Not your fault

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin arrived at the hospital to see only Hyuk, Taekwoon and some of the managers and company staffs.

He saw how Hyuk's eyes and nose are red as his own. Taekwoon looked like a statue because of his pale skin looked paler and there's not a single trace of tears. He saw how the staffs are as worried just by the look on their faces. 

He stopped crying during his journey but now he is here he felt tensed more than when he was alone. 

He walked to sit by Hyuk facing Taekwoon because he felt as if his legs will give out any moment. As soon as he sat, Hyuk's face shot up to face him as tears started appearing at the corner of his already blood shot eyes. 

He just patted Hyuk's shoulder so that he will stop crying. He felt like he should be strong now seeing his second eldest hyung in a state of shock. He has to be strong for their maknae. 

"Hyung" was the first word from Hyuk in a while. 

"Will he be alright?"

He turned his face to see Hyuk's pleading face and gleaming eyes from unshed tears. He just wants to tell that everything will be alright but he doesn't know. It is not like he can predict future. He doesn't want to give fake hope nor disappointments. 

He just kept quiet and hung his head in defeat. He can't answer to that question. He can totally feel Hyuk's eyes on him waiting for an answer for a while followed by silence. 

" I kind of know something was bothering him" Hyuk continued in his unusually slow v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter