Chapter 1

Expressions of Cooking/Interest

Taekwoon had just moved into his new dorm room and has yet to meet his roommate. He hasn’t even had time to take a look around the dorm house, and his mother was already calling to check up on him, even though they were together just half an hour ago. 
 
After hanging up saying everything would be fine if she would just let him settle in first, Taekwoon put on his headphones and decided to unpack. He gathered a few points about his roommate: number one, he was probably short judging by his shoe size and two, he was neat. 
The bed was neatly made with not a single wrinkle to be seen. His desk held just a MacBook, notebook, pen and a modern lamp, all placed squarely on the table as if he had measured things out. There were also a few photos by his bed; one of, what seemed like, a guy dancing with a blindfold, another of a few friends on a bus to somewhere and the last one was of a guy back hugging (presumably) his boyfriend.  These photos, as well, were arranged neatly in black frames. His side of the bathroom cupboard was arranged perfectly with all his products lined up from tallest to smallest. 
 
Taekwoon was glad for this as he didn’t like untidiness either for his childhood friends could be quite messy, as he found out after living with them throughout high school. Jaehwan was way too hyper to care, the evil maknae Sanghyuk was always up to no good sometimes intentionally creating the mess just to piss him off.
 
Shaking himself out of his memories, he went to the bathroom to unpack his toiletries. He was so absorbed into BtoB’s new song ‘Movie’ that he didn’t even notice that someone had entered the room. 
 
“Love is like a movie 모두 뻔해~
나도 그렇게 널 사랑하길 원해~
늘 새롭게 남자답게— Ahhhh!” Taekwoon jumped seeing another person in the mirror. His scream shocked the other guy too as he bumped his head on the door he’d just opened.
 
“Ah! Ow! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” the other guy quickly apologized.
“No no. That’s fine I didn’t mean to scare you either. Are you okay?” even though Taekwoon's heart was still racing, he tried to look calm on the outside so he wouldn’t embarrass himself on his first meeting with his roommate who was taller than he had expected but still shorter than Taekwoon himself. 
After what felt like ages just standing there staring at each other, the shorter male came to his senses and introduced himself.
“Oh! That’s why I came in. Hi there, you must be my new roommate. I’m Cha Hakyeon, and I’d be happy to help with anything I can although I have been here six months myself. But hey I know this fantastic ramen shop just down the road we can go to this weekend!” his roommate, Hakyeon, babbled while extending his hand.
“Hello, I’m Jung Taekwoon. And actually, I was wondering if you could show me around? I’ve only been here for an hour, of which 10 minutes was spent carrying my stuff in and the rest, in here trying to sort my stuff out.” He shook his hand.
“Of course! Here I’ll let you unpack first while I get changed and have a quick shower then we can go tour the dorm house in about half an hour?” Taekwoon realized that Hakyeon must have just come from dance practise as he was in a loose, oversized t-shirt and track pants.
“Yea cool thanks.” and he left the bathroom for Hakyeon to use.


A/N: I know this is short and probably boring too so if you're still reading up 'til here a massive THANK YOU!!!
Also all comments are appreciated! 

Next chappie will be longer and there will be Monsta X members so stay tuned!