Puppet controlled with string

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan was having musical that day. He doesn't care much about anything. He loves doing his job eventhough he was tired.

He is the same Jaehwan, smiling and laughing. He will always Starlights' baby. With all his fanservices, winks, heart even his sweet talks make his fans' heart skip a beat. He was always the prankster among his collegues. Running aroung sharing his happiness. Everything was normal. At least it seems normal.

He just finished one of his part and was in his waiting room practicing his lines and singing. He shared his room with some of the actors as long as Superjunior Ryeowook and Highlight Yoseob.

Everytime three of them gather in the room it will be chaotic in there. At least it was quieter since Ryeowook was on the stage and Yoseob went out to get some coffee.

While Jaehwan was practicing his manager came into the room. Jaehwan didn't pay much attention as he was busy practicing.

"Jaehwan-ah! Jaehwan!" the manager called him. He didn't hear since he had earphone in his ears until manager shook him.

"Mmm?" he said looking up at his manager. 

"Jaehwan-ah after vthe musical end we will go to hospital. Okay?"

"Why? I'm not sick hyung. are you sick?" Jaehwan asked mischeviously while smiling slightly.

"I'm not sick Jaehwan-ah." manager said frowning. "Mmm... It's Wonshik. He's been admitted."

"Why?" Now he was feeling the tense of the subject.

"I don't think this is the right time to talk. I'll tell you later after we finish here."

"No! Tell me now."

"Jaehwan-ah!"

"What happened?"

Manager hesitate for a whuile before telling him.

"He slit his wrist" he said avoiding Jaehwan's worried look.

Jaehwan never expected something like this. He thought maybe he was sick or injured himself while practicing. But he never had this idea.

He felt as if the world gone quiet. He felt lonely. He was angry with himself. He failed to protect his dongsaeng. He was frozen, standing still. As all those thoughts began to clolud his mind, his body seems to frozen in time.

His heart started pumping real hard that he can hear his heart beat loud and clear in his ears. He felt as if his head will explode.

"Jaehwan-ah" manager shook his his trance. "Don't worry. He wuill be alright. Okay? Just focus in musical. I will bring you to hospital as soon as this ends, okay?" manager assured him and left him.

No matter what the manager promised he won't be able to focus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter