Chapter 3

Saranghae Pabo
Hello all, back with the 3rd chapter..enjoy..^_^
Replies:
` w i n t e r . m e l O n : Thanks for subscribing...Hope u all enjoy the update ^_^
YooMin_YunJae : Lol..i just love making Jae a pabo..his cute that way..haha..that was so obvious
at last yoosu called changmin 'hyung'..his dream came true..at least for this story..hehe
Mel: Omg..Unnie..I MISS U...good to see you back..lol.
Glad u find it funny & yoosu as twins is just so cute for me..Hope u enjoy this update..
Suyeon: Lol..they are cute together..jaemin 4ever.. Thank you..hope u enjoy this update..
**********************************************************
Chapter 3

“Jaejoong ah, I love you.” Changmin whispered into his ear, causing Jaejoong to burst into tears of happiness. Under the beautiful sunset, they seal their love with a kiss.

Kring, kring…

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

My eyes shot open hearing the alarm.

“Stupid alarm, disrupting my beautiful dream” I said to nobody while blushing with the thought of the kiss.

“What is it about?” a voice asked.

“A kiss with Changmin” I answered dreamily turning towards the voice which almost caused me to die in embarrassment.

“Ahh” I screamed, stumbling on my own leg while trying to run away from the amused Minho.

*Omg… it’s so embarrassing. Someone save me now*

I end up hiding under my blanket for ‘protection’ when my escape plan failed.

“Hyung, Umma is asking if you wanna help her make breakfast.” He said after he stopped laughing at my stupid actions.

“I will be down soon.” I replied, peeking under my blanket.

“Alright, see you later.” He said, heading towards the door.

“Minho” I called out, getting out of my ‘protection’.

“Please don’t tell him” I continued, pleading him with my cutest puppy eyes after he turned his attention to me.

He just giggled before giving a nod.

(Changmin’s Pov)

Like every other morning, I headed down for breakfast after getting ready for the day.

“Morning, MinMin.” My Omma greeted while I took a seat in between Min & Chun.

A few minutes passed before everyone started to enjoy their food.

*Gosh… can that pabo stop grinning at me?*

I try ignoring him but it’s not working when he’s seated opposite of me.

“Jae hyung, is your hand alright?” Min asked while pointing at his hand full of band-aids.

That pabo just nodded before sipping more soup.

“He just had a few cuts while helping me with breakfast. Don’t worry.” Omma reassure Min.

*Pish… It seems like someone just entered the kitchen for the first time. Merely getting cuts over breakfast.*

“It’s delicious, hyung” Min commented which cause him to grin again.

*Gosh… my eyes hurt, since his grin is blinding me.*

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

It makes me feel so happy to hear Minho praise me when it’s my first time cooking breakfast. Being the only child, my Umma pampered me most of the time.

She would make sure to spare time, to have breakfast & dinner with me, no matter how busy she was thus; she was the one who always prepared the meals.

If only Changmin would praise me, I’d be ‘flying’.

“MinMin, can you please give Jae a ride every morning, since you guys are headed in the same direction.” Umma instructed once everybody was getting ready to leave for school & work for ahjusshi.

“He can ride with Min.” He responded flatly, grabbing his car key & sweater in the process.

“I’m not gonna trust HoHo to give him a ride to the academy & it would be more comfortable for Jae to ride a car then a motorcycle” Umma explained in a firm voice.

“Fine” He said before heading out of the door.

“Have a good day.” Umma said, waving us goodbye before getting on our respective vehicle.

The twins with Minwoo ahjushii, me & Changmin while Minho ‘flying’ solo.

“How was the breakfast?” I asked after a good 15 mins of awkward silence.

He kept his eyes on the road, ignoring my question.

*Maybe he still shy around me. How cute.*

I quietly giggle to myself.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“How was the breakfast?” he asked, anticipation can be seen from the corner of my eyes.

I just keep quiet, pretending his question was unheard.

A few seconds later, he started to giggle quietly.

*Just prefect, now I have a giggling fool to destroy my morning peace.*

The whole ride was in silence except for the sound of him giggling which irritates me.

“Get out of the car now.” I said in a cold tone, once I stopped a few blocks away from the academy.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see shock written on his face but he slowly got out.

“Remember; don’t let anybody know about us living together.” I warned which he timidly nodded to before I quickly dashed out of his sight, without looking at him.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

I stood there watching his car disappearing out of sight.

“He’s just not used to having me around, he will get used to it.” I convince myself, walking down the pavement with my head slumped.

“Hyung” I heard a familiar voice calling out from behind.

“Minho” I exclaimed after turning to face him.
“Come let me give you a ride.” He said while patting the empty space behind him.

“Ok, but how did you find me?” I asked, surprised to see how he always pops out of nowhere.

“I have my ways” He said before giving me a wink which cause me to chuckle.

(Yunho’s Pov)

“Gosh… where is Joongie? I’m getting sleepy.” I mumbled to myself, resting my head on the desk.

“Yah… Yunho… Let’s go.” Siwon, a classmate called out.

“Where?” I asked lazily, but instead was dragged towards the crowd at the academy entrance.

“That’s Jaejoong, right?” he asked, while I looked towards the direction he was pointing.

I quickly rub my sleepy eyes, just to make sure it wasn’t playing trick on me.
*What in the world is going on? Joongie getting off the bike, which belonged to, ‘the legendary’ Shim Minho*

“Joongie” I called out, approaching them.

“Good morning, Yunnie.” He greeted me with a big grin.

“Morning, Yunho hyung” Minho greeted me.

*How did he know my name?*

“Morning” I greeted the both of them with a smile.

“Minnie ah, this is my best friend since diapers, Jung Yunho.” Joongie introduced me.

*Minnie?*

“Cool. I’m hyung’s new beloved dongsaeng, Shim Minho.” He replied, which cause both of us to chuckle.

“Alright, see you both around.” He said before approaching the waiting Shim Changmin in the corner.

“Joongie, what’s going on?” I asked as soon as we are seated in the classroom.

“Nothing” He replied while giving me a secretive smile.

“Not fair, you promise not to keep anything from me” I said, while pouting.

*Gosh… I hope this works*

“Awww… Yunnie, you’re so cute.” He said, while pinching on my cheeks which cause me to pout more.

“Ok, fine but not here & now.” He said, sighing in defeat which I nodded happily to.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“Hyung, how can you do that to Jae hyung?” Min nagged while on the way to our classroom.

“What? Did I ever volunteer to drive him? No. So, it’s good enough that I drive him & drop him somewhere, in a walking distance.” I said, eyes focusing on my phone.

“But didn’t Omma instruct you to drive him TO THE ACADEMY not drop him somewhere else.” He replied, emphasising on his words.

“I don’t care & don’t use Omma against me. I’m not his driver.” I replied ignoring the irritated look he was throwing at me.

“Fine, I won’t say anything but if she finds out, that’s your problem.” He replied before walking away from me.

*Why must he care so much about that pabo? Does he even care what people will think or say, after seeing him arriving at the academy with that pabo? Whatever, if he doesn’t care then I don’t care. End of story.*

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“What?!!” Yunnie almost shouted, which cause me to quickly cover his mouth in response.

“What’s the use of us hiding here if you are gonna shout?” I said before sighing.

“Sorry, I was just surprised” He apologized.

“So are you planning to confess to him?” he asked.

“Of course, he would.” a familiar voice answered.

*******************************************************

How was this update? Hope u all enjoy it..Please leave me your thoughts..

Seeya:]peach_gerl16