What's done is done

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan came half running into the hospital. He saw Taekwoon, Hongbin and Hyuk sitting there. He doesn't ask them directly but he kept on looking at them one by one waiting for explanation. He really wants to know what actually happened and it annoys him how none of them pay attention to him and ignore him standing there awkwardly. 

"Can't anyone tell me what happened?" He broke the silence that was slowly engulfing t them.

Hongbin just shook his head. 

"Why? "

"We don't know either. Nobody know except..." Hongbin said turning to look at Taekwoon. 

Jaehwan turned to look at Taekwoon as well. He look like he would be covered in cobweb soon.

"He didn't say anything at all?"

"No" Hyuk replied short enough to be understand.

"He has been like that since?" He received nod from both Hyuk and Hongbin.

Just then Hakyeon arrived. He definitely dried his tears. Covered his face with mask and cap he always had so that he won't make fans worried before their company release an official statement. His eyes are still red from crying.

He came to see had fallen apart. He never wished to see them like this when he is still alive. It broke his heart.

The first thing noticed was Taekwoon. He was still covered in blood and how immovable he was. It really disturbs him at how Taekwoon doesn't care about the state he is in. Hakyeon can smell blood stench from Taekwoon.

He can see traces of tears on othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter