Save him

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bolds are thoughts

Taekwoon knocked on Wonshik's door but he got no response. So he decided to open the door. The situation took him by surprise.

He felt as if the whole world was crumbling right in front of his eyes. He felt his stomach churning, his legs becoming weak. He can feel everything falling apart and he has to do something to keep them together. 

"Wonshik-ah!" He exclaimed as he rushed towards him kneeling down hard beside his bed. He doesn't care whether he kneeled on the pool of blood that was dripping from Wonshik's wrist. 

He can clearly see that Wonshik was losing consciousness because of severe blood lose. 

"Wonshik-ah! Kim Wonshik! Stay with me! " he said as he was reaching for a towel to around his wounded wrist. 

"Wonshikie please stay with me ok." He said pleading. 

Anyone in this situation won't be able to think properly for sure. 

What should I do. .

Taekwoon doesn't know what to do. Should he call his manager or ambulance or should he take a cab to the hospital immediately.

He decided to call for ambulance. 

"Hello! My friend is injured and losing a lot of blood".

"Sir, please calm yourself. Where are you know? Can you give me your address?"

"3-6, Eonju-ro, 157-gil, Gangnam-gu. Please come faster!"

"Yes sir. We will be there in 5 minutes. Please hang on."

Taekwoon decided to tell his manager as well. 

"Manager-nim! I'm taking Wonsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter