I'm okay

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At last Hyuk had his free time in a long time. He spent most of the days composing, practice his lines for drama and practice for the comeback. 

He planned to go out with his friends this time. He missed his friends. They planned to meet up at a restaurant near Han river.

They gathered around 1:00 p.m. Hyuk just want to have fun and eat a lot since the manager was not there to control his eating. 

Namjoo, Taehyung, Sungjae and Hyuk ordered all the food they wanted. They were basically the noisiest in there. They ate until their stomach could explode. 

Hyuk received a message from his manager. He thought his wants to warn him not to eat too much which he already did. 

Manager: Where are you? 

Hyuk: Han river. Why?

Hyuk was really annoyed as he thought his manager trying to disturb his only free time. 

Manager: When are you coming back? 

Hyuk : I will be late hyung. 

Manager : Can you come now? 

Hyuk : Why?  I don't think so hyung. 

Manager : I think it's better if you come now. We need to go somewhere. 

Hyuk doesn't want to reply and just ignore the messages. 

Manager : Never mind. I'll pick you up. Just tell me where you are. 

His manager noticed Hyuk's delay in replying. Hyuk just let out a sigh. 

"Why? Sudden schedule? Do you need to go now? " Sungjae asked in between his munching. 

"Mmm... not sure. He just wants me home. I guess I'm not going. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter