The One With The Ex.

Perfectly Imperfect

June 29, 2014.

Seo Jisoo’s Residence, 5 P.M

Image result for luxurious house

“Why must I take part in your gross relationship?” Mijoo whines as Jisoo runs the curling iron through her best friends thick brown hair for the last time before turning the iron off and placing it on her dresser.

“Because you need something stable.” Comes Jisoo answer after a few quiet seconds.

Mijoo stares at her reflection, a frown gracing her delicate features with Jisoo handy work present. “I have good relationships. Things are fine the way they are.”

“Hookups are not relationships.” Jisoo laughs before disappearing into her closet. A few minutes later, she walks out with two skater dresses in both hands. The one in her right hand is a red long sleeve, while the other is a green lace short sleeve turtleneck. Jisoo puts the green dress on her bed and walks towards Mijoo.

“But they make me happy.” Mijoo turns to face Jisoo, an unreadable expression crosses her features when she sees the red dress, “I am not wearing a red dress.”

“Why not?” Jisoo questions

“Just cause.” Mijoo stands up from the dresser, scanning her bestfriend as she does. She couldn’t understand why the older girl had on a thick turtleneck sweater. “Aren’t you hot?”

Jisoo avoids her eyes, shrugging as she places the red dress on her bed.

Mijoo smirks, “Don’t tell me there is something on your neck.”

“Don’t know what you mean.” Jisoo responds, her back still facing Mijoo who strides towards her reaching for the sweater, the part that cover her neck to be exact.

“A Hickey.” Mijoo grins when she pulls the turtleneck sweater away from Jisoo neck to see the very red and very new love bite on Ji Soo's neck. “Hoseok give you a hickey, that's why you have this on.”

Jisoo is flustered as she pulls Mijoo hands away from her. “Shut up. Just put the dress on.”

“I don't like red.”

“Please, “ Jisoo puts her hands together as though she was about to pray, in order to have better effect on Mijoo.

“If I do, you have to tell me if anything else happened after that.” Mijoo grins pointing at Ji Soo's covered neck.

Jisoo hesitates for a while before saying, “Fine, you little brat.”

“Thanks.” Mijoo says in high pitched aegyo voice and grabs the dress.

They both get dress not feeling the need to separate to different rooms when they have known each other since they were born. When they are done, Mijoo grabs Jisoo’s black

wedge sneakers which she puts on. Jisoo grabs a pair of tan wedge ankle boots and slides it on.

After grabbing what they need, they walk out of Jisoo’s room, the door closing shut behind Mijoo when she walks out. As they navigate down the stairs, they meet Mrs. Seo.

“You look lovely Mijoo.” Mrs. Seo smiles at Mijoo, ignoring her daughter completely.

Mijoo hands balls up into a fist, but she smiles as she says, “Thank you auntie.” She really wanted to say something nasty, but Jisoo wouldn’t like that, when she could stand up for herself.

“Mijoo always look nice mother. It's in her genes,” Jisoo smirks, “You and Auntie Lee are both very beautiful but I guess I got skipped .”

Mrs.Seo doesn’t say anything and Jisoo stares her down, a long silence takes over until the doorbell rings, diverting the dark hair girl attention to the door. She smiles before speed walking towards it.

When she opens the door, there stood Hoseok with his wide smile and a bouquet of roses and calla lilies which he moves away when she jumps into his arms, her legs wrapping around his torso and her head burying into the nape of his neck, his cologne engulfing her nose. She is oblivious to her mother’s glare and Mijoo laughing into her fist before clearing to get the couple attention.

“Hi Mrs. Seo.” Hoseok greets his girlfriend’s mother bowing, as he puts Jisoo down onto the ground, handing her the flowers. The woman ignores him, and continues her way upstairs.

“Don’t know why you even try.” Mijoo begins to walk towards them but stops when Hoseok swoops down, crashing his lips onto Jisoos’, for what is more than just a peck. “I am still here and thats gross.”

Hoseok breaks the kiss and chuckles, “Sorry, just happy to see Bella.” When he smiles at Jisoo, Mijoo pretends to throw up.

“Whatever, lets just get this over with.” And with that she walks out the door, Hoseok and Jisoo following after her.

“You seem excited Mijoo-ah.” Hoseok gets into the driver's seat as Jisoo gets into the passenger seat and Mijoo in the back.

“Excited my .”

 

 

 

Mimi’s Bridal, 5:30 P.M.

A black car drives to the front of the shop with three long white dress, similar in color but different in styles all of which are displayed in the glass window. As the driver turns off the engine, a valet runs up to the car as the driver side windows rolls down revealing a blonde male with glasses on.

“Good afternoon sir.” The valet speaks, a fake smile thrown at the blonde male. The male throws him one as well, before turning to the girl sleeping in the passenger seat.

“Soojung, we are here.” He rubs her shoulder. She stirs and her eyes open slowly as she adjusts to her surrounding. After she grabs her dark brown sling bag, they exit the car and the male hands the key to valet who bows before getting in the car.

“Sorry I fell asleep.” Soojung yawns, but the male only smiles and pats her head as they walk into the shop. When they reach the front desk, there are three ladies, one of them gives them an all too practiced smile

The male does not wait for the lady’s expected greeting and instead says, “Kim Namjoon.”

The lady is surprised, but smiles again, “Welcome Mr and Mrs. Kim.”

Soojung attempts to correct her, but Namjoon speaks again, “Thank You.”

“This way.” They follow her until they reach a door that reads 김남준.

Walking through the door, the first thing that catches Soojung’s eyes are the six white long dresses on a clothes rack next to the small stage. Across from the stage is a plain black sofa which Namjoon falls onto as two other ladies dressed in all black walk in, with

the same practiced smiles. The first lady walks out after bowing to Namjoon who laid on the sofa, his legs hovering above the ground.

“Come with us.” One of the ladies speak as the other grabs one of the dress from the rack. Silently Soojung follows them through another door, the door closing shut when all three of them walk through.

Namjoon grabs his phone out of his jacket pocket and presses his pin with fast fingers to reveal a picture of him and a dark haired girl, her head resting on his shoulder. So engross in his phone, he is unaware of Soojung standing on the stage with the two ladies, until one of them clear their throats.

Looking away from his phone, his heartbeat quickens when he sees Soojung in the first dress. The dress is a strapless ball gown with a lace top and a simple bottom. When she spins around, her dark brown hair flows around as well.

“It's okay.” He sits up, “Just too simple.”

“And what's wrong with that?” Soojung questions, hands over her chest.

He grins, “I don’t like simple.”

She shoots him a glare, before walking to the back.

“Too much skin.” He says when she walks out in the second dress. Its a lace backless spaghetti straps trumpet dress.

“So?”

“I am the only one that should see you like that.”

The two ladies giggle as Soojung face turns a bright red and she looks everywhere but Namjoon.

“Whatever.”

The third time, Soojung walks out in a lacy fook floor-length scoop lace dress with Bow Flower Ruffle. Instead of one of the ladies coughing to yet gain Namjoon’s attention, Soojung walks towards him and grabs his phone just as he is about to send a text. She frowns when she sees a female's name with the heart emoji next it.

“ Soyul?”

 

 

6:15 P.M

“Where is your so call friend?” Mijoo ask for the second time after they took a seat. Mijoo sat close to the window, her back facing the restaurant entrance. Next to her was Jisoo who sat across from Hoseok.

“He is here.” Hoseok spoke as a guy with dark shades walks through the entrance.

“Sorry I am late.” A deep voice comes from behind the two girls. The voice is deeper than she remembers, but Mijoo is sure that she knows it all too well.

“It's all good, glad you could make it.” Hoseok stands ups giving him a bro hug.

Jisoo stands, pulling the frozen Mijoo up with her.

Displeasure passes through the male's eyes as quick as it had come as he dons a smile that Mijoo easily sees though.

“You must be Mark Tuan.” Jisoo smiles, hands out for handshake.

“Yeah, and you must be Jisoo.” He accepts the handshake before adding with a grin, “You are all that Hoseok talks about.”

“I hope its all good things. This is Lee Mijoo.” Jisoo introduce the still frozen girl.

Mark eyes lands on the brunette, and he smiles, his hands reaching towards her for a handshake, but instead of shaking her hands as she expected he kisses her hand. Jisoo squeals and Hoseok chuckles.

“That dress looks lovely on you. My favorite color.” He grins which scares Mijoo more than it should. The four of them take a seat, Mark sitting across from Mijoo

“Okay you are making me look bad.” Hoseok hits his friend’s arm, “Let's order.”

When the waitress comes over to take their order, Mijoo does not miss the flirty tone in her voice when she takes both Hoseok and Mark’s order.

“You are really pretty.” Mark says after the waitress goes away with their order.

Mijoo is caught off guard, but smiles as she says, “Thank You.”

“I am sure you have broken many hearts.”

“I don’t think that's something you say to someone on a first date.”

Jisoo notices the rising tension. “Excuse us.” She grabs Mijoo, pulling her towards the ladies room.

“Okay. Spill it.” Jisoo wastes no time when they walk through the bathroom door.

“Don’t know what you are talking about.”

“He is cute. A gentleman. What's the problem?”

“Not my type.”

“He is exactly your type.” Jisoo isn’t buying anything that the brunette is selling. She reapplies her lipstick, runs her hand through her hair before turning to face her best friend.

“He is my ex-boyfriend.”

“Ex-boyfriend. Do you mean Yi Eun as in the boy you dated two years ago while I was in Germany?”

“Yes that Yi Eun.”

“Oh you are screwed.”

“I know.” Mijoo makes no attempt to deny Jisoo’s statement knowing that it was fact. She was screwed and there was no way she was going to get herself out of this. She didn’t want any business with Tuan Yi Eun or Mark Tuan.

 

Jung’s Hotel & Resorts, South Korea, Yein's Suite, 7:30 P.M.

Image result for luxurious hotel suite

“Do you think we should wake her up?” Sujeong questions as she stares at the pass out Jiae.

“Its best to leave her be.” Jiyeon voice from Yein’s bathroom.

“Do it unnie,” Yein eggs Sujeong on.

“Before that, how about you tell us why Jungkook’s shirt is in your bathroom?” Jiyeon walks out with a white shirt with the words ‘Jeon Jungkook’ written on the front in a small font.

“Wow, Jung Yein.” Myungeun throws a pillow at the youngest girl.

Yein grabs the shirt from Jiyeon, and hugs it, “He let me borrow it.”

Sujeong isn’t surprised, but she still asks the question, “Kookie let you borrow his clothes?”

“He doesn’t know I have it.”

“Daebak, he is going to end you.” Sujeong grins just as the cellphone rings and she picks it up, “Yeoboseyo.”

“Ms.Lee Soojung is here.” The woman on the line says without a greeting.

“Okay. She knows the way up.” Sujeong says then she hangs up, “Soojung unnie is here.”

At the mention of her bestfriend’s name, Jiae wakes with energy total opposite of someone that just woke up. “Soojung is here. Yaay.”

Before anyone comments, there's a knock at the door. Yein opens it, only expecting to see Soojung and not Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Jimin and Soojung walk into the hotel room, while Jungkook stares her down.

“Thief. Where is my shirt?” He questions meeting her eyes.

She walks back into her room and picks up his shirt,“This one?”

“Yeah. That one.” He follows after her.

“Is just a shirt.” She throws it to Sujeong who catches it with ease, trying not to burst into a fit of laughter seeing how childish her two best friends were.

“It's my favorite shirt.”

“Still just a shirt.” Jiyeon says attempting to free herself of Jimin’s grip on her arm and his head on her shoulders.

“That's because Yein bought it for him, isn’t that right Kookie?” Jimin says holding onto her tighter.

Jungkook doesn’t answer, instead he sulks and grabs his shirt from Sujeong. Grabbing Jimin, they race out of the room to somewhere only they knew of, as the door closes shut behind them.

Myung Geun's full attention diverts to Soojung who laids face flat on the bed. “How was your outing with Namjoon oppa?”

“I know his girlfriend name.” Soojung slowly sits up and brings her knee to her chest.

“His girlfriend?” Myungeun thinks she heard wrong. When there was an arranged marriage, both party were not to have any outside relationships. Namjoon having a girlfriend was not going to end well.

Jiae strides over to Soojung and rubs circle on her back, “And how are you doing?”

“I am just surprise.” Soojung answers in a clear voice, but Jiae knew better.

Jiae arms circle around the older girl’s waist. The three other girls watch silently, still completely lost as to how it was possible that Namjoon has a girlfriend.

“I know you like him,Soo.”