a smack on the arm when she rose up from her bed.

 

“Stop dreaming about my brother. Thats gross.” Jiyeon pushes her into  the bathroom, “Go get ready and hurry up, you have thirty minutes before we are late for school.”

 

“Is she awake?” Another brunette who was a little taller walked into the room, holding her cell phone up to her face.

 

“Yeap.” Jiyeon answered, “Who are you talking to, Yein.”

 

“Coconut head.” She answered.

 

“Stop calling me that.” Came a male voice from the phone.

 

“But that's what you are, though.” Yein stuck out her tongue at the guy on her phone screen and Jiyeon laughs.

 

“I am hanging up.” And the phone went dark

 

“Why do you like messing with him.” Jiyeon asked grabbing her sneakers and putting it on.

 

“It's fun.” Yein answered as Myungeun walked out of the bathroom, drying her straight brown hair with a towel with another one wrapped around her body.

 

Just as she walked out of the bathroom, an orange-haired guy peaked his head into the room. She ignored him as she made her way towards her walk-in-closet to grab her outfit for school.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Jiyeon glared at him.

 

“Morning to you too babe. Car is waiting.” He shoots her a wink before striding out.

 

“He has a thing for you, unnie.” Yein grin as she put her long brown hair into a side ponytail.

 

“He likes anything with a skirt on.” Jiyeon shiver at the thought of him.

 

After a few minutes, Myungeun walked out of her closet all dressed and ready to go with a frown on her face.  “That's why I hate having him as my cousin.” She grabbed her bookbag and the three of them made their way downstairs. When they pass through the kitchen, she grabs  an apple and they continue on  their way  to the car waiting, only to  see the orange-haired guy in the driver's seat.

 

“What are you doing, Park Jimin?” Myungeun asked as she got in the back, sitting right behind him and Yein got in on the other side, leaving the passenger side as the only available seat for Jiyeon in the front with him.

 

“Driving us to school.” Jimin answered turning the engine on after Jiyeon had gotten in. He reached over her and clasped her seatbelt on making sure to touch her hands.

 

“Please stop trying to get at my best friend, you little ert. Or you will regret it” Myungeun threatened as Jimin reversed out of the parking lot and they were on their way to school.




 

Kuwon Arts High School

In a dim lit classroom with the curtains closed , sat three girls and two guys. The three girls were engaged in what seem to be a very important conversation while one of the boys was reading and the other was failing to keep himself awake.

 

“Good morning, everyone.”  In walked a guy with dark hair with a bright smile on his face. Everyone looked at him and while the three girls give him a sweet smile in return, the two boys shot him a glare.

 

“Why are you so happy, so early in the morning?” Asked the sleepy guy who was rubbing his eyes.

 

“Because he is Hoseok.” A female voice spoke and a few seconds later, a girl jumped onto the dark-haired  guy’s  back wrapping her legs around his waist.

 

Another girl walked in, glaring at her friend, “Can we not do this so early in the morning.”

 

“Why not, Sujeong.” The other asked still locked onto Hoseok back

 

“Because it's disgusting, Jisoo-unnie.” Sujeong replied taking a seat next to the sleeping guy, whose hair she ran her hand through to wake him up, “ This is why you don’t stay up all night playing video games, Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung  slowly rose up and grabbed her hand which he used as a pillow ignoring her statement.  Jisoo got off Hoseok back and hopped towards the three girls

 

“Namjoon, you left this at my house, “ Hoseok handed a white  envelope to the guy who was reading.

 

Namjoon looks up to  grab the envelope before going back to his reading. One of the girls who was formerly engaged in conversation glances at him.

 

“What’s that, Joon-oppa.” Sujeong asked being the curious cat that she was.

 

“Nothing,” Namjoon replies not looking up from his book.

 

“Soojung unnie, do you have any idea?” Jisoo asked the girl who had glanced at Namjoon earlier.

 

Soojung shook her head, “Don’t know anything.”

 

“Mijoo, fight him for it.” Jisoo winked at a dark haired girl, who winked back.

 

“Cut it out, Jisoo.” Hoseok shot his girlfriend a warning look, noticing the awkwardness in the air.

 

“Don’t look at my wife, like that.” Mijoo spoke glaring  at him as Jisoo playfully cried.

 

“We are here.” Yein walked in, followed by Myungeun and Jiyeon.

 

“Where is Jimin?” Hoseok asked.

 

Jiyeon grimace, taking a seat next to Namjoon,  “Probably flirting with some girl.”

 

“You sound a little jealous there, Jiyeon.” Jimin walked in taking seat behind her.

 

“You keep telling yourself that,” She replied, ignoring him as he pokes her in the back.

 

“Jiae unnie tell him to stop.” Jiyeon whined as Jimin continues to poke her.

 

“You two are like cats and dogs.” Jiae said quietly.

 

When Jiyeon turn to glare at Jimin, he give her an innocent smile pretending that he wasn’t just poking her. When she turns back around, the bell rings and everyone including she and Jimin stood up, grabbing their bags and other necessities.

 

“See you guys later.” Sujeong waved as she, Yein and Myungeun made their way to their first class being a year younger than the rest of their friends.  



 

As the last bell of the day rings, Jung Yein makes her way out of the Kuwon Arts High prison with Sujeong and Mijoo, and Jisoo. When she steps out, the first thing that catches her eye are a large group of girls in a circle.

 

“What’s going on?” Sujeong placed a hand around Yein’s shoulder.  Yein just shrugged with a confused expression present on her face.

 

“Probably some jock?” Mijoo answered.

“They all have practice right now, pabo-ya.” Jisoo flick Mi Joo's forehead causing the younger girl to hit her arm.

 

“Don’t call me an idiot.”

 

The large group of girls clear away, making visible a guy dressed in a plain white shirt, faded blue jeans and timberlands on his feet and when Yein fully recognizes who it is, she smiles. She begins running and jumps into his arm when she reaches him,  locking her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

 

“WoW, missed you too, Yein-ah.” He chuckled.

 

“Welcome back, troublemaker Jeon,” Jisoo says watching the scene in front of her as she, Mijoo and Sujeong walked towards Yein and her hugging buddy.

 

“Missed you too noona.” He smiles still holding onto Yein.

 

“Yein, he isn’t going to disappear.” Sujeong grins snapping Yein back into reality, as she she slowly lets go of her buddy but continues to stare at him.

 

“You are the real  Jungkook, right?” Yein asked


“Yeah. I thought you didn’t miss me.”He chuckles.