Chapter 9

Saranghae Pabo
Hello, enjoy this update..^_^
********************************
Replies:
Ashe: Thank you, glad u find it interesting..a slap?..hmm..let me think about it..lol
He will..thank you..^_^
*welcome hugs* thanks 4 reading.. btw, in case u haven't read my first jaemin fic, check it out : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/tpjaemin
YooMin_YunJae: lol..i was wondering why everybody guess it was a guy..
Don't dislike Min, he will change..promise..hehe..A kiss to make jae jealous..
I'll wait for your story..& for me..enjoy this update, dear..lol ^_^
roze : Yes, changmin should move on and I think it will be soon.. enjoy this update..^_^
Kristie/TrueBeat901: lol..it's really common for jessica as the evil one..i got the idea pair them up because of the haptic scandal...hehe
Well, everyone have to keep smiling even though they went through hardship..^_^
I don't mind..^_^..just comment where u feel easier 4 u.. enjoy this update~~~
*******************************

Chapter 9

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Joongie, are you feeling better?” Yunnie approach me with a cup of hot chocolate.

I nodded my head as he took a seat beside me.

It’s already been an hour since I reached Yunnie’s place but tears just seems to stop 10 mins ago.

“Here you go” he said, passing me the cup.

“Thanks.” I muttered softly because taking a sip.

“Joongie,Min is on his way here.” Yunnie informed which I just give a small smile in returned.

“How about you stay with me? I don’t want him to hurt you again.” Yunnie said, seriously

“It’s ok, Yunnie. I have promise Umma to stay with them. His parents are too good to me, I can’t repay their kindness towards me.” I
explained.

“But I don’t want to see you crying & hurt like this again. You need someone to protect you from him.” Yunnie said.

“Don’t worry, I will protect Jaejoong hyung.” A familiar voice was heard which cause the both of us to turn & be greeted with the sight of Minnie & the twins.

“You guys are here.” I exclaimed while grinning.

“Jaejoong hyung.” Su said before running towards me which cause me to smile at his cuteness.

“Are you ok,hyung?” he asked while poking on my cheek after taking a seat on my lap.

“Yes.” I replied before pinching his chubby cheeks.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll borrow you Dolphine tonight so you feel much much better tomorrow.” He said which cause all of us to chuckle.

“Chun” I called out, surprise to see him since he has never been the one to get near me.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” He apologized, walking towards to me while tears threatening to fall.

“Chun ah, don’t be sorry.” I said smiling, before pulling him for a bear hug.

“Chunnie, why don’t you borrow hyung Micky tonight?” Su suggest which cause Chun to pout.

“How about I sleep you guys tonight? I feel a whole lot better tomorrow.” I suggest which cause the twins to cheer.

“I guess, I won’t need to cheer hyung up since the twins have done it.” Minnie commented which cause me to smile at him.

After 15 minutes chatting with the twins, Yunnie have dragged them both to play some videogames which cause Su to jump around the
house while Chun groaned in annoyance.

Where else the both of us decided to enjoy the fresh air in the garden.

“Hyung, are you gonna be fine facing him once we are back home?” Minne asked after 10 minutes of peaceful silence.

“I will be, after all I’ll be staying with him for another 4 months. I’ll need to be able to face anything from him. Don’t worry.” I replied, looking at
his worried face.

“Do you still love him even after all of this happen?” He asked, seriously.

“Minnie ah, for 2 years I keep on loving him even though I never existed in his life but now he knew my existence even though he hates me, I just can’t stop loving him. At least for me, I’m notice & worth something to him even if it’s just hatred.” I said, looking at the dark sky.

“But doesn’t this love will keep hurting you?” he asked once again.

“Maybe if I change myself, he’ll love me.”I muttered out my thoughts.

“What is it,hyung?” Minnie asked.

“Nothing” I quickly replied, feeing relief that he didn’t catch my words.

(Minho’ s Pov)

*Hyung ah, you don’t know how unique you are & that itself is the one that changing Changmin hyung. You won’t need to change yourself for him to love you because he already did, it’s just that he’s too slow to realise it.*

“Jaejoong hyung” Su’s voice was heard, the both of turn to see an exhausted Yunho hyung & hyper Su.

“Joongie, can you play with Su? I’m exhausted.” Yunho hyung said which cause the both of us to chuckled.

“Seriously hyung, how can you get exhausted over videogames?” I commented while Jae hyung get up approaching the 2 of them.

“Let’s go,Su.” Jae hyung said before the 2 of them disappeared where else Yunho hyung took a seat beside me.

“Min ah, I think your plan is not working.” Hyung said.

“It’s working, hyung, Changmin hyung did get jealous but he’s in denial.” I answered.

“Then for how long we have to wait, I don’t want him to hurt Joongie again.” He said, worried his tone.

“His just too stubborn. I guess, the only way to make him realise & confess is to get our parents involved in the plan.” I suggest.

“But isn’t your Omma involved in this plan?” hyung asked.

“Yes but we need more help if we want faster results.” I explained.

“Alright, you talked with your Omma first then we discuss our plan.” Hyung suggested which cause me to nod in agreement.

An hour passed, the 4 of us decided to headed home & has promised Jae hyung sleep with the twins.

(Next day)

(Changmin’s Pov)

I couldn’t sleep a wink last night, his face keep reappearing in my mind, I wonder why do I feel guilty when usually I don’t bother if I have hurt
someone or not.

I decided to get up & be ready for the day.

The moment I reached the dining area, everybody was busy eating so I decided to slip in next to the twins & started eating.

I was busy chewing on my pancake when that pabo eyes meet mine, he just give me grin before turning his attention back to Omma, whose
was busy talking with him about who knows what.

*Why is he acting like nothing happen? Didn’t my words affect him? Gosh...he’s making me curious.*

I decided to shrug off my thoughts, wanting to finish breakfast faster & leave that cold atmosphere.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

Everyone was giving him a cold shoulder especially Omma, he quietly seat beside the twins when I decided to turn & our eyes meet.

Soon, puzzled was written on his face when I grin at him.

*Gosh...I just have to grin when I see him.*

(Lunch)

The 4 of us were seated in the cafeteria, like usual since I don’t want to avoid him anymore.

As we were busy eating, a familiar figure approach us before taking a seat beside him.

“Hi baby, miss me?” she said while smiling sickly sweet to Changmin but I was surprise when he ignore her.

“What are you doing here?” Minnie asked, obviously annoyed.

*Why does Minnie seems to hate her?*

“Minnie ah, who is she?” I asked, curiously.

“Yes, Minho ah..Why don’t tell your lover who am I ?” she said.

“She’s just some cheap girl down the street.” Changmin answered, cutting Minnie.

*Cheap girl?*

“Yah!..Shim Changmin!” she shouted, totally piss off which cause to attract the attention of others especially Changmin’s fans.

“Since you guys are not introducing me, I’ll introduce myself. Jessica Jung, Changmin’s first love & ex-girlfriend.” She said while smirking at
me, ignoring the stares from others.

*First love? Ex-girlfriend? *

My mind when blank but soon, Changmin’s voice was heard.

“Why don’t you used a microphone, you can announce it to the whole world.” He said, full of sarcasm.

“I’ll be honour, baby.” She replied,smirking.

“Of course, also don’t forget to say that you cheated on me too.” He said out loud which cause the others to throw her disgusted look & Minnie to laugh at her.

“Minnie, that’s rude.” I remind him, slapping his arm.

“So are you gonna leave now or not?” Minnie said, after his laughter died down which cause Jessica to be seriously piss off with him.

“Fine but this is not over, Shim Changmin.” She said, before getting up.

After she leaves, we resume eating lunch like usual.

*I need to change myself so that I can be compatible with Changmin.*

“Minnie, can I hang out in your mini studio?”I asked.suddenly.

“Of course, you can have it to yourself if I’m not around, since hyung have his own personal studio & the twins share a studio.” He said, smiling.

“Thank you, Minnie ah.” I said while grinning.

(Changmin’s Pov)

*Why is he suddenly asking about studios? He must be up to something. Maybe..his gonna practice piano..but..it’s impossible..right?*

With the thoughts, I just continue eating, acting like the couple in front is invisible since I always lose my cool if I see their public display of affection & I don’t even understand why. Seriously, I’m turning into a weirdo.

( 1 week later)

I was driving back from the academy when I realise that he's always disappearing after back from the academy. At first I thought, he may just be resting in his room since recently Min have been busy with band rehearsal as there’s a competition coming up so they didn’t get to spent much time together, surprising I’m happy about that.

Gosh..I’m getting crazier. After a few days, my curiosity grows.

The moment I step into the mansion, I realised there’s only a pair of shoe which belongs to him.

*Seems that’s everyone out except him. Hmmm,,where could he be?*

Suddenly feeling the urge to find him, I headed for his bedroom but just not to find him there.

*Where could he be?*

“can I hang out in your mini studio?” his question repeated in my head.

“Min’s studio” I mutted before heading towards it.

As I open the door, I saw him at the piano.

“Kim Jaejoong.” I called out but there’s no reply or movement.

I quickly headed towards him, the moment I touched his shoulder to pat him, I can feel it as cold as ice.

“Yah..Kim Jaejoong!!” I called out, shaking him but there’s no respond.

*What am I’m going to do? He’s unconscious.*

****************************************

So how this chapter? I hope it's not boring or draggy..There will be more jaemin interaction next chapter..keep a look out..Please me your thoughts ^_^

For those who check out my Unfaithful- jaemin parody vid, these 2 are the continuation of it
Dirty Desire [Chun's pov] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAagWVX57Y8
Karma[Min's pov] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZa--I9Hxs
**************
For other pairs:
Unfaithful [YunChun/YooSu] -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8xlmaw7dww
One year later [YunChun series] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzjhGkxtRI (Part 1)
[U can find other parts on my channel]

Please check out my vids & tell me what u think..^_^

Seeya:]peach_gerl16