Epilogue Part1

Expressions of Cooking/Interest

Today was finally the day they were going to the theme park. They had decided to make their own way there as it was too difficult to coordinate cars for all eleven of them. 

 

Being the kind person that he was, Taekwoon offered to pick up Jaehwan and Sanghyuk with Kihyun.
Okay, it was more like Kihyun giving him puppy eyes while saying that he wanted to meet Taekwoon’s friends before the others. 

 

As they pulled up to Jaehwan and Sanghyuk’s apartment, Taekwoon turned to him and said, “I’m warning you now, Jaehwan is basically another Minhyuk and will never sit still or keep quiet. Then there’s Sanghyuk who is just pure evil I tell you.” Kihyun laughed at that and reminded him that he deals with Minhyuk on a daily basis as he was his roommate after all. Taekwoon just said, “I have warned you.”

 

The first meeting didn’t go too badly considering Jaehwan only had one cup of coffee beforehand and was singing and dancing along to Gfriend’s Me Gustas Tu. Then there was Sanghyuk, who was sitting at the computer playing what seemed to be Overwatch but Taekwoon wouldn’t know, he and Jaehwan had been banned from playing computer games by Sanghyuk.

Yeah. That wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. At least Jaehwan wasn’t in his ajumma phase. Or that Sanghyuk had set up a prank, knowing they were coming. 

 

Holding Kihyun’s hand, Taekwoon led him into the house and would have actually made it to the living room if there hadn’t been a string tied at ankle height in the walkway. 

Then there was a thump as Taekwoon tried to cushion his fall while trying not to pull Kihyun down with him. 

 

That just ended with them in a pile on the floor and Kihyun laughing on top of him. Then Jaehwan helped them up saying, “Yah! Watch where you’re going hyung!” in his ajumma voice. 

Taekwoon takes back what he said earlier, this was definitely going badly.

 

Once they were all piled into the car with Taekwoon driving, Kihyun in the passenger seat, the maknaes in the back and all their supplies for today in the boot, they set off to the theme park. Kihyun was in charge of entertainment and blasted girl group music while singing along with Jaehwan all the way there. Sanghyuk occasionally sang along as he was too busy with what ever game he was playing now on his iPad.

 

By the time they got off the car, Taekwoon questioned his sanity promising himself to never let all three of them be together in an enclosed space ever again. He didn’t have to worry at all about Kihyun as he had fit right in, adding his bit to the combined loudness of the other two beagles. 

 

“Hyung, hyung, hyung! Why didn’t you introduce Kihyunie earlier? He’s so much fun! Much better than you, hyung!” Jaehwan shouted excitedly as they unloaded the car and waited for the others. 

 

Kihyun turned to a dumbfounded Taekwoon and burst out laughing. His glaring eyes, the slight blush tinging his cheeks and not to mention, those cute, slightly pouty lips that were hanging ajar. 

 

“Yeah hyung. He’s definitely a much better gamer than you!” 

Before Taekwoon could turn his glare to Sanghyuk, Kihyun cut in saying, “You should watch Minhyukkie and Hongbin play. They’re much better than me, especially Hongbin, he’s basically a master! If Taekwoon hyung is famous at our University for cooking and coffee making, then Hongbin is famous for being the pro gamer in our dorm house. He’s the Hanzo master!” 

 

Sanghyuk’s eyes widened and everyone could see the sparkle of amazement and wonder in them. “OhmygodwhereisheIneedtomeethim. Hyung does he live with you guys? Are you friends with him? Is he coming today? HYUNG YOU HAVE TO LET ME MEET THIS HONGBIN.” He had captured Taekwoon’s arms and was shaking him so hard Taekwoon almost fell over. 

 

When he regained his balance, he face palmed and said, “Why did I invite you two? Yes Hongbin is coming today, he should be arriving with Hyunwoo and Changkyun.” 

 

“YESSSSSSS!!!” And Taekwoon face palmed again.


A/N: Here is the first part of the epilogue! Not sure if anyone is reading anymore but oh well. It's my fun. :)

Hope you enjoy it! I'm thinking the epilogue will be about 2~3 chappies long maybe... not too sure yet.

Anyways as usual comments would be lovely! <33