We love you Wonshik-ah

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was blinded by bright sunlight b though the window.

He least expected anyone except s to be the with him but only saw his manager. 

Did they left? Or they were never here.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" The manager said as soon as he noticed him.

Rather than answering he tried to sit up by pushing himself up using his hands only to feel a stinging pain on his wrist. He hissed in pain as he look at his bandaged wrist.

"Let me help you. Don't overwork yourself okay. Just take rest." Manager said as he saw him struggling as he help him to sit up.

He opened his mouth to ask him but immediately closed it as if scared to face the reality.

Seeing his actions, as of he can read his mind manager said "about the others they went to the dorm to wash up. Don't worry. They will be back."

He sighed as a small smile appears on his lips. 

They didn't left me alone.

 

It was 6:00 a.m. When the manager came and wake them up saying this was the perfect time to get out of the hospital as there wasn't many reporters outside.

The news definitely reached media,fans and netizens all over the world. There is nothing to hide. Even though Jellyfish ent. didn't release any official statement, the rumours are already half way around the world. They will have to face the consequences anyway.

They succeed on sneaking out without being noticed. They rode home in silence as no wants to speak. All of their eyes are red either from crying or not enough sleep.

They are in front of their dorm. Taekwoon totally hesitated to go in as he know the condition inside. 

As soon as they opened the door, they were welcomed by blood stench. They went in ignoring the awful stench.

They saw drops of dried blood in the living room staining their carpet,  sofa and floor.

Hyuk and Wonshik's shared room's door was ajar leading to a disturbing view. A pool of blood still haven't dry completely right beside the bed leaving a jelly like substance.

Hyuk entered carefully not stepping on it scrunching his forehead in disguise.

" I'll help you clean." Hongbin said as he received a nod from Hyuk. 

They decided to clean their house first before washing up. When they finished cleaning up it was almost 10:00 a.m. They decided to go back to the hospital.

When they arrived, they were a lot of reporters swarming in front of the hospital. As soon as they saw their car stop, the reporters started rushing towards the car. Cameras flashing even before they could get out. 

Their manager get out to make way for them to walk. As soon as they got out tonnes of questions and flashes of camera. Some of the questions were even accusing them for bullying Ravi. 

They tried covering their face with caps, mask and even with their own hands. Walking as fast as they can ignoring all those questions.

Once they are inside, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter