It is better to let everything go

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonshik!!" They rushed beside him.

"Wonshik-ah wake up!" Hakyeon shake him awake. Wonshik slowly opened his eyes sleepily.

"Why are you here hyung?" "Yah!! What are you talking about? It's almost 4am right now!" It's obvious that Hakyeon's angry. 

"I'm sorry hyung." "Wonshik-ah how many times should we tell you... STOP sleeping in practice room." Taekwoon said. 

"I lose...." "track of time?" Taekwoon continued. "May be before this, but not today! We know something is bothering you. We really hope you will tell us, so we can solve it. Please.." 

It's really nothing hyung." He sounded bit grumpy. The elders know not to bother him right after he woke up so they let the conversation slip. 

"Okay! Let's go home now." Hakyeon said. They helped Wonshik getting up as he was still weak and staggering from the fatigue. 

Since it was early in the morning, they got cab easily. Wonshik dozed off as soon as he settled in the cab but both hyung were too worried to even to switch their gaze away from Wonshik as if he will evaporate into the air.   

Author's note I'm sorry I wasn't able to update often because of exam...ㅠㅠI promise I'll update often after exam.Please wait patiently...And I know that the chapters are really short but I have no idea how to make it longer...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter