Chapter 4

Saranghae Pabo
Hey all, back with chapter 4~~~ enjoy!!
***************************************
Replies:
YooMin_YunJae:lol..i guess minnie just have to be a meanie for a while...minho? i guess that's obvious..hehe
hope u enjoy this update ^_^
***************************************

Chapter 4

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Minho!” the both of us exclaimed, surprised to see him here.

“You should because he’s right there.” Minnie said, pointing out at a figure, leaning on the wall behind him.

“Joongie, what are you doing?” Yunnie asked when I hid myself behind him after realising who the figure was.

*Oh shoot… did he hear our conversation?*

“Hyung” Minnie called out, trying to pull me out of my hiding, but instead I cling myself on Yunnie’s back.

“Yah... Kim Jaejoong, you’re hurting me.” Yunnie whines.

“Sorry” I muttered quickly, realising that I was grabbing hold of his hair all along.

Minnie kept pulling while I tried my best to hold onto the whining Yunnie, like my life depended on it.

“Min” he called out, after being silent all this while.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I headed towards the exit and called for Min, causing him to catch up with me in a matter of seconds.

“Kim Jaejoong, he will be the first & last person to know.” I warned with firmness in my tone, before I exited the rooftop.

“Hyung, why do you hate him so much?” Min asked once we were alone.

“Min ah, I’m not like you so if you want to like him, by all means go ahead. I don’t care.” I said, ignoring the look Min was giving me.

“Fine but don’t you regret.” He said, sounded a little pissed off before walking off.

*What’s wrong with them? First it’s Omma & now is Min.
Why would I regret?*

I just shrugged off those thoughts before heading for my next class.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Are you sure of not tagging along?” Yunnie asked while we were heading towards his car.

“It’s ok; I’m not feeling well so I’ll just rest at home.” I answered.

“Alright then, have a good rest & I’ll see you tomorrow.”
He said before waving me goodbye.

I started to walk along the pavement, enjoying the cool breeze while thinking on how I want to confess.

*Hmm… How about making him lunch…? But I’m not good at cooking.*

I sigh with that thought, I feel so useless.

“What’s with the sighing, hyung?” Minnie’s voice was heard, as he appeared with his motorcycle.

“Nothing Minnie ah” I said, shaking my head before giving a smile.

“Come, let’s go somewhere.” He said before patting the space behind him.

“Wahhh… so many flavours” I grinned at the menu like a 3 year old.

“You’re so cute, hyung.” Minnie commented before chuckling which made me blush.

“So what’s on your mind?” he asked after we both took a spoonful of our sundae.

“Well, I was wondering on how to confess? It seems to be more nerve wrecking after witnessing all his rejections”
I explained before scooping more sundae.

“Do you have any ideas in mind?” he asked after giving me an understanding nod.

“I was planning on making lunch box for him but I at cooking.” I reveal my thoughts.

(Minho’s Pov)

“Don’t worry about that, there is someone that can help you.” I said, before giving him a ‘You-know-who-I’m’-talking-about’ look.

He nodded his head before scooping more sundae.

“So, when’re you planning to ask Omma?” I asked.

“Ask what?” he asked back.

“On how to make lunch box” I replied, sighing.

“Oh.” he answered, still clueless.

“Hyung, you know I was talking about Omma just now, right?” I asked.

He shook his head which cause me to face palm myself.

*Why did he nod if he didn’t get what I was hinting? But I guess that’s what makes him cute.*

The rest of the time was spent on us fooling around while finishing our sundae.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“Welcome back.” Omma greeted the both of us which caused us to smile in response.

“Hyung, where did you guys go?” Junsu asked, approaching us.

“On a date” Minnie replied almost causing Minwoo ahjushii to spill the coffee he was savouring while the others stared at us excluding Changmin & Yoochun who were busy reading.

“No, nothing like that, Minnie was just kidding” I said before slapping him on the arm.

“Aigoo, I thought it was real for a second.” Minwoo ahjushii commented before chuckling.

“Isn’t it better if it’s real, you guys match each other so well.” Omma commented; I blushed while Minnie just chuckled.

“Omma, can you teach me how to make a lunch box?” I asked.

“Sure but who are you making it for?” Omma asked anticipation in her tone.
“For me, his beloved dongsaeng, right?” Minnie said, before slinging his arm on my shoulder.

“I want one, too.” Junsu cheered, jumping around excitedly.

“Sure.” I said before laughing at his cuteness.

“Good luck, I hope nobody dies of food poisoning” He finally spoke before getting up & heading to his room.

“Ignore what he says, we will start tomorrow.” Omma said, smiling before heading to the kitchen.

“MinMin hyung, Jae hyung, would you play with me? Chunnie doesn’t want to play soccer with me.” Junsu asked a hint of sadness in his tone.

“Sure, let’s go.” I said before the 3 of us headed for the backyard.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“On a date” Min replied, making everyone to stare at them except me & Chun.

*Is he kidding me? On a date with a pabo like Kim Jaejoong? *

“No, nothing like that, Minnie was just kidding.” He replied before slapping Min’s arm.

*Of course, it’s a joke…*Haha… very funny… must be joke of the year.*

“Aigoo, I thought it was real for a second.” Appa commented before chuckling.

*If Min really dated him for real, I guess there must be a wire or screw loose in his brain.*

“Isn’t it better if it’s real, you guys match each other so well.” When Omma commented that pabo blushed & Min chuckled.

*Gosh… is my Omma crazy? Why would she want a pabo like that to date her son? She must have some short circuit in her brain too.*

“Omma, can you teach me how to make a lunch box?” he asked.

“Sure but who are you making it for?” Omma asked, anticipation in her tone.

“For me, his beloved dongsaeng, right?” Min said, slinging his arm on that pabo’s shoulder.

“I want one, too.” Su cheered, jumping around excitedly.

“Sure.” He replied.

*Great, first he’s invading my house, secondly, invading my peaceful morning & now invading my precious food, but luckily his not making any for me. Yes!*

“Good luck, I hope nobody dies of food poisoning.” I finally spoke before getting up & heading for my room.

“Hmmm… that pabo was must be an alien since he loves to invade so much. What is he gonna invade next, my heart? Hahaha... that’s definitely not gonna happen.” I muttered my thoughts out while listening to “With All My Heart” by
‘Tohoshinki’ in the background.

It feels so good to be away from that pabo.

“Hyung” Chun called me.

“Hey, sit here.” I said patting the empty space beside me on the bed.

“What are you doing?” he asked, smiling at me.

“Getting away from that pabo” I replied before I continued humming to the song.

“Min Hyung is so nice to him. I don’t understand why.” He said, resting his head on my chest.

“Min is nice to everybody, Chun.” I replied, while chuckling.

“That’s so true.” He replied, chuckling along.

“Where are they now? I mean Min & Su.” I asked.

“That pabo & hyung accompanied Su, to play soccer since I didn’t want to play with him earlier.” He explained. I just nod in understanding.

It has always been like this between us siblings; Chun would prefer to hang out with me since I’m more of a quiet & indoor person, these things we have in common.

Whereas Su & Min are more of the hyper & sporty type, so they tend to spend time together, but the one thing we all have in common is our love for music. Yoochun plays the piano like me where as Junsu plays the drums, I guess

I’m proud to be their hyung after all.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

After 2 weeks, things have been like a routine for me. Breakfast, awkward car ride, left a few blocks away from the academy, Minnie picking me up there, lunch with Yunnie &

sometimes Minnie, grinning at him every day, starting a conversation but having silence as a respond & also 2 weeks of training on the lunch boxes which Minnie, Omma & SuSu have proudly become my testers every day.

*Finally, the day as come.*

Looking at the clock, I quickly put on the finishing touches. I grin to myself looking at the piece I created, as I decided to cut out vegetable into alphabets

while egg was fried into a love shape, all together spelling out “I love you”.

After a boring time in class, the bell finally rang indicating lunch time. My heart started to beat faster as we approached the cafeteria where my confession will take place.

I slowly approach the table where he & Minnie were seated. Looking at my face, Minnie mouthed ‘Hwaiting’ before acting like he was busy with his phone.

“Changmin shii” I called out which caught every students attention.

“Please accept my love.” I said, trying my best not to stutter while putting the lunch box in front of him.

********************************************

So how was it? Please do leave me your thoughts..^_^

Seeya:]peach_gerl16