Eyes are all around you

If life was easy where would all the adventures be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Hyuk step out of the room,  he went to kitchen to find Hakyeon hyung. 

"Hyung ,I need to talk to you." Hyuk said. 

"Hmm....what." Hakyeon said while helping Taekwoon cooking breakfast. 

"I need to talk to you alone." He said eyeing Taekwoon. 

"I'm cooking Hyukkie. Can you wait for me?" Hakyeon said in a motherly voice. 

"It's about Ravi hyung. Just a while. Please.." 

Hakyeon turned to face his soul mate as Taekwoon himself staring at him. 

As they continue to cook Hakyeon said "Just tell it. We kind of know something is wrong with him recently." 

Hyuk just sighed. "Okay... I think I heard Ravi hyung sniffing few days ago. As in crying??"

"You heard him what!!" It's obvious that both of them was shocked. They never know it was that bad. 

"I thought I misheard it... but I just saw him in the room. He looked as if he was crying."

"Hyuk-ah, you should tell us." Taekwoon said. 

"We haven't found any reason to his drastic change nor we know the deepness of this problem. We have to know his condition." Hakyeon continued. 

"Hyuk-ah, please keep an eye on him. If anything happens please inform us okay?"

"Okay hyung."

They thought that the conversation was among the three of them but they didn't notice that Wonshik heard everything. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter