Epilogue Final

Expressions of Cooking/Interest

“YOU HAVE FAIRY FLOSS AND YOU DIDN’T GIVE ME SOME??? THAT’S NOT FAIR EOMMA!” and promptly jumped over the seat to chase Kihyun around for some of the pink sugary treat. 

 

Taekwoon and Hoseok just watched them while laughing slightly. Taekwoon patted the spot next to him for Hoseok to sit.

“Eomma? Why does Changkyunnie call him eomma?” Hoseok asked as he took up the offer. 

“It’s just a thing at the dorm house. Kihyunie used to cook for them sometimes and he nags a lot so he’s basically the mother of the dorm house.”

“Ah I see.”

“I’m Taekwoon by the way and yeah that’s Kihyun over there.”

They shook hands and Hoseok said, “Oh yeah I go to the same university as you guys but me and my friend are only part time students so we don’t live in the dorms.”

It was Taekwoon’s turn to nod in acknowledgement and hum a quick, “You guys are lucky.”

 

Kihyun and Changkyun had made their way back after Changkyun successfully gained the bag of fairy floss and happily ate half of it. Kihyun sat on Taekwoon’s lap with his arms around Taekwoon’s neck and head on his shoulder catching his breath. Taekwoon put his arms around his waist and joked, “How did you lose the bag to him?” 

“He’s just short, that’s why.” Changkyun cut in.

“Whattt?! You’re shorter than me thank you very much!” Kihyun said and stood up next to Changkyun. They were both trying to stand taller than the other but really, they were only about the same height. 

“No I’m taller see.” Changkyun had his hand on top of their heads trying to prove he was taller. 

They kept arguing back and forth until Taekwoon stood up, towering over them, and said, “Stop it you’re both short.” 

Then Hoseok burst out laughing and the other two pouted. Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Kihyun and whispered to his ear, “Don’t worry about height Kihyunie, you’re perfect for me just the way you are.” And he turned his head to peck his cheek.

 

Kihyun blushed furiously at his boyfriend’s comment and even more when he kissed him in such a busy place. Despite this, he couldn’t help turning his head to ask for a proper kiss. 

 

Taekwoon smiled and kissed him fully on the lips as Kihyun’s arms s around his neck.

 

They would have been happy to continue kissing like this for the rest of the day however, Kihyun’s stomach had different plans. When it growled, Taekwoon broke the kiss to chuckle at his boyfriend and Kihyun’s face turned unbelievably red. He tried to hide in Taekwoon’s shoulder but Taekwoon cupped his cheek and gave him a finaly peck before slipping his hand down to meet Kihyun’s and turned to the other two to ask what they were doing for lunch. 

 

In the end, they decided to have lunch together and at the food stop, they found Hyunwoo and, most probably, Hoseok’s friend. 

 

Lunch itself was a whole other matter. Taekwoon made a mental note to never let Hoseok do the ordering, especially when Ramen was on the menu. Then Hyunwoo decided to get some proper food and came back with another tray full of hotdogs, chips and burgers. Hyungwon, Hoseok’s friend, stole a burger before Hyunwoo had even sat down. Hoseok tried to chastise him with a mouth full of ramen so Hyungwon threw a chip at him for being so dirty. The older then threw a chip back at his friend but missed by a mile and ended up hitting Changkyun in the face. Then there was a full on food war and Taekwoon wanted to crawl under the table, partially to avoid getting hit and partially out of pure embarrassment. 

 

In the end, Taekwoon and Kihyun just looked at each other, then went to the counter to apologise and ask for a dustpan and brush. They went back to their table and chucked the dustpan and brush at Hyungwon saying, “Yah, you started this so you better clean all of this up. And you two,” Kihyun said glaring at Changkyun and Hoseok, “you’d better help him as well otherwise we’re taking you home.” With that, the couple left the shocker of a table to enjoy the rest of their 2 hours left.

 

Those last two hours were spent in the arcade where they found a photo booth and decided to create the cheesiest photos ever to be taken. They added cat ears to Taekwoon and blush lines to Kihyun’s cheeks and really everything was just a mess of pink and glitter and more pink. Eventually they decided to take a proper one so they could keep one each in the back of their phones. 

 

Taekwoon struggled to keep the smile off his face when they all met up at the end to decide what their final ride together was going to be. He wrapped his arms around Kihyun’s torso and leaned forward to rest his chin on the younger’s shoulder, not really caring which ride they picked in the end.

 

And honestly, he didn’t have to worry about the ride as they had picked the largest and fastest one, curtesy of Minhyuk and Jaehwan agreeing with Changkyun. Hoseok was the only one who managed to escape before he was dragged along to the ride like Jooheon and Kihyun.

In the line, Kihyun was practically sweating bullets along with Jooheon who wasn’t very fond of these sorts of things. Kihyun clung onto Taekwoon as they ascended the steps one by one to their destination. It didn’t help that Taekwoon was still teasing the younger from their rides together before, and they didn’t even go one the bigger ones. In the end Taekwoon just held him in his arms whispering sweet nothings to calm him down. Taekwoon looked over to the beagle couple who were uncharacteristically quiet and found them in the same position as they were in. Jooheon had his head buried in Minhyuk’s chest while Minhyuk’s arms were wrapped around the scared boy, trying to distract him with inside jokes or funny stories.

 

The time came, when they were finally next in line and the cart had come around the corner for them to get on. Changkyun and Hyunwoo took the front, then Jaehwan and Hyungwon with Hongbin and Sanghyuk in the back of their cart. In the next one, Hakyeon and Wonshik took the front, mainly because half of the other two couples protested against sitting at the front, then Taekwoon and Kihyun and finally Minhyuk and Jooheon. 

 

With a jerk, and a few squeals here and there, they were off. The first half of the ride was in the darkness so there was certainly heaps of screaming mainly from Jooheon but he was in the back so not many of them heard. He was clinging onto Minhyuk’s arm as if his life depended on it. Just in front of them, Kihyun was doing the exact same thing except he was too breathless to scream. Taekwoon was just enjoying the fact that Kihyun was relying on him so he squeezed the younger’s hand in hopes of comforting him as much as he could. 

 

The plunge out of the darkness was literally a plunge. They shot out into the open air towards the ground then with a quick turn, they were climbing up the slope for the steepest part of the course.

 

When they reached the top, a loud, “Let’s party baby!” was heard but was promptly covered by more screaming.

 

By the end of the ride, Jooheon was as pale as a ghost, Kihyun was slightly tearing up, Hakyeon and Wonshik were laughing at each other’s hair, the two maknaes and Jaehwan were jumping around wanting to go again and Hyungwon and Hyunwoo were ready to take a nap.

 

Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Kihyun’s waist to support him and make sure he didn’t fall down the stairs as Kihyun seemed so spaced out. Minhyuk on the other hand, had to practically drag Jooheon out of his seat, up into a standing position then down the stairs with Hyunwoo ready to catch them if needed.

 

They noisily walked back to their spot and decided it was time to head home as the sky was getting darker. So after saying good bye to Hoseok and Hyungwon, promising to hang out together again some time, the group of them headed out to the carpark ready to go home. 

 

Taekwoon was about to turn to his car when Sanghyuk asked, “Hyung, can Hongbin hyung come with us? We want to play games together and he said Jooheon hyung and Minhyuk hyung are always in their room so it’s too loud to game in.”

He just looked at Hongbin who had a dimply smile on and said, “Sure but how will you get back to the dorms tonight?”

Jaehwan cut in then, “He can stay over at ours! We haven’t had a guest in yonks! Then we can have a party OH MY GOSH HONGBIN YOU HAVE TO STAY OVER TONIGHT.” 

Hongbin just laughed and replied, “Well Jaehwan hyung, that was my plan anyways, I can stay over tonight and just catch a bus back tomorrow. I have a change of clothes from today after all.”

Taekwoon gave him a look as if to say ‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ then said, “Yeah sure whatever suit yourselves.”

 

Once they were all loaded in the car, Kihyun some BtoB songs and sang along with Jaehwan. Meanwhile, Sanghyuk and Hongbin were huddled over the iPad. One would think that they would’ve played enough today but apparently not, as Hongbin was going to Sanghyuk and Jaehwan’s dorm to play Overwatch. 

 

In the front, Taekwoon was also singing along to the BtoB songs and half way through Never Ending (Melody), Kihyun had laced his fingers through Taekwoon’s own and brought his hand up to his lips and gave him a peck. This sent a blush running up Taekwoon’s neck and settling at his hairline. 

 

When they reached their dorm, the maknaes piled out along with the beagle ajumma who was still singing along to So Pretty. After ensuring that the trio were somewhat safely situated in the dorm, the couple bid them good bye and left for their own dorms.

 

The night landed them in Kihyun’s bed, with Taekwoon lying on his side squishing himself into the younger as much as a 183cm person is able to. Kihyun just chuckled at the sight and wrapped his arms around the taller while combing his fingers through his hair. 

 

They laid there in comfortable silence and Taekwoon was about to drift off into dreamland until Kihyun quietly asked, “Hyung, do you want to switch rooms with Minhyukkie?”


A/N: Here you go my lovely readers!! That's the final chapter of this series <3

Thank you so much for sticking with me and putting up with trashy writing!! I hope you've enjoyed this story!

Much love from Beartastic <33