Chapter 2

Saranghae Pabo
Hello all, sorry 4 the late update..been a little sick this few days..well, hope u all enjoy this update..^_^
***************************************************
Replies:
YooMin_YunJae:Yay for u *gives cookies*
Glad u will'be reading..it's hilarious, really..lol
i thought the 1st chapter gonna be a fail..lol
i just have to make minho, his dongsaeng..there just something about the both of them that attracts me..^_^
hope u enjoy this update..
ime: Hello *waves* Glad to have a new reader..Just glad the character i choose fits them in this fic..lol..
It's ok..i'm more of an angst writer since i express it better..my 1st fic was jaemin..about arrange marriage..then comes my yoomin..so this
is my 3rd fic..so i wanted to try something new..glad i didn't fail badly & thanks for the support ^_^
~Jael0_L0v3_B0BBY:Glad u like the poster..Thanks for reading & hope u enjoy this update..^_^
Nhajes:Thanks for the support~~ I really enjoy Itazura Na Kiss..especially the anime..hehe
Let's just say the both of them are pabos..lol..
Haha..my min biased, actually i just think, that's lack of min fics 4 us min's fans..since his my fav..he will always be the main in my fics..lol
just differents characters..everytime.. ^_^
ki-chan:Thanks for loving it ^_^
Zuqo: *revive you back* lol..Nope, there's will be no love triangle between YunJaeMin but of course jealously will be all around the place..^^
Thanks dear..
summerbubble: hello *waves* hope u will enjoy this update..^_^
B00Y0UNG:Hope u enjoy this update ^_^
Minn:Minho just like the younger version min..lol..Love is blind afterall..lol..
A Kiss..maybe this chapter..haha
Thanks chingu, i'm glad many people are reading it..
I will keep writing for the sake of my readers..^_^
*******************************************************

Chapter 2
(Jaejoong’s Pov)

A goodbye wave was given before his car sped out of my sight.

I shook my head, thinking of how many times I told Yunnie not to speed on the road.

I slowly headed towards the living room after entering my house or should I say mansion.

*Who are they?*

I quietly & quickly hid behind a wall upon seeing 2 unfamiliar figures in the living room.

*Did I enter the wrong house?*

There was no sign of my Omma.

*Maybe I entered the wrong house?*

I slowly sneaked out without being noticed.

I looked at our address that was on the gate.

*This is my house.*

I slowly sneaked in, hiding back in the same spot.

*Are they kidnappers? They must be, they look evil, smiling & chatting, my omma are nowhere to be found.*

“Jae darling, what are you doing hiding there?” Omma asked.
My attention was quickly diverted to the direction of her voice; Omma was looking at me with a puzzled expression.

I quickly ran towards her, “Omma, there’re kidnappers in the living room.” I whispered into her ear.

She just bursts out laughing upon hearing my words.

“No, silly, that’s your late Appa’s best friends since high school.” Omma explained, while ruffling my hair.

“Best friends? But how come I’ve never met them before?” I asked.

“Because you been busy hanging out with Yunnie.” Omma teased.

I pouted in response which caused her to laugh, before leading me towards our ‘guests’ not kidnappers.

*My drama addiction is getting worse.*

“Hye Bin, Min Woo.” Omma called out, making them turn.

“Omg… is this Jaejoong?” Hye Bin ajumoni said.

“Anyounghasehyo” I said before bowing, showing them respect.

“Aigoo...he’s so cute.” Hye Bin ajumoni said, before giving me a hug.

Omma just laughed at my puzzled, plus surprise expression.

The 4 of us were soon seated in living room, right after Hye Bin ajumoni dragged me to seat beside her.

“Jae darling, I have something to announce.” My Omma said, seriousness plastered on her face.

I just nodded, waiting for her to continue her words.

“I have to leave for Japan tonight for an important project there.” She started.

“How long?” I asked.

“I’m gonna be away for around 6 months.” She added.

“6 months?” I asked, sadly.

“Can’t I follow along?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Jae darling, you can’t. It’s already your last year at the academy & it will be a waste if you don’t complete it” she replied.

I just nodded, slumping my head down.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be lonely. We decided to let you stay over at our place until your parents come back.” Hye Bin ajumoni comforted me.

“That’s right, darling. They have sons around your age & I’m sure you will have a lot of friends there. You can call me if you miss me.” My Omma said, trying to cheer me up.

I just nodded & give them a weak smile.
After getting our luggage in the car, all the 4 of us headed towards the airport, sending my omma off.

“Omma take care.” I said, before giving her a hug.

“Jae darling, behave alright. I will call, and check up on you daily.” Omma said, before hugging me once again.

After goodbyes, we finally headed back to Hye Bin ajumoni‘s house.

“Wow” I exclaimed, once out of their car.

Their mansion is 2 times bigger than mine. They have a limo & 2 cars in their drive way.

“Let’s go in.” Minwoo ahjjussi said.

We were greeted by a maid once the door was opened.

“Ji young, can you please ask the boys to gather in the living room?” Hye Bin ajumoni instruct after passing my luggage to her.

She bowed before scurrying off with my luggage.

The 3 of us proceeded to the living room when my eyes almost popped out seeing who’s in their living room. I started grinning, feeling a little dizzy when darkness overcame me.

“Jae,Jae” I heard Hye Bin ajumoni calling out.

I slowly opened my eyes, to be greeted with 4 pairs of worried eyes & 2 pairs of uninterested eyes.

*Am I dead? Or am I dreaming? The angel, Shim Changmin is standing right in front of me.*

“Am I dead?” I asked, still in dazed.

They burst into laughter after hearing my question.

“No, silly. You fainted just now when we arrive in the living room.” Hye Bin ajumoni replied once the laughter died down.

“Oh… Sorry.” I apologized, grinning at them.

“It’s ok; now let’s introduce you to our boys.” Min Woo ahjjushi said, once everyone settled down.

“Our older sons are: Changmin & Minho. You go to the same academy as them right?” Hye Bin ajumoni asked.

I nodded before saying to them both ‘hi’ sounding more like a whisper.

Changmin just gave me an uninterested look which caused Hye Bin ajumoni to give him death glares.

“It’s ok, Hye Bin ajumoni.” I said, trying to stop her death glares.

“Jae darling, call me Umma from now on ok.” She said, giving me pleading eyes.

I nodded hesitantly, “Hi, Jaejoong hyung.” I heard Minho’s cheerful voice, making me grin at him.

“This is our twins, Yoochun & Junsu. They are 6 years old this year.” Min Woo ahjussi ended the introductions.

“Hi” I said, but the only response came from Junsu.

“Hyung, will you play with me?” he asked, tugging my shirt after approaching me.

“Of course” I said, ruffling his hair.

“Shim Yoochun” Hye Bin ajumoni or should I call,
‘Umma’ signalled with the same death glares.

“Hi, hyung” Yoochun answered quickly, before giving me the uninterested look once again.

“If there’s nothing else, I will be in my room.” Changmin finally speaks, getting up from his seat.

“I would like to go to the bathroom.” I said, getting up right after him.

“MinMin, can you show Jae the way to the bathroom?” Umma asked or more like instructed.

I trailed him from behind after he gave Umma a nod.

*Omg… I’m living in the same house as Shim Changmin, my 2 almost 3 year crush.*

I grinned once again with that thought.

Without realising I stumbled on my foot, as he turned, falling and landing with my body & lips on top of his.

*Omg… we kissed!!*

“Get off me.” He said before pushing me off his body, getting back into standing position.
I touched my lips, that has just touches his, not believing what happened a second ago.

*We really did kiss.*

I got up slowly, while watching his unreadable expression.

“Pabo” he said, before walking away.

On the luckiest days of my life, here I was grinning at the bathroom door.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I walked away leaving that pabo, whose still busy grinning, for who knows what?

Entering my bedroom, I laid my worn out body on the bed, thinking to myself; why out of millions of peoples,
did my parent bring a pabo like him back?

“Shim Changmin” my Omma’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Yes.” I replied before she took a seat beside me.

“What’s with that attitude just now?” she asked.

“What? Isn’t that what I always do? Why get worked up over it?” I asked before grabbing a book.

“He’s gonna be here for 6 months, are you gonna treat him like that for 6 months then?” She asked.

I just nodded before proceeding to read my book.
“Fine but don’t regret it.” She said before leaving my room.

*Regret? Why would I regret over him?*

I just shrugged at the thought before continuing to read.

(Dinner)

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Jae darling, why are you blushing?” Omma asked in the mid eating.

I just shook my head, putting a piece of meat in my mouth.

*Stop blushing, Kim Jaejoong. Omg… every time I see him, the kiss replays in my mind.*

“HoHo, would you mind helping Jae unpack, some of his stuff brought earlier is still unpacked.” Umma said to Minho.

“Sure” he replied before smiling at me.

(Minho’s Pov)

*Is Jaejoong hyung blushing because of the kiss?*

(Flashback)

Omma wanted me to accompany her, to check on Jaejoong Hyung’s bedroom.

As we walked past the corridor, we saw Jaejoong hyung stumbling like how he did in the cafeteria today.

Before we could call out, we witnessed their accidental kiss, which almost caused Omma to squeal.

“HoHo, you have to help Umma with something?” Umma whispered.

(Present)

*If this help is needed to break the ice around Hyung’s heart, it’s worth it.*

************************************************
So how was this chapter? Sorry if it's lack of humor..just realize that writing while being sick..it's not the best idea..lol..Please do leave me your thoughts..
Many thanks to my beloved dear, attentionseeker for betaing ^_^
Seeya:]peach_gerl16