Sleep well. Don't worry

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up in a dark room. All alone. He doesn't know where his is. All of sudden he felt this emptiness that he never felt. He sat up to look around to find no existence except himself. 

Where am I? He thought. His body felt really sore

Now he's starting to feel frightened. He just wants to cry. He wants to be with .

Yes, he wants s. He called out for s one by one. His tears are already welling up threatening to spill.

All of the sudden, he remembered what he did yesterday. It could be just now or even few days ago. He doesn't know.

Am I dead? Is this hell? Where am I?

Those tears just roll down his cheeks. Regret flooding over him. He never thought he will regret. 

Suddenly, there was glimpse of light coming from the further part of the room. The light blinded him. He heard a loud voice coming but he couldn't make out what it was saying. The light started to become brighter and brighter. 

And he was awake.

I'm not dead.

He came face to face with Hakyeon. He felt a caring hand caressing his hair gently. He felt warm liquid dripping from the corner of his eyes. He was really happy to be alive again.

He was feeling really drowsy. He wasn't sure whether he's asleep or awake. One of his hand was on Wonshik's hand and his head rested on the bed.

It was 2 a.m. He felt Wonshik whimpering under his hold. It definitely made him shot up from his light slumber. He wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter