Epilogue Part2

Expressions of Cooking/Interest

About half an hour later, the last car load of their group had pulled up. Minhyuk and Jooheon raced each other to the entrance while Changkyun and Hongbin got out of the car complaining that Hyunwoo drove slower than their grandmas. Hyunwoo just plain ignored them and went to join the rest of them. 

 

“The one in the denim top and bottom with the green scarf and glasses is Hongbin.” Kihyun told Sanghyuk before he took off in that direction then immediately making a u-turn and running back saying, “I don’t know what to say to him… I can’t just go up and ask if he really is the Hanzo master… What if he doesn’t like me at all?” Sanghyuk sulked behind Jaehwan. 

 

Taekwoon just shrugged and hooked his arm around KIhyun as the group walked in to the theme park. 

 

While waiting in line, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk were introduced to the late comers, Jaehwan immediately finding common ground with Hakyeon and the beagle couple. Sanghyuk was a different story. He didn’t dare utter any more than a quiet, “Hi there,” afraid he would say something stupid and make Hongbin hate him.

 

After finding some unclaimed turf, they set their things down and decided to go around in individual groups and have lunch at their own leisure then meet up at around 4:30 for maybe one ride together before they all head home. 

 

Just as Jaehwan and Minhyuk started running off with Jooheon in tow, Kihyun yelled, “Yah Minhyuk-ah! Jooheonie! Did you guys put on sun screen?” Receiving two pouts and a third, Kihyun passed around the bottle of sun screen. Then the three of them ran off yelling ideas of which ride to go on first. 

 

Taekwoon and Kihyun decided to just take things at a leisurely pace so they were the last to leave their spot, seeing Hakyeon and Wonshik wander off to the gift shop and Changkyun, Hyunwoo and Hongbin walk towards the food stalls. Only Sanghyuk was left behind, eyes following Hongbin but never taking a step forward. 

“Sanghyuk-ah, that’s creepy. At least put your fingernail in your mouth so it looks like you’re thinking about something,” Taekwoon joked. Sanghyuk blinked a few times and turned to Taekwoon with a frown and promptly sat down crossing his arms.

Kihyun couldn’t help but laugh and went to ruffle his hair and say, “Why don’t you go follow them? Changkyunnie doesn’t bite, he’s just a puppy,” Kihyun smiled. “Hongbin would look after you and Hyunwoo is only here for the food.” Sanghyuk’s frown turned into a pout and Kihyun thought to himself that it was the same sort of pout Taekwoon always gave him. 

 

He looked around and found the trio walking back towards them. “You’re back so quick?” Kihyun asked.

“No we just left our wallets here eomma,” Changkyun informed. “Oh Sanghyuk hyung, you’re still here. Come with us! It will be fun! We can go to the haunted house together! Those two are no fun.” Changkyun was jumping around Sanghyuk which put a smile on his face and the older stood up to jump around as well. 

“Haunted house let’s goooo!” Sanghyuk yelled and ran off with Changkyun towards the row of haunted houses.

“Hongbin-ah can you look after them? I don’t trust either of them enough to not wreck havoc around this place.” Taekwoon said as Kihyun came to stand beside him. 

“Sure thing! Come on Hyunwoo hyung! Let’s go to the haunted house too!” He dragged Hyunwoo by the arm after waving good bye to Taekwoon and Kihyun. 

 

Then it was just the two of them left. They decided to relax and walk around and do whatever they saw along the way. 

 

They went on a few rides with Kihyun screaming at the top of his lungs and clutching onto Taekwoon’s arm while Taekwoon was laughing all the time at Kihyun. He had great teasing material for later.

 

When Kihyun was drained from all the screaming, they sat down at a bench to eat their fairy floss they had acquired along the way. They joked, saying that they were eating Kihyun’s old hair and that if they were eating his hair that means Kihyun must be bald. Then they were laughing so loudly at the image of a bald Kihyun, that people turned to stare at them. 

 

Suddenly they felt someone’s arms around them and a whisper to their ears, “What are you hyungs laughing about?” It was Changkyun. They turned around to face their excited puppy only to find him with another boy. 

“Nothing Changkyun-ah,” Kihyun said then looked at Taekwoon who was looking at him and they both burst out laughing again.

Changkyun just said, “Well I hope it’s not about me.” 

“No no it’s not,” Taekwoon reassured. Once he regained his breath, he asked, “But where are the others? And who is this?”

“Ah! This is Hoseok hyung! He got ditched by his friend who went with Hyunwoo hyung to go find food. And Sanghyuk hyung and Hongbin hyung… I think they went to one of the arcade things together.” He smiled and nodded, as if proud of himself for remembering these things. 

Then he saw the remains of Taekwoon and Kihyun’s fairy floss and yelled, “YOU HAVE FAIRY FLOSS AND YOU DIDN’T GIVE ME SOME??? THAT’S NOT FAIR EOMMA!” and promptly jumped over the seat to chase Kihyun around for some of the pink sugary treat. 


A/N: Here's part 2 of the Epilogue! Sorry for the wait guys :( 

I'm thinking of finishing the epilogue in part 3 but idk just yet, I have exams tomorrow and I'm sitting here writing this story because procrastination is my life. 

Anyways I hope you're still enjoying this story and if you have any suggestions or want to read something please comment down below! I reply to all comments <33

Thanks for sticking around! <33